FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 28 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-22-2002, 11:04 PM   #1
nycwriters
Stuck in T.O.

YAY

Let's play spy novel. One sentence.

Lemme start:

The streetlight cast shadows upon those walking solitary down this lonely strip of road.
nycwriters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 11:29 PM   #2
zenbabe
Lollypop!

Walking down the street in the heavy mist brought back distant memories.

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 07:53 AM   #3
oldsoul2002
monkey

The streetlight cast shadows upon those walking solitary down this lonely strip of road. Walking down the street in the heavy mist brought back distant memories.

There was Joey Pellagrino, leaning against the corner of 5th and broadway, catching awkward glances from teenage girls who were out past there curfew.
oldsoul2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 10:50 AM   #4
helenly
monkey

The streetlight cast shadows upon those walking solitary down this lonely strip of road. Walking down the street in the heavy mist brought back distant memories.
There was Joey Pellagrino, leaning against the corner of 5th and broadway, catching awkward glances from teenage girls who were out past there curfew.
He fished out a Russian cigarette, from a pack that once belonged to a dead guy, and lit it.
helenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 01:46 AM   #5
beckstra
one classy broad

He fished out a Russian cigarette, from a pack that once belonged to a dead guy, and lit it.
The sky was a tense purple, close to the same color the dead guy had been just after the pillow was finished taking him out.
Old 11-25-2002, 04:35 AM   #6
oldsoul2002
monkey

The sky was a tense purple, close to the same color the dead guy had been just after the pillow was finished taking him out.

That's the way business had always been done in this town, cold and discreet - my meeting tonight would be no different.
Old 11-25-2002, 02:44 PM   #7
nycwriters
Stuck in T.O.

That's the way business had always been done in this town, cold and discreet - my meeting tonight would be no different.

"So, do you have it?" asked a man who came out of the shadows, his breath puffing out like smoke in the cold night air.
Old 11-25-2002, 05:40 PM   #8
oldsoul2002
monkey

"So, do you have it?" asked a man who came out of the shadows, his breath puffing out like smoke in the cold night air.

A rookie, "Got a light?", I enquired as I cooley reached for my menthols in my inside jacket pocket.
Old 11-25-2002, 05:46 PM   #9
Deviate
Butt-F***ing the World

A rookie, "Got a light?", I enquired as I cooley reached for my menthols in my inside jacket pocket. He cupped his hands to shield the match from the biting breeze and the flame danced across his face.
Deviate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 05:58 PM   #10
nycwriters
Stuck in T.O.

A rookie, "Got a light?", I enquired as I cooley reached for my menthols in my inside jacket pocket. He cupped his hands to shield the match from the biting breeze and the flame danced across his face.

He shuffled his feet, unsure of what to say next; my steely calm left his previous resolve shaken.
Old 11-26-2002, 02:41 AM   #11
oldsoul2002
monkey

He shuffled his feet, unsure of what to say next; my steely calm left his previous resolve shaken.
I pulled long and deep on my favourite brand and exhaled, "Thanks buddy, I've got what you want, but first i need to know..."
(interrupts)
Old 11-26-2002, 04:59 AM   #12
nycwriters
Stuck in T.O.

I pulled long and deep on my favourite brand and exhaled, "Thanks buddy, I've got what you want, but first i need to know..."
(interrupts)
"yeah I know what you need to know," he said, visibly shaken, "... HE sent me. Now let's get on with it."
He looked like he was packing, but didn't know what to do with it.

I smirked.
Old 11-26-2002, 04:05 PM   #13
oldsoul2002
monkey

"yeah I know what you need to know," he said, visibly shaken, "... HE sent me. Now let's get on with it."

I smirked. "Look pal, you can do this the easy way, or we can do it it the hard way, don't fuss this gig up."
Old 11-29-2002, 12:50 PM   #14
helenly
monkey

I smirked. "Look pal, you can do this the easy way, or we can do it it the hard way, don't fuss this gig up."

"Don't fuss this gig up?" he queried, "so its true that your side has a strict no-swearing policy? Is the monkey rumour true too? Geez, wait til HIS boys here about this!"
helenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 11:41 PM   #15
nycwriters
Stuck in T.O.

"Don't fuss this gig up?" he queried, "so its true that your side has a strict no-swearing policy? Is the monkey rumour true too? Geez, wait til HIS boys here about this!"

I took one long look at him; obviously this kid was not only a novice but on some kind of them psychadelic drugs the long haired hippies sold down at the park.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: