ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 4.40 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2003, 05:14 PM   #1
fodder

write one, two or three sentences

I stood at the edge of the pier for a long time.
Old 04-29-2003, 05:33 PM   #2
fodder

The sun stretched my face and tightened my skin. I watched the waves flop over one another and waited to feel warmth.
Old 05-06-2003, 12:24 AM   #3
danh
broken mind

I stood at the edge of the pier for a long time. The sun stretched my face and tightened my skin. I watched the waves flop over one another and waited to feel warmth. Thinking back over the day's events, I stared numbly towards the horizon. "How did it come to this," I screamed. The man fishing next to me began to slowly back away.
danh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 02:30 PM   #4
Fairlane

I have no idea how I got the cuts on my face. The sun is killing me.
Fairlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 04:23 PM   #5
Zyle
No Longer In Hiding

My tongue was dry, sandpaper rough.
Old 05-06-2003, 07:54 PM   #6
simedog
makes ya think, don't it?

I stood at the edge of the pier for a long time. The sun stretched my face and tightened my skin. I watched the waves flop over one another and waited to feel warmth. Thinking back over the day's events, I stared numbly towards the horizon. "How did it come to this," I screamed. The man fishing next to me began to slowly back away. I have no idea how I got the cuts on my face. The sun is killing me. My tongue was dry, sandpaper rough. I looked back over my shoulder to make sure HE wasn't there anymore. To make sure HE wasn't still watching me.
simedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 09:48 PM   #7
danh
broken mind

I stood at the edge of the pier for a long time. The sun stretched my face and tightened my skin. I watched the waves flop over one another and waited to feel warmth. Thinking back over the day's events, I stared numbly towards the horizon. "How did it come to this," I screamed. The man fishing next to me began to slowly back away. I have no idea how I got the cuts on my face. The sun is killing me. My tongue was dry, sandpaper rough. I looked back over my shoulder to make sure HE wasn't there anymore. To make sure HE wasn't still watching me. That man with the fishing pole, how dare he follow me. All day long he was always two steps behind me: there on the bus, again in the diner, and even on the way to 36th street. Ha! Now there was a story… 36th street.
danh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 10:37 AM   #8
Blugrrl

I stood at the edge of the pier for a long time. The sun stretched my face and tightened my skin. I watched the waves flop over one another and waited to feel warmth. Thinking back over the day's events, I stared numbly towards the horizon. "How did it come to this," I screamed. The man fishing next to me began to slowly back away. I have no idea how I got the cuts on my face. The sun is killing me. My tongue was dry, sandpaper rough. I looked back over my shoulder to make sure HE wasn't there anymore. To make sure HE wasn't still watching me. That man with the fishing pole, how dare he follow me. All day long he was always two steps behind me: there on the bus, again in the diner, and even on the way to 36th street. Ha! Now there was a story… 36th street. When I got to 36th street, I turned around and realized that the man had taken off all of his clothes! I was very frightened.
Blugrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 09:39 AM   #9
Fairlane

I stood at the edge of the pier for a long time. The sun stretched my face and tightened my skin. I watched the waves flop over one another and waited to feel warmth. Thinking back over the day's events, I stared numbly towards the horizon. "How did it come to this," I screamed.

The man fishing next to me began to slowly back away. I have no idea how I got the cuts on my face. The sun is killing me. My tongue was dry, sandpaper rough.

I looked back over my shoulder to make sure HE wasn't there anymore. To make sure HE wasn't still watching me. That man with the fishing pole, how dare he follow me. All day long he was always two steps behind me: there on the bus, again in the diner, and even on the way to 36th street.

Ha! Now there was a story… 36th street. When I got to 36th street, I turned around and realized that the man had taken off all of his clothes! I was very frightened.

I ran down the street trying to loose this maniac, who seemed so familiar.
Old 06-08-2003, 10:44 PM   #10
FiveWs

I stood at the edge of the pier for a long time. The sun stretched my face and tightened my skin. I watched the waves flop over one another and waited to feel warmth. Thinking back over the day's events, I stared numbly towards the horizon. "How did it come to this," I screamed.

The man fishing next to me began to slowly back away. I have no idea how I got the cuts on my face. The sun is killing me. My tongue was dry, sandpaper rough.

I looked back over my shoulder to make sure HE wasn't there anymore. To make sure HE wasn't still watching me. That man with the fishing pole, how dare he follow me. All day long he was always two steps behind me: there on the bus, again in the diner, and even on the way to 36th street.

Ha! Now there was a story… 36th street. When I got to 36th street, I turned around and realized that the man had taken off all of his clothes! I was very frightened.

I ran down the street trying to loose this maniac, who seemed so familiar. I ended up here on the pier. Strange, this man seems so familar but nothing else is. I have no idea where I am....how I got here...Or who I am. Who Am I?
Old 06-09-2003, 01:59 AM   #11
simedog

I ran down the street trying to loose this maniac, who seemed so familiar. I ended up here on the pier. Strange, this man seems so familar but nothing else is. I have no idea where I am....how I got here...Or who I am. Who Am I?

My head was killing me...vaguely I remember popping some aspirin earlier that day. They weren't much of a help. This throbbing, pulsing pain was seeming to come from everywhere and nowhere inside my head all at once.
baby's in Reno with the vitamin D

simon
Old 06-10-2003, 02:41 AM   #12
Guido
monkey

My head was killing me...vaguely I remember popping some aspirin earlier that day. They weren't much of a help. This throbbing, pulsing pain was seeming to come from everywhere and nowhere inside my head all at once.

I think the haze is lifting. I hope my memory starts returning as quickly as the pain from these wounds, but not quite as fast as the tide is coming in. I'm begining to wonder if I should find the nearest hospital.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 03:09 AM   #13
simedog

I think the haze is lifting. I hope my memory starts returning as quickly as the pain from these wounds, but not quite as fast as the tide is coming in. I'm begining to wonder if I should find the nearest hospital.

Staggering down the length of the pier, I remembered something someone had told me earlier that week. That someone, I couldn't remember who. But I do remember that what they said was very important.

simon
Old 06-26-2003, 01:06 AM   #14
Guido
monkey

Staggering down the length of the pier, I remembered something someone had told me earlier that week. That someone, I couldn't remember who. But I do remember that what they said was very important.

"Whatever you do, don't open the package."

The hospital doors open automatically. Good thing. I'm not sure I had the strength to open them.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 02:57 AM   #15
simedog

"Whatever you do, don't open the package."

The hospital doors open automatically. Good thing. I'm not sure I had the strength to open them. I slowly made my way to the front desk. God, it hurt to walk. The nurse continued typing for a little while before looking up at me. She gasped at all the cuts on my face.

simon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: