ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2004, 12:23 AM   #31
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

Well, I don't care if a person is goanna be a shadowpuppet that contributes, in the innocuous way some do.
Audreyvgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:23 AM   #32
rmr

the first time i discovered people were actually shadow puppets i was so pissed and now i think this is the internet if you think everyone is going to be honest with you then you are sooooooo wrong.

that's just the way it is and that's that. same as in "real" life you take a chance opening up to anyone new......that's why i prefer to stay away from the yahoo/pm thing. if i talk to someone on the board that's one thing......if i really let them into my life that's another.
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:29 AM   #33
moel

i probably have the most user names here, but there is no way in holy heck i'd have the time to be malarky
moel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:30 AM   #34
zenbabe
Lollypop!

I have never met a monkey in 3D, but I spend a lot of wasted moments with you, and that is what makes you all special!

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:31 AM   #35
bealeblues
where's my salt?

Quote:
originally posted by audrey
Beale told me to take a Xanax
for the record, i did not single you out for the xanax aud, i thought everyone needed a collective xanax. while malarkey may have been, or may still be, annoying, i did not, and still do not, see the justification for the vehement uproar that he/she has caused. to me, far more dramatic things have occurred that caused far less of a stir.

but that's just me.

and it's still just an internet message board.
Old 08-20-2004, 12:33 AM   #36
special K
askldjnasd fde

Normally I'd contribute something...
special K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:40 AM   #37
rmr

i'm so glad this came up because it's been bothering me. what i really didn't like is that we (some of us) wanted to ban someone for posting harmless nonsense. i found it annoying but i find other crap even more annoying so should those kinds of posts be banned too? where do we draw the line? this is an open forum first and foremost and i sincerely believe we should respect that and i am so highly surpised that people want to change that. if people feel the need to post under assumed names then fine do it. i can tell you that i know for 100% fact that some of our most respected posters have posted under other names. I would so hate it if we discouraged new people from signing up......this has been such a great place for me and i can only hope that someone else just like me wanders onto the board and decides to stay. the hostility towards new people is really awful and if we are wrong about one person then that's one person too much. i would think that most of you would agree with this.....i thought we were pretty liberal here.

in closing all i can say is get over it this board is not about you or me......it's about all of us and the last time i checked this was a free country and a free board
Old 08-20-2004, 12:44 AM   #38
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

hahhah, Moel. i never thought you were!

We all use the internet for a different thing. Im not naive enough to think that everybody would be the same as far as intent. I just create my own space here, and you are welcome to comment on it, they create their own space.

I interfered with his space yesterday, and i feel shitty about it. But, I also have a kid, and if my kid was writin stuff like that, I'd of killed him. So, I might have gotten jerked by a puppet. I got mad. I also got protective of an obvious idiot child homosexual.

Who would let this puppet jerk me around and then not tell me who he was if they knew?

audreyATaudreyheffnerDOTnet my PM box is full, email me!!

I think this is all I might have to say on the subject, take me off the grill, im done.

Last edited by Audreyvgs : 08-20-2004 at 12:46 AM.
Audreyvgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:51 AM   #39
rmr

aud you had your reasons for doing what you did and that's cool. i totally respect that and i so totally respect your response.

i'm not trying to be a pain.....
Old 08-20-2004, 12:51 AM   #40
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Quote:
Originally posted by Audreyvgs
Who would let this puppet jerk me around and then not tell me who he was if they knew?
I don't know who it is.

I DO know it's not mister huffer.

I agree with what rims wrote. For the most part. I can add mroe later. I'm @ GBF's showing him the Smartypants thread.
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:52 AM   #41
zenbabe
Lollypop!

I still say keep him confined to his cage though.

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 01:52 AM   #42
moel

special K is much too smart for all of us
moel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 04:13 AM   #43
melissa
monkey

I felt like I was at a really great party where everyone is getting along, the food is great, the drinks are tasty and just right. There's enough seats and there is never a line for the toilet. Then Malarkey showed up and I tried to get along with him, but I was getting really annoyed so I tried to avoid him, but no matter where I went, he was there with more questions and inane comments.

That's all.
melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 04:24 AM   #44
Clytie
thundering is my favorite

i know i said i wanted to kick the lil guy off...mostly it was in fun... i mean im a n00b here to and im glad no one treated me like i was a puppet and im glad i dinna have to defend myself. heck i would have left.

thats one think i find odd... with all the hostility to him...hes still here. marlarky is persistant --and cleverly named...yet his verbal skills are v low. seems like a sham. but hey if hes real then we are wrong - and that will surface and hopefully well live happily ever after.

besides he seems to like the cage.
bound by the rich red that runs coarsing
united we stand
stronger than before
able to face the dark
with hands entwined
Clytie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 04:37 AM   #45
melissa
monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by Clytie

thats one think i find odd... with all the hostility to him...hes still here.
That's exactly what set off warning bells for me.
melissa is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: