Old 07-27-2006, 05:10 AM   #32
Brynn
constantly amazed

naked horses, no no no
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:18 AM   #33
Brynn
constantly amazed

Now I'm sorry I confessed, craig johnston. I made myself sad thinking about poor smokey with no blanket, no pyjamas, no radiator and no bucket of warm oats.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:22 AM   #34
Brynn
constantly amazed

In sixth grade, I developed a crush on Jason Watson. When he insisted on being a normal preteen who had no interest in girls, I teased him so unmercifully that his parents pulled him from the school.

This thread's a bummer. somebody make me stop before i compulsively confess every single rotten thing I ever did.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:06 AM   #35
lachme
monkey

i just slay me sometimes.

but then, someone has to.
lachme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 10:38 AM   #36
craig johnston
dalai clique

Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
didn't you do any fun crimes brynn? like nicking records or
diluting perfume?

Old 07-27-2006, 11:53 AM   #37
karma_queen
Minx

i broke my mum's camera once, by playing around with the shutter. it wasn't so broken that it wouldn't seem like it wasn't taking photos, but i knew the whole thing would be buggered. then she spent 200 on developing holiday photos. i still haven't owned up.

oh! and when i was 5 i was forced to wear a disgusting lost property jumper for the school class photo because i hadn't brought my own. it was so itchy that i threw it under one of the mobile classrooms. i love that in that years photo i'm the only one in my t-shirt.
karma_queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 04:21 PM   #38
ambo
feline, naturally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynn
Now I'm sorry I confessed, craig johnston. I made myself sad thinking about poor smokey with no blanket, no pyjamas, no radiator and no bucket of warm oats.
This story is haunting me. I feel so horrible for that poor horse. Where were your friends parents? Wasn't anyone taking care of this horse? Man, that stinks.
Old 07-27-2006, 04:40 PM   #39
lapietra
half baked

I feel sorry for the horse... but I also feel sorry for Brynn... what a sad story to have to carry around with you your whole life. Much harder to deal with than nicking a few records. I'm sure it's actually made you a much more caring person than most, Brynn.

When I was about that age - I took some costume jewelry from my aged babysitter. (I didn't like her very much. ) I gave the jewelry to my "friends" (I think it was more that I wanted them to be my friends) - which of course was the cause of my getting caught. My mom made me apologize, and we got almost all the jewelry back except for one piece (a string of colored rocks, not precious stones, but I'm sure it wasn't all that cheap), which I think my mom paid for. I lived in a small, low-income apartment complex, and word got around that I was a thief. I was then incorrectly accused of stealing a silver dollar that belonged to the mother of some guy I knew (I'd never been in their apartment - the guy must have taken it) and the woman actually sent the police to my school to question me. My mom didn't even believe me... I never took anything ever again after the jewelry incident. 'Twas enough of a learning experience... I ended up moving away from there, to live with my dad, to get away from the stigma. Nine years old!
Old 07-27-2006, 04:57 PM   #40
ambo
feline, naturally

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapietra
I feel sorry for the horse... but I also feel sorry for Brynn... what a sad story to have to carry around with you your whole life.
Oh my yes, I agree. I did a couple of things to animals when I was young and foolish, and made some mistakes related to the care of my pets when I was older and foolish, and I can NEVER forgive myself for either.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:09 PM   #41
lapietra
half baked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambo
Oh my yes, I agree. I did a couple of things to animals when I was young and foolish, and made some mistakes related to the care of my pets when I was older and foolish, and I can NEVER forgive myself for either.
Me too. Even recently, I'm discovering more and more ways we can care for the cats better, and as I learn them I think, "Oh, God, if only I had known this sooner...." Hard lessons when you're talking about little animals you love & care for. But I think they know you're doing your best.
Old 07-27-2006, 07:02 PM   #42
craig johnston
dalai clique

Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
anyone ever stolen a cat?
frieda maybe?
Old 07-27-2006, 07:15 PM   #43
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

I actively dislike most people.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:16 PM   #44
ambo
feline, naturally

Quote:
Originally Posted by madasacutsnake
I actively dislike most people.
Hell, who doesn't?
Old 07-27-2006, 10:53 PM   #45
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambo
Hell, who doesn't?
But did you ever convince someone to go for a month's holiday with the smelly pit people?
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: