ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > CURRENT EVENTS
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2007, 05:53 PM   #196
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

Oh yes i'm ignoring. I can't get past one sentence of LaD's, I do one partial, and ignore all the rest of the typing. Its all blah-D-blah to me.

If I was layin in the street, eventually somebody is goanna come along and poke a stick at me to see if i'm dead. We're actually just poking sticks until a real person pops out of this one dimensional muslamophobic vigilante. I consider it just another service we provide here. You are real. thats why I truced you. There isn't one thing that comes out of D's mouth that isn't spam of some sort. I'd just like to see a person under tha hat, and then I might read it.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:51 PM   #197
kjh62
Custom User Title

I don't really see it as ignoring him, really; more ignoring the content of what he posts.

The more you poke sticks at Duke in that fashion, the more you strengthen his resolve to continue posting what he posts. And even if you left him alone, he'd still posts what he posts. You can't change his ideology any more that he can change yours.

I suppose I've been around him long enough to have gotten used to it, even though I still find his obsession with a single subject -- and the extent he's embraced partisan politics -- a bit frightening.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:50 PM   #198
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12"razormix View Post
are you actually aware what the meaning of the word "ignore" is ??

Of course. However antagonism is my prerogative.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:09 AM   #199
The Duke
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjh62 View Post
I don't really see it as ignoring him, really; more ignoring the content of what he posts.

The more you poke sticks at Duke in that fashion, the more you strengthen his resolve to continue posting what he posts. And even if you left him alone, he'd still posts what he posts. You can't change his ideology any more that he can change yours.

I suppose I've been around him long enough to have gotten used to it, even though I still find his obsession with a single subject -- and the extent he's embraced partisan politics -- a bit frightening.
Of course it's frightening Kent ...the truth is always frightening , until you either get used to living under that fear, or resolve to make change for a less frightening society.

OUt of all the people in this angry world , You do know me after all Kent ...You know I'm not here for the popularity contest , I'm here because it is in fact a war of ideology .

I'm not really an ideologist though ...I just won't sit back and wait for the ideological tyrants to take control and wait to speak out once it's too late .

Wait and see attitudes are for losers !

The Clock is running and The time is running out !

Thanks Kent , at least now you know that I didn't ignore you because your post was not silly at all .

Only I am not the subject of the debate ....as some people here would like to make it !

Last edited by The Duke : 07-14-2007 at 01:13 AM.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:31 AM   #200
12"razormix
° ★ °

Quote:
Originally Posted by madasacutsnake View Post
antagonism is my prerogative.
help me understand this. are you doing this for fun or are you expecting duke to react by reducing the number of threads that he starts and/or changing the content of his posts?
Old 07-14-2007, 01:26 PM   #201
Coffee
Cheeses Save

Head in the Sand.

Quote:
I'm here because it is in fact a war of ideology. I'm not really an ideologist though ...I just won't sit back and wait for the ideological tyrants to take control and wait to speak out once it's too late .
Do you really think that the ideological tyrants, or anyone that is interested in doing ideological battle against them, are reading this forum?

Perhaps one of the major newspaper "comments"/blog sections would be a better forum to get your ideological message of war out to a wider audience.

Because hammering out your message of "I'm terrified and you should be too" in this forum is pretty much the same as sitting back and waiting for the ideological tyrants to take control for all the effect your posting here is having against them.

We here are not an appropriate target audience for your war of ideology...we are not terrified, nor are we willing to get terrified...thus your posts have no effect on us and serve no purpose.

It is like you are firing your ideological pistol into a dirt bank (here)...wasting your ammo...and...in a way...demonstrating your cowardice since you are basically hiding and spamming in this forum instead of taking your message to where your (not our) really battle is.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:02 PM   #202
kjh62
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
Of course it's frightening Kent ...the truth is always frightening , until you either get used to living under that fear, or resolve to make change for a less frightening society.

OUt of all the people in this angry world , You do know me after all Kent ...You know I'm not here for the popularity contest , I'm here because it is in fact a war of ideology .

I'm not really an ideologist though ...I just won't sit back and wait for the ideological tyrants to take control and wait to speak out once it's too late .

Wait and see attitudes are for losers !

The Clock is running and The time is running out !

Thanks Kent , at least now you know that I didn't ignore you because your post was not silly at all .

Only I am not the subject of the debate ....as some people here would like to make it !
Well, I'm not going to get into all that with you, Duke, because we've been down that road before. I know your stand on the subject, and you know mine.

I was just pointing out the futility of "poking sticks" at you in hopes of changing the content of your posts. Nobody is going to change your outlook, and your not going to change anyone else's outlook.

Anyway, have a good weekend, and relax. Enjoy a Grolsch ot two.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:28 PM   #203
House,M.D.
Everybody Lies

With your relentless rants of doom and death, you have become the mad man wearing a sandwich board, Chicken Little, and the little boy who cried wolf all rolled in to one. You are neither terrified, or interested in bringing the truth to anyone; you happiness lies in the sorrow and misfortune of others. Should you be correct in your rantings in any context, do you really think anyone will give a damn? If the clock is truly ticking, and time is running out, may there be a giant red X on your roof to show the way.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:48 PM   #204
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12"razormix View Post
help me understand this. are you doing this for fun or are you expecting duke to react by reducing the number of threads that he starts and/or changing the content of his posts?

Just for fun.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:53 PM   #205
The Duke
banned

Audio: CAIR vs. Anti-CAIR

Here’s an interview by Pamela of Atlas Shrugged with attorney Reed Rubinstein, about the lawsuit filed (and dropped) by CAIR against Andrew Whitehead’s Anti-CAIR web site.

Old 07-14-2007, 09:29 PM   #206
zenbabe
Lollypop!

lolcats funny cat pictures

-Dr. Seuss
Old 07-14-2007, 09:32 PM   #207
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Old 07-15-2007, 06:11 AM   #208
The Duke
banned

Mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by madasacutsnake View Post
Roflmao , This one is actually really good !

Old 07-15-2007, 08:07 AM   #209
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Old 07-17-2007, 01:44 AM   #210
The Duke
banned

Sanchez Swoons Over Mama Moonbat

CNN’s Rick Sanchez fawns over Mama Moonbat, announcing her visit to Iraq and commiserating with her about those neocon meanies who insist on seeing something wrong with consorting with the enemy.

You may want to have finished your lunch before you watch this.

Click the picture to go to CNN’s video. (Note to CNN: what’s up with the weird aspect ratio, dudes?)

Don't forget , there’s an “exceedingly remote yet still existent possibility that she’ll end up lecturing about how George Bush killed her son in front of the guy who actually killed her son.”

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: