ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > CURRENT EVENTS
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 05-25-2006, 05:13 PM   #16
shoutitoutpunx
duck duck goose I WIN!!

Last edited by shoutitoutpunx : 06-06-2006 at 05:30 PM.
Old 05-25-2006, 05:57 PM   #17
happyflasker

Yeah, who cares about if tom cruise is happy or not?
Old 05-26-2006, 03:53 PM   #18
Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoutitoutpunx
whew, you know what I really like about you? well it's that you try to hurt my feelings like we are in th 6th grade. And I can assure you that I am not illiterate. Your'e Goyam aren't you? that figures- you show all the symptoms: closed mind, "perky" disposition, thick head, and you put tiaras on your cats. I think your coming down with something. Just let a doctor know if you start humming "Jesus Loves Me" in the next few days.
I'm semi impressed...you managed a few capital letters. Looks like the 6th grade may work out for you eventually.
BTW..did you mean goyim?
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Old 05-27-2006, 02:42 AM   #19
craig johnston
dalai clique

Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
so, erm, this scientology thing.
it's not so great for your social skills then?
Old 05-27-2006, 12:49 PM   #20
washedaway

Church of $cientology: Cult of the world

Removed

Last edited by washedaway : 06-01-2014 at 12:15 PM.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:08 PM   #21
LeahDear
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
This won't work for a couple of ( printable ) reasons.

First one being that you are a functioning illiterate.

Second being tht I don't date outside my species...and neither does my kitty.

You, scientology, and your inner alien can do for your tiny appendage what it has done for Cruise's: made it a laughing stock and the "butt" of a million jokes. You already have a head start with the name punx.

hahahahahahahaha... I don't think I've laughed that hard for ages
Old 05-28-2006, 03:51 PM   #22
happyflasker

Yeah, that punx kid can barely spell, haha. But honestly what's a few capitals between enemies? I mean am I right? (cheesy smile). Avalon you should have a career in treating people like the pure crap that they are. That could go either way. Im taking it for funny harassing. It's quite enjoyable or injowable as punx would have it. tehe.
Old 05-28-2006, 03:55 PM   #23
happyflasker

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig johnston
so, erm, this scientology thing.
it's not so great for your social skills then?
I'm guessing so
This Punx child doesn't seem to have many friends within his/her realm of stupidity. Wow I feel my IQ starting to drop just looking at the bad grammar and usage. I have to go read a book.
Old 06-09-2006, 10:58 AM   #24
Avalon

*crickets*
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Old 07-13-2006, 07:48 PM   #25
zenbabe
Lollypop!

hahahaha, that episode of South Park is now nominated for an Emmy!!!

-Dr. Seuss
Old 07-20-2006, 05:57 PM   #26
lachme
monkey

Quote:
hahahaha, that episode of South Park is now nominated for an Emmy!!!
ya gotta love it-- xenu and his followers will rule forever!
Old 07-21-2006, 04:41 PM   #27
zenbabe
Lollypop!

Where is baby Suri?!?!??!?!??!

Did they take her to the mother ship?

-Dr. Seuss
Old 08-19-2006, 11:08 AM   #28
grumpybumpas
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedaway
The Church of $cientology is nothing more than a bullying criminal organization hiding behind a "religious group" front. The Cof$ and their front groups, especially NarCONon, ABLE, and WISE make it their goal to silence all critics who may cause them to lose money. I have been threated with libel lawsuits for opening my mouth to protect people from these groups. The techniques that are used in some of their programs can be dangerous and have very little, if any scientific basis. For example look up "Purification Rundown" or "new life detoxification program" and hopefully you too will notice the horrible inaccuracies in their statements. For more information visit these websites:
http://www.washedaway.net
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.stop-narconon.org
http://www.lermanet.com <--corrected URL

FYI, I am not a scientologist and I am not as they say, an "anti-religious" extremist. i do not have ANY problem with religion at all, I am a practicing member of the United Church of Christ. My problem lies with the scams that are run by these groups in the name of religion and self-help

feel free to email me with any questions

michael@washedaway.net
My church does not require thiding as i attend St.Mattress.
Old 08-19-2006, 02:23 PM   #29
Coffee
Cheeses Save

hahaha...what a hypocritical @$$hole.

Quote:
Hayes, 63, had been a regular on South Park since its US TV debut in 1997.

The show was insensitive to "personal spiritual beliefs", Hayes said.
One of the first SP's I ever saw featured Jesus Christ being parodied...I believ JC was kicking somone's ass in the episode...yep, Hayes is DEFINITLY against parodying personal spiritual beliefs...if they are his...what an asshole.
Old 08-19-2006, 04:47 PM   #30
aymorfus
Ay Morfus, semi conductor

My first and only personal experience with the "church" of scientology was being canvassed on the streets of cambridge, massachusetts, by an interviewer. I figured let's just see what this is all about. Took an exhaustive exam delving into all things psycho-spiritual. Met the head of that branch who welcomed questions and was emphatic that this was not a religion, it was a philosophy. He was the king of psycho-babble rhetoric. Met the desk person who gave up a stellar education in astrophysics at MIT to be... well, desk person. I got the first book, took it home, did my studying, and went in for my first "sessions." These were tedious, repetitious attempts at reforming the way I used words, and the words I used, in an attempt at re-wiring. And when I didn't do it correctly...

When there is actually a form of aversion therapy, however seemingly benign, that is employed to enforce a kind of mind control or re-wiring or language modification or however you want to put it, that's when I personally feel the line has been crossed into cult behavior and brainwashing.

Experiment over.

I've known a handful of people who learned and used some of the effective tools scientology employs and walked away with those tools and used them to their benefit. I believe they're the exception. And they definitely didn't care what other people thought of it, or how it was being portrayed. I mean, if you really truly have faith in something and believe in it, it wouldn't matter... would it?

But hey, I make a really lousy sheep. I don't do well in herds, and don't feel safe in them. I realize that in and of itself is not the norm, as all the churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, magazines, stores, advertisements, clubs, etc. demonstrate.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: