ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 12-20-2003, 02:43 PM   #376
agentsmith
rap geisha

my ass we do! i hate judge judy!

*judge judy enters the courtroom, and the jrockers all leap at her and tear her throat open with their sparkly white teeth*
Old 12-20-2003, 06:39 PM   #377
Madonna'sBite
monkey

I'm absolutely flashed by your ass agent.
Old 12-20-2003, 08:56 PM   #378
Klynne
monkey

*Yet again, the actors are holding up the production of the film. Klynne is being driven insane by Agent's primadonna attitude. Agent has refused to emerge from her trailer until the issue of her indestructable ass is settled. Coffee, being the good chap he is, brings her a dozen roses, and admits, yes, Agent, your ass is indestructable, he apologizes, and all is well. Coffee is truly a team player. Besides, he can't afford not to have this film made. His period costumes cost him a fortune*
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 08:57 PM   #379
Klynne
monkey

.....But, does Coffee have a hidden agenda?
Old 12-21-2003, 02:29 PM   #380
agentsmith
rap geisha

(cue the dramatic music effect)
Old 12-21-2003, 05:32 PM   #381
Coffee
Cheeses Save

ahhhh....Coffee thought he saw Agent's ass blown off by a Shuttle Phaser...Obviously the ass was using a "cloaking pattern" , simulating a "blown off ass" to make the shuttle think they blew her ass off...fooling the shuttle into leaveing the scene.
Very clever Agent's ass...very very clever...and congratulations on the swift dispatch of Judge Judy by your Jrocker minions.
*applauds*

and, please...on with the show...yes.

*coffee mumbles something inchorent...something about price of beer at faires, and shuffles off to get something for hangover...coffee's only agenda at the moment...getting more coffee*
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 05:42 PM   #382
lapietra
half baked

Lala arrives at the scene... obviously a site of utter chaos... All she sees is bits of flesh, feathers, and blue sparkle strewn about...

She spies a tray of carrots surrounding a hunk of head cheese left on a table (among tubs of Red Vines, chocolate chip cookies and Sweet & Low) and goes over to investigate. "Hmmm... never tried this before," she says, walks to the table and breaks off a bit of the lunchmeat. Seconds later, she claws at her tongue, futilely, then begins to consume mass quantities of carrots to dull the fetid taste in her mouth.
Old 12-21-2003, 09:12 PM   #383
agentsmith
rap geisha

i've never tried head cheese either. is it really that sick? ever had haggis?
Old 12-21-2003, 09:20 PM   #384
lapietra
half baked

Actually - I have had head cheese - and it's actually pretty bland and innocuous... kind of like bologna... It's just the *idea*...

Nope - never tried haggis - tho' I *do* have a recipe for it...
Old 12-23-2003, 09:07 PM   #385
Klynne
monkey

*Catbelly hires Lapietra as her personal assistant/food taster. She has this uneasy feeling that someone on the set is trying to poison her. She doesn't share her suspicions with Lapietra, since, well, Lapietra would probably refuse to take the job*

"Here, try some of this Lapietra, it is really good."

"Thanks," Lapietra bites into a piece of sushi.

*Catbelly eyes Lapietra. Once she sees that Lapietra is not keeling over, she tucks into a piece of Ugani*

"People, it is time to start filming, chop, chop," Catbelly states.

*Agent and the Jayrockers glance over, irritated that Catbelly interupted their game of naked twister.*
Old 12-23-2003, 09:20 PM   #386
Coffee
Cheeses Save

Coffee wanders through the set...cup of Kenyan/Java blend in hand.

"oh, hi Klynne...you and this thread still here?. I saw it over on page two awhile back, but since Agent smith hadn't killed it I was gonna let it hang out there till Agent tried to kill it again".

"you really think you can get Agent and the jrockers to work over the holidays?" "I hear them Jrockers can get a bit whiney if they have to work overtime, weekends and esp. holidays"..."oh, well...good luck to ya"

Coffee wanders off again nibbling on a california roll that he nabbed from the sushi plate.
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 09:26 PM   #387
Klynne
monkey

"Hey Coffee, it should be no problem. The Jrockers are kind of desperate right now for cash. Their last manager, Beales, robbed them blind. The word on the street is he embezzled all their money and spent it on this big breasted woman."
Old 12-24-2003, 10:24 PM   #388
Klynne
monkey

Up to the top with you thread.
Old 12-24-2003, 10:34 PM   #389
catbelly
monkey

*the jrockers look confused, it seems they have forgotten the rules of twister and are feeling intimidated by Klynne's BDSM outfit so they don't want to ask*

*Coffee is mobbed by teenage girls who think he was one of the guys on Survivor*

*Klynne is getting tired of wearing the mask and PVC, and wants to change into something more comfy, but what?? *

*Catbelly is hoarse from yelling at the damn lazy crew. She decides to take Lapietra out for a dinner and show, maybe a walk by the beach. But Lapietra turns her down because she has to wash her hair.*

*Beale returns from N'orleans to manage the jrockers, who have collapsed in a heap on the twister board. He tosses their clothing at them and says, "ok you slackers, if you don't get back to work I'm taking away your liquid eyeliner!"*

*agent resents Beale's hold over the jrockers and resolves to fight him for their contracts in a steel cage death match*

*David Coverdale staggers out of the bushes and wonders where he is*

*Dinz tells him that he is in a commune for recovering head cheese addicts, then tries to get Tawny Kitaen's number from him*
catbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 10:16 PM   #390
Klynne
monkey

*Coffee fights off the girls, and is left barely dressed, as the girls wanted to get a piece of him as a souvenir.

*Klynne puts on her favorite thong, and a pair of flip flops, the other ze-monkeys look at her and are blinded*

*Since Lapietra can't go out, Catbelly decides to rent a cheap motel room, and invites David Coverdale over for a nightcap.*

Agent says to Beale, "If you think you are going to interrupt our game of Twister, you have another thing coming." She whips out her bull whip and starts cracking it.

Dinz gets Ms. Katan's number and tries calling her on his cell phone

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: