ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2005, 06:06 AM   #1
JesusTitties

psychics

//

Last edited by JesusTitties : 08-27-2006 at 05:13 PM.
JesusTitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 08:15 AM   #2
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

I see flames......and bacon.......

You can change your destiny, you know. They only tell you the path you are on right now.
Old 09-06-2005, 11:31 AM   #3
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

Well, I know you won't die of Smallcocks.
Old 09-06-2005, 12:47 PM   #4
Zeismyhero
Happy just to dance w/you

Would they tell you anything more than that? Like what is suppose to happen?
Zeismyhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 02:54 PM   #5
zefrank
-------------

there was a cyclops in Krull that knew the date and circumstance of his own death....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusTitties
Im not all that into psychic crap and phenomina and all that surrounds it.. i dont watch movies like that either. Over the past 7 years, ive been to three psychics all together. One when i was in vancouver.. one a few years later in california.
Both times just for shits and giggles, but they always took it serious. I always thought it wierd that both times i went, they both said the exact same thing to me without even a moment of thought.

Over the weekend we were drinking and downtown, and a few of us decided to stop into a psychic's spot open late. Little old lady.. you know the scenerio. anywho - it was my turn, i went in and we were one on one. And long story short - she took one look at my hand, and did my tarot cards and said the EXACT same thing the previous two did years ago.

so thats three confirmed readings.
And what was the reading that all three told me, on three different occasions in three different parts of the world?

I wont live beyond 50.
So now, im like... officially a little spooked.
zefrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 05:59 PM   #6
red
elite rabble

you're kidding me right?
Old 09-06-2005, 06:01 PM   #7
red
elite rabble

maybe they meant the 50th paralell?
Old 09-06-2005, 06:35 PM   #8
Max Headroom
monkey

Someone who knows what they are looking for can pick up things about a persons life style just by looking at them. By this I mean, there are visual clues that we give off about our general health. Our complexion, shine in our hair, colour of our teeth, colour of your toung, as well as many other indicators. These are all things that can be tell tale signs of a lifestyle that is not condusive to long life.

Have you taken pause to consider if your lifestyle is entirely healthy? I don't know you, or know much about your way of living so I'm not trying to be critical. I'm simply saying that if you move beyond the razzle dazzle of a "psychic" you might be able to pick up on what your body is telling them. Most of us can pick up on these health signs subcontiously. It does not take much to go beyond that to see the information that the body is giving out. There is nothing hocus-pocus about it, you just need to know how to look for it.

Fashion takes something beautiful and over time makes it ugly.
Max Headroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 07:08 PM   #9
Frieda
in limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Headroom
Most of us can pick up on these health signs subcontiously.
subconsciously?? he said that he had been drinking when he went there.. i'm sure that old lady couldn't have missed that.....

next time, go with lots of sleep, and no drinking & other fun stuff for 2 weeks. then see what she says!

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 04:57 AM   #10
Sapphire
Hippy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusTitties
- she took one look at my hand,
Sounds to me like they all did a basic "prediction" based on the lifeline on your hand. Read up on palm readings - examine your hand against one of their charts - and then go on about your life. According to my palm reading, I died 7 years ago.

With that said, I DO believe there are men and women who are capable of having uncanny knowledge about others - I don't know where the ability comes from, but I do believe it is real. One thing I have consistently noted regarding what I consider to be people with a "real" ability is that unless you are a long-time client with a close relationship, those with "real" abilities will not offer predictions about a client's death.

Also keep in mind, death as it relates to intuitive or metaphysical predictions and such often speaks about something other than a physical death. In other words, your supposed "death" at 50 may actually refer to a completely life-altering change. "Death" is often metaphorical rather than literal. In my case, I did "die" 7 years ago - my career ended due to a severe injury. It was a career I'd known I would enter into my entire life - I never planned to grow up and be anything BUT who I was. When that changed, I had absolutely no plans for the rest of my life - I didn't know anything else. So, in a sense, my palmists were correct - I did "die" at 27 - and then was reborn as something else.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: