ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2004, 05:50 PM   #1
nycwriters
Stuck in T.O.

DAY BEFORE HUMP DAY QUESTIONS!

Due to the overwhelming popularity of hump day (Rune is its biggest fan ) -- here are some pre-hump day questions to coast you into the weekend.

1. What's the hardest part about your job?

2. If a color were a flavor, pick a color and tell us what flavor it is.

3. If a color had a sound, pick a color and tell us what sound it makes.

4. What's the last thing that made you blush?

5. Politics is subjective and alterable to varying degrees. Where would you say your political ideologies lie?

6. Do you get allergies? If so what do you do for them? If not, what's the worst case of allergies you've witnessed?

7. Do you smoke? What brand?

8. Do you drink? What's your favorite drink?

9. Think back to when you were two or three years old. What was your favorite toy?

10. Would you consider yourself introverted or extraverted?

11. Remember that first kiss? Who was it with, how old were you and was it any good?

12. And, of course, what was the last thing that made you smile?
nycwriters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 05:58 PM   #2
JesusTitties
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

i was completely led astray with this thread.
JesusTitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 06:11 PM   #3
sparticle
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: DAY BEFORE HUMP DAY QUESTIONS!

Originally posted by nycwriters
Due to the overwhelming popularity of hump day (Rune is its biggest fan ) -- here are some pre-hump day questions to coast you into the weekend.

Trying to please everyone!

Russet is gingerbread flvor (it's a long story)

Blue makes a velvety chime/harp sound (it's an even longer story)

Classified, bebeh.

5. Politics is subjective and alterable to varying degrees. Where would you say your political ideologies lie?

I'm a liberal with no party affiliation. I believe in free enterprise AND the common good, if wer can ever get those to work in tandem.

6. Do you get allergies? If so what do you do for them? If not, what's the worst case of allergies you've witnessed?

My college boyfriend was so allergic to shellfish that even a little bit in a casserole could put him in the emergency room.

Nope.

I no longer drink, but Guinness, Cutty Sark and any good dry champagne (Freixenet, etc.) were my favorites

9. Think back to when you were two or three years old. What was your favorite toy?

Colorforms or Play Doh or my jewelry box full of old castoff costume jewelry. This is still true.

10. Would you consider yourself introverted or extroverted?

I'm an introvert disguised as an extrovert. Everyone thinks they know me and nobody really does.

11. Remember that first kiss? Who was it with, how old were you and was it any good?

First-ever was pretty boring. First with a certain someone -- well, have mercy! made me weak in the knees! And that's all I'm gonna say 'bout dat!

Trying to answer #11.
sparticle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 06:16 PM   #4
zenbabe
Lollypop!

Re: Re: DAY BEFORE HUMP DAY QUESTIONS!

Quote:

Classified, bebeh.[[/b]
AH HAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 06:17 PM   #5
daverbee
Key Lime Pie rocks!!!

Heavy lifting. I'm gettin' too old fuh dis stuff! Problem is I still like it!

Light Yellow. Key Lime, of course! Most people think real Key Limes are green. Green Key Lime Pie has food coloring in it.

Angry Red. A lion's roar combined with an elephant's trumpet.

Can't remember.

Card Carrying Democrat.

Seems to happen during drought years. I've had problems with coughing this year and it hasn't bothered me since 1999 like this.
I usually just let it run it's course.

No.

One glass of wine a night. Biltmore Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon.
Guinness when I have the occasional beer.

A phonograph my Mother got me.

Depends on the situation.

Jana Chancey, 13, ohhhhhh yes!

A baby and her Mother in the elevator on the way down to the cafeteria this afternoon.
daverbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 06:30 PM   #6
Spicy Jack
Brains! Brains!

Doing nothing all day. It sucks…oh and trying not passing out around patients.

Black – it would taste like an ashtray soaked in alcohol

Salmon – the hum of an electric sign

Falling in love.

In the “grow up and learn something” about politics zone.

Yep. Cats. They make me itch all over, especially the eyes (really bad), turn red, sneeze, cough, nose starts running, and it’s hard to breath. I have to be around them I take Claritin, the other stuff makes me pass out like-it-or-not in like 30 minutes.

Quit 3 years ago.

I’m a monkey aren’t I? I love Guinness, Jaeger, Super Dirty Martinis, Gin & Tonics, Champagne, red wine and Vodka. Anything with alcohol really.

My Fisher-Price Tape player. I would sit by myself and listen to it and dance around. Still do.

Uh…..depends on the crowd.

Yeah. I was a freshman in HS and it was terrible!

My grilled cheese for lunch!
Spicy Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 06:36 PM   #7
lapietra
half baked

Getting there on time. Traffic's a beeyotch.

2. If a color were a flavor, pick a color and tell us what flavor it is. Light green - delightfully juicy, sweet and sour in perfect balance.

3. If a color had a sound, pick a color and tell us what sound it makes. Cobalt blue - a deep pure sweet note from a bass flute.

4. What's the last thing that made you blush? Meeting eyes with an incredibly handsome smiling man in an elevator.

5. Politics is subjective and alterable to varying degrees. Where would you say your political ideologies lie? Is there any such thing as conservatively liberal?

6. Do you get allergies? If so what do you do for them? If not, what's the worst case of allergies you've witnessed? I do - I use Nasonex (and may whoever invented it be rewarded thousandfold, as I'm sure they are) which works billions; also Clarinex when I remember. And I try to keep hydrated - that helps a lot too.

7. Do you smoke? What brand? I seldom do, but when I do it's often Dunhills; sometimes Camels.

8. Do you drink? What's your favorite drink? I love single malt scotch, dark ale, vodka martinis and red wine.

9. Think back to when you were two or three years old. What was your favorite toy? This:

and Rocky the Giant Raccoon :

10. Would you consider yourself introverted or extraverted? I go through phases. Lately I've been introverted, but when I'm around people I know well I'm extraverted.

First real kiss: I think his name was Ron; I was 14, and it was delicious.

The sixth and seventh posts on this page in this thread :

breasts make everything better
Old 04-27-2004, 06:51 PM   #8
catbelly
monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by nycwriters

Handling many and diverse expectations while trying to deliver a quality product. God I sound like a brochure. This is what I wrote to Coffee the other day:

Quote:
I feel as though I'm trying to herd a million gerbils across a field, and the people I'm depending on to help me are slowly being picked off by snipers. The gerbils are spreading out and I'm trying to get them back together... some are going AWOL ... people are calling me and saying "I need my gerbils by tomorrow, where are they?" ... people are criticizing irrelevant things
like my choice of gerbil prods ...
This is interesting ... usually I associate things the other way (flavours and concepts look like colours sometimes).... it's hard to do this without going to something concrete, like baby pink = kaopectate ... azure = blue freezie ...

mmm.... kind of a marshy browny green ... makes a sound like a little kid with a stomachache.

I can't remember ... don't blush often.

I NEVER LIE!! LOL ... er, I guess I'm a lefty, if I'm defining myself in relation to GB.

Yes, I'm allergic to nuts (except almonds). I take an antihistamine if I accidentally eat something. I really should carry an epipen but I don't. My worst experience to date was bad more for the emotional crap ... I had a reaction and was having trouble breathing, and rather than help me find antihistamines (we were at his family's house for Thanksgiving) my ex-husband decided to continue watching TV. Yeah he was great.

No, but I used to like Marlboros. Something about the smell makes me all nostalgic. I like cigars but I'm not really "allowed" to smoke these days because of my family's history of cancer. Bleh.

YES ... alcohol, I'm talking about here ... dark beer, red wine, dirty vodka martinis, gin & tonic, scotch.

Before I could read, I think it was my bear, Koko. After the reading started, I was usually doing the Dr. Seuss thing.

INTROVERTED

Ack! It was with my first boyfriend. I was 16. He was incredibly slobbery, so it was kinda gross. I went out with him again about a year later, and it was better (for him too I'm sure!)

Hyakujo's Fox in the limericks thread!!

Last edited by catbelly : 04-27-2004 at 07:03 PM.
catbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 07:29 PM   #9
Wldchld
in the middle of it

Trying to get it off the ground & not making money

Pink would be strawberry

Deep green, would sound like the wind through the trees in a forest.

At the pool my son pulled my bathing suit top down to my waist. Free peep show! I think I was redder then any sunburn. Kinda funny now though.

I'm not sure

I'm allergic to wasp & bee stings in a bad way. They put me in the ER. I bet you can guess what I'm scared of now.

Yes, let's see I like c.bulldogs, dark beer, wine, and almost all of the sweeter mixed drinks.

my bright blue peddle car. It was a convertable buick & I thought there nothing cooler, it was big enough I could set my favorite stuffed animals in the car w/ me, Bosco the bear & Blue Bear.

Not introverted!!lol

11. Remember that first kiss? Who was it with, how old were you and was it any good? Yes, I was 15 & it was w/ a boy a couple of years older then me. It just didn't measure up to the romance novels I had read so I was a little disapointed.

The funny memories this conjored up in my mind.
Old 04-27-2004, 07:42 PM   #10
Aphrodite
Myth Demeanour

Living on no income.

red = cinnamon
3. If a color had a sound, pick a color and tell us what sound it makes. blue sounds like the soothing sounds of water and wind.

4. What's the last thing that made you blush? A foot in mouth comment I made at Mom's during Easter dinner.

5. Politics is subjective and alterable to varying degrees. Where would you say your political ideologies lie? I am not politically educated. I am a dreamer. I want a world of peace, and happiness. I want everyone to celebrate their differences and explore their options. I want free education and health care for everyone. If there is a political party where these things are possible...let me know.

6. Do you get allergies? If so what do you do for them? If not, what's the worst case of allergies you've witnessed? No allergies here. I am a nurse so the worst allergic reaction I have witnessed was a bee sting causing death.

7. Do you smoke? What brand? No cigarettes here,
Brand? HG

8. Do you drink? What's your favorite drink? Alcohol? Tequila, or lately Dr. McGillicuddy's Cinnamon Whiskey and Cranberry juice.

9. Think back to when you were two or three years old. What was your favorite toy? record player and It's a small world record book.

10. Would you consider yourself introverted or extraverted? Extroverted!!!

11. Remember that first kiss? Who was it with, how old were you and was it any good? 5 years old. Marky Elliott. behind the volkswagon bus.

My cousin talking into the pens at my sisters store at lunch time.
Old 04-27-2004, 08:22 PM   #11
rapscalious rob

Quote:
Originally posted by JesusTitties
i was completely led astray with this thread.
Poor Christboobies.
Old 04-27-2004, 08:28 PM   #12
Willow Sylph
monkey

Dealing with one of my bosses and the other admin.

Red - strawberry flavored icee.

Grey - rolling thunder

Can't remember.

Somewhere between that end and this end.

Yep. Dust.

Only when I drink. Marlboro light 100's

On occasion. Any beer, favorably ale.

A wind-up green turtle stuffed animal. Can't remember the song it played though.

Very introverted.

Yes - Cleve. I was twelve years old. On a dare. He was totally gorgeous, cool, and he *liked* me. Good times... good times....

My ten year old son played a funny practical joke on me last night.
Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say.... "Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG! Zoom-Boing! Z'nourrwringmm!"
Willow Sylph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 09:08 PM   #13
lapietra
half baked

Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Sylph

Very introverted.

Nuh-uhhh!!!

Okay. Maybe just around me you're not.
Old 04-27-2004, 09:24 PM   #14
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

I'm not sure if it's the bon bon eating, the soap opera watching, or the couch laying.

Purple would taste sweet.

Blue sounds like acid jazz

Can't remember

Bush is a ****ing idiot. Protect our land, our people, our resources, our rights (including my right to abort), w/o looking like a jackass.

Yes. Claritin is too much $, so I buy the Walgreens brand of it. I'm still waiting for it to go on sale (90 pills for $20) when I will buy 2 bottles.

I had a rum-dipped vanilla cigar a few weeks ago. Haven't had a cig since 1997.

At times. Malibu, Vanillacuddy's & pineapple juice is goood, or Razberi Stoli & lemonade.

My teddy bear.

Depends on the situation

Damon Kittle, I was 5, no.

Can't remember.
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 10:36 PM   #15
Avalon

Keeping the peace and not bringing my job frustrations home with me.

light green would be mint..I love mint

Blue..the sound of waves splashing onto shore

umm..something my hsb. said..not telling anymore than that

I think all politicians lie.

Pennicillin to a life threatening degree

nope..never have,never will

yes. Margaritas are the drink of choice these days; used to be Long Islands

A stuffed rabbit named "Sam" that I dragged everywhere til he disintegrated I always have a dog named Sam since then.

depends on the situation

I was in kindergarten, his name was (still is I imagine) Jay. good?
I didn't think so then.

my brother and my husband arguing about Uma Thurman. Brother loved her in Kill Bill; hsb. hates her..period. It was too weird..their own little version of the Man Show lol I love it when they get on a rant.

Oh, and Spicy figuring out what PITA means
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx

Last edited by Avalon : 04-27-2004 at 11:11 PM.
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: