ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > CURRENT EVENTS
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2007, 02:49 AM   #46
The Duke
banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: "Somewhere In the Space Time Continuum"
Posts: 211
Mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by madasacutsnake View Post
"Islamofascist"?

Duke, the linking of two words to form what people tend to accept uncritically as a technical term is, put most politely, a common device. I can't think of a single fascist muslim state today. Plenty of dodgy regimes but none fascist.

You know thats just it , after reading back to some of the responses , it seems everyone here is upset about mere words .....it's actually totally ludicrous you know ...

What are words compared to deeds ?

I mean to go bananas over the word "Islamofacist" is really kind of silly ,I compare that to going bananas over the word Nazi or Communist.

Someone even asked me to point out the facists in Islam , there are plenty of facists in Islam , I give you Hizb'Alah for starters ...and for those that think Al Qaida is not a facist organisation , then they dearly need to look up the word Facism in the dictionary once again just to be sure.

Of course the deeds that go unoticed by the Liberal people who are extremely shocked about a mere wording only serves to compound the real issue .

It's stupid to argue over a word that refers to a religious sub-culture that wants to bring about the total destruction of Israel , and take over the entire world , instead we should be arguing over the premise of whether this is to be justifiable in terms of humanity , and whether we as free people are going to stand by and allow for it to take place.

This is exactly where the Liberals go off their dials in terms of what is real and what is not .

Seemingly to Liberals , It's politically correct to ignore the daily Islamic suicide bombings , the global threats and other violence being preached every friday afternoon in their mosques , the meticulous programming of young children , teaching them to hate , kill and brandish deadly weapons against others, and to promote the wholesale genocide of non seculars .

And Liberals despise anyone who even mentions this fact , naturally because it's pretty much the truth !

And When someone calls the people that perpatrate these acts by their deserved names these Liberals will get their panties in a bunch , say we're picking on Islam , and say that we are unjust and beastly while the real beasts get a pass every time .

As seen from all the loving responses by obvious Liberals here, It's easy to know this is the right place to ply this logic.

What good would it do to play "yes man" to a bunch of conservatives on some other conservative board anyway?

It's the Libs who are in need of lessons in common sense , because they scream the need for guidance , they need to learn to pay closer attention to what is happening in our world right under their up turned noses , and not treat unjustified genocides and other horrific acts as a far from my bed show , something to be ignored.

They need to learn who the good guy really is in this and stop way laying the good people on this earth who step up to the line and try to put a stop to the Intolerance , and Death .

I am swiftly coming to the conclusion that the real intolerants in our society are the Liberals , they are mostly uncivilized , and have proven they cannot function in a community debate , and like to act superior to others when they are actually very inferior people who enjoin in group think and lockstep.

And I don't think people who act this way have anything to do with the name they like to label themselves with , for they are not even close to being Liberal , they are exactly the opposite , hatefull and intolerant , and in some extreme cases even anti Human .

They also become completely angry and agitated when you tell them this , and because I love the truth , it's just something I must do !
The Duke is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 03:00 AM   #47
The Duke
banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: "Somewhere In the Space Time Continuum"
Posts: 211
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox View Post
words mean stuff?

In most cases , Yes !

then again sometimes words are meaningless , it mainly depends on who is doing the listening ....
The Duke is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 03:04 AM   #48
The Duke
banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: "Somewhere In the Space Time Continuum"
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig johnston View Post
so what it boils down to is:

we = good
they = bad

therefore exterminate them.

where have i heard that one before?

Well there are alternatives to every situation Craig , and I never said anything about exterminating them by the way , simply defeating them would be enough.

Would you feel more comfortable with this instead ?

We= Bad
Al Qaida , Janjaweed militia and Iranian Nuclear threat =good


It makes matters even more prevalent when we properly define the contingencies of course .....Now you can simply decide which is best of the two alternates.

Last edited by The Duke : 06-10-2007 at 03:06 AM.
The Duke is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 02:24 PM   #49
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues
 
Audreyvgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: on Yur Last Nerve, huh?
Posts: 5,412
He just doesn't get it.

Audreyvgs is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 03:36 PM   #50
kjh62
Custom User Title
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Probably closer than you'd like
Posts: 43
On Troll-Like Behavoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyvgs View Post
You're right. Duke isn't likely to get it. I've tried for a very long time to get across the point of view you and others are expressing, here, to no avail. He believes thoroughly in what he posts.

Basically, you have two choices: You can attempt to discuss the issues with Duke, or you can leave the threads alone. I've seen some respectful responses from other members, if somewhat frustrated. But so far, I don't see any reasonable content coming from you -- just cutesy remarks and imagery.

In other words, trolling.
kjh62 is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 03:52 PM   #51
Avalon
Moderator
 
Avalon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A much better place
Posts: 5,931
^^Audrey..this guy came with it from the other board.




__________________
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 04:14 PM   #52
craig johnston
dalai clique
 
craig johnston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
Posts: 5,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
Would you feel more comfortable with this instead ?

We= Bad
Al Qaida , Janjaweed militia and Iranian Nuclear threat =good


It makes matters even more prevalent when we properly define the contingencies of course .....Now you can simply decide which is best of the two alternates
no, that is not the choice. as i have pointed out, the world is not that simple. the choice is not between good and evil, moslems and christians, black and white. your arguments are not sophisticated enough for the issues involved. i will take the advice of other posters here and not respond unless you can make some points which are not based on puerile name calling, but rather on a considered and nuanced interpretation of the situation.

i expect a long wait.
__________________
the tea leaf family
craig johnston is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 04:20 PM   #53
kjh62
Custom User Title
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Probably closer than you'd like
Posts: 43
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
^^Audrey..this guy came with it from the other board.



No flies on you.

I'll be honest, I think Duke is crazy. I've had more harsh words with him than you can imagine. But I do respect his right to express his opinion.


I think I made a very valid point. You and Audry are just being cliquish assholes.
kjh62 is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 04:33 PM   #54
Avalon
Moderator
 
Avalon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A much better place
Posts: 5,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjh62 View Post
No flies on you.

I'll be honest, I think Duke is crazy. I've had more harsh words with him than you can imagine. But I do respect his right to express his opinion.


I think I made a very valid point. You and Audry are just being cliquish assholes.

Thank you
__________________
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 07:53 PM   #55
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues
 
Audreyvgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: on Yur Last Nerve, huh?
Posts: 5,412
cliquish, hmmmmm, maybe cause we've been on this board for how many years, mr. 26 posts? Mebbe you should read some of the flawed logic he posts, you'd be cliquish-feeling about the entire world. I just use cutesy remarks and imagery to say what i think. U do it yer way, and get warnings.
Audreyvgs is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 08:32 PM   #56
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues
 
Audreyvgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: on Yur Last Nerve, huh?
Posts: 5,412
B-e-s-i-d-e-s...

What do you say to a person that will not listen or change their views?


nothing.

Y-o-u p-o-s-t p-i-c-t-u-r-e-s.
Audreyvgs is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 08:35 PM   #57
kjh62
Custom User Title
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Probably closer than you'd like
Posts: 43
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyvgs View Post
cliquish, hmmmmm, maybe cause we've been on this board for how many years, mr. 26 posts?
Heh! You're how old?

Actually, I couldn't care less how long you've been on this board. I was just expressing my opinion about your childishness.

Quote:
Mebbe you should read some of the flawed logic he posts, you'd be cliquish-feeling about the entire world.
Oh, I have read many more of them you have. Re-read my previous post.

Quote:
I just use cutesy remarks and imagery to say what i think.
Not a very effective way of countering an argument, is it? It just makes you look like an overgrown infant.

Quote:
U do it yer way, and get warnings.
It was a pretty tame comment, really. But I apologize. I didn't realize you had such a delicate constitution. But if you're going to act like a...you know...why are you complaining when you get called one?
kjh62 is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 08:52 PM   #58
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl
 
madasacutsnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,054
Duke, I hardly went bananas. I just pointed out what I believed to be the most glaringly obvious of the basic errors in your argument in the hope of having some sort of reasonable debate.

I always find being labelled (unsure if you meant me personally?) "liberal" as if it were some sort of insult, a particularly lazy and american habit to fall back on in an argument. I am in fact first and foremost, an Australian, and a swinging voter at that.

What I do have and which is unfortunately clear that you don't, is more than a superficial understanding of Middle Eastern affairs. I don't intend this as an insult, I am just pointing out that this makes it hard to have the sort of interesting debate which I like.
__________________
He really shatters the myth of white supremacy once and for all.
madasacutsnake is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 10:34 PM   #59
Coffee
Cheeses Save
 
Coffee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Floating
Posts: 9,204
oh Ya! roflmao...well....You don't use the board features very well. lol

Coffee is offline  
Old 06-10-2007, 11:36 PM   #60
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues
 
Audreyvgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: on Yur Last Nerve, huh?
Posts: 5,412
Kent,
you seem like a nice guy, but with your 6626 posts on the icq board, you seem to only be there to defend your friends. I found no great conversations, I found a lot of spam, like what your posts are appearing to be here.

Sound Familiar??

"I'm beginning to think you are just a small child playing on the net. Probably most of what you spew here are just things you pick up from the adults you have contact with. You certainly don't have any ability to debate points like a reasonably intelligent individual above the age of consent.

So fess up, Bren. How old are you, exactly? "


So, whats your point. Everything there is to talk about on this board has already been hashed out on the your other board, so all you have left to do is defend uselessduke? He's a grown up, he can defend himself. If it bothers you so much, um.......
Audreyvgs is offline  
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 10:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.