ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 117 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-28-2005, 05:00 PM   #151
zero
ª ★ ª

deary dear, oh dear, dear me,

learning to love oneself is to live and let live among the cacophony of mocking laughter, the voices and the whispers inside your head. if
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 05:25 PM   #152
12"razormix
° ★ °

learning to love oneself is to live and let live among the cacophony of mocking laughter, the voices and the whispers inside your head. if - SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU! - that doesn't soothe you, sit down with a - ayaaRHGGGHNNGgg..n - nice cup of peppermint tea, some BIScuits and
12"razormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 06:42 PM   #153
zero
ª ★ ª

learning to love oneself is to live and let live among the cacophony of mocking laughter, the voices and the whispers inside one's head. if - SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU! - that doesn't soothe you, sit down with a - ayaaRHGGGHNNGgg..n - nice cup of peppermint tea, some BIScuits and consider this:

each one of your teeth is a tiny

Last edited by zero : 08-28-2005 at 08:01 PM.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:01 AM   #154
xfox
slightly effective

learning to love oneself is to live and let live among the cacophony of mocking laughter, the voices and the whispers inside one's head. if - SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU! - that doesn't soothe you, sit down with a - ayaaRHGGGHNNGgg..n - nice cup of peppermint tea, some BIScuits and consider this:

each one of your teeth is a tiny, hard bit of enamel and the source of
xfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 06:07 AM   #155
zero
ª ★ ª

each one of your teeth is a tiny, hard bit of enamel and the source of important information beamed to you via sub-ether frequency broadcasts from
Old 08-29-2005, 08:54 AM   #156
ch_burchill
monkey

each one of your teeth is a tiny, hard bit of enamel and the source of important information beamed to you via sub-ether frequency broadcasts frommmmm ....mmmh ..m...mmmm ... MMM! ....mmhhh
ch_burchill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 08:56 AM   #157
zero
ª ★ ª

each one of your teeth is a tiny, hard bit of enamel and the source of important information beamed to you via sub-ether frequency broadcasts frommmmm ....mmmh ..m...mmmm ... MMM! ....mmhhh, yes,
Old 08-29-2005, 08:58 AM   #158
ch_burchill
monkey

each one of your teeth is a tiny, hard bit of enamel and the source of important information beamed to you via sub-ether frequency broadcasts frommmmm ....mmmh ..m...mmmm ... MMM! ....mmhhh, yes, yes you will say, that's most certainly true. I daresay, yes, you will say, I'm almost quite positively certain
Old 08-29-2005, 09:02 AM   #159
zero
ª ★ ª

each one of your teeth is a tiny, hard bit of enamel and the source of important information beamed to you via sub-ether frequency broadcasts frommmmm ....mmmh ..m...mmmm ... MMM! ....mmhhh, yes, yes you will say, that's most certainly true. I daresay, yes, you will say, I'm almost quite positively certainly true. I daresay, yes, you will say, I'm almost quite positively certain you will wear your silver shoes
Old 08-29-2005, 09:06 AM   #160
ch_burchill
monkey

each one of your teeth is a tiny, hard bit of enamel and the source of important information beamed to you via sub-ether frequency broadcasts frommmmm ....mmmh ..m...mmmm ... MMM! ....mmhhh, yes, yes you will say, that's most certainly true. I daresay, yes, you will say, I'm almost quite positively certainly true. I daresay, yes, you will say, I'm almost quite positively certain you will wear your silver shoes. where will you go, wearing your silver shoes with the laces untied,
Old 08-29-2005, 09:11 AM   #161
zero
ª ★ ª

each one of your teeth is a tiny, hard bit of enamel and the source of important information beamed to you via sub-ether frequency broadcasts frommmmm ....mmmh ..m...mmmm ... MMM! ....mmhhh, yes, yes you will say, that's most certainly true. I daresay, yes, you will say, I'm almost quite positively certainly true. I daresay, yes, you will say, I'm almost quite positively certain you will wear your silver shoes. where will you go, wearing your silver shoes with the laces untied, flowing out across the floor in spiderwebs patterns?
so you see,
Old 08-29-2005, 09:15 AM   #162
ch_burchill
monkey

each one of your teeth is a tiny, hard bit of enamel and the source of important information beamed to you via sub-ether frequency broadcasts frommmmm ....mmmh ..m...mmmm ... MMM! ....mmhhh, yes, yes you will say, that's most certainly true. I daresay, yes, you will say, I'm almost quite positively certainly true. I daresay, yes, you will say, I'm almost quite positively certain you will wear your silver shoes. where will you go, wearing your silver shoes with the laces untied, flowing out across the floor in spiderwebs patterns?
so you see, my friend deary dear, oh dear, dear me,
certainty
Old 08-29-2005, 09:22 AM   #163
zero
ª ★ ª

so you see, my friend deary dear, oh dear, dear me, certainty is the mother of quiet and repose, and uncertainty the cause of variance and contentions.

hope this helps!

simon grünelhüger (mrs)
Old 08-29-2005, 09:32 AM   #164
ch_burchill
monkey

Dear Mrs. Grünelhüger,

we at the Jolly Allotment Union welcome
Old 08-29-2005, 09:38 AM   #165
zero
ª ★ ª

Dear Mrs. Grünelhüger,

we at the Jolly Allotment Union welcome you to the world of ornamental hens!

your bantie sultan starter-pack is currently

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: