ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2006, 11:14 PM   #1
Mister_Blank

Post greetings and salutations

Hello Sports Racers,
Long time lurker, first time poster here, writing to you with a question about brain crack. I have an enormous amount of the stuff built up, I wont make excuses for how it got there, but It's more than I can handle any more and I don't know where to start! Is it ever too late to squeeze those ideas out even if they are poop? Sometimes I feel like I'm interested in too many things or "I have my fingers in too many pies" as they say... Why can't I focus? I know I have A.D.H.D. among other things but sometimes I feel like I sabotage my own success for fear of doing badly. But I saw Ze's braincrack episode of the show and I ended up watching a great deal of the older episodes over the next few days as well as checking out the rest of the site and I started to feel like maybe Ze and I have something in common because alot of my ideas parrallel his own and so I'm trying to make a commitment to myself to get rid of some of this braincrack but even though I'm motivated I could still use some help figuring out the best way to go about it...

thanks for reading
mister blank
Mister_Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 12:35 AM   #2
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Sports Racers don't post here.

They post here:

http://www.zefrank.com/theforum

And if you want to speak to Ze directly, emailing him is a better bet.

GOOD LUCK!!!!
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 12:37 AM   #3
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

STEP AWAY FROM THE THREAD RACER DUDE

Its goanna blow!
Old 09-23-2006, 12:42 AM   #4
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

On second thought, what is this sportracer thing? Anybody, can you explain it.?? I try not to come on here too much, but it seems as tho a whole new generation is talking to ze about things that are way younger than us. Ummmm..........? It seems like some sort of juvenile groupie thing developing here, is this the new marketing target? If so, is it the target market he wants?? I spose its nomb... but seems to me, there is some new hipper thing, notthat i'd go there, but i've seen another forum, why?
Old 09-23-2006, 12:56 AM   #5
auntie aubrey
excursions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyvgs
If so, is it the target market he wants??
the one time i clicked a link over there it looked like he's happily chit-chatting away with the fanbase. must be beneficial all around.
Old 09-23-2006, 01:36 AM   #6
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyvgs
On second thought, what is this sportracer thing? Anybody, can you explain it.?? I try not to come on here too much, but it seems as tho a whole new generation is talking to ze about things that are way younger than us. Ummmm..........? It seems like some sort of juvenile groupie thing developing here, is this the new marketing target? If so, is it the target market he wants?? I spose its nomb... but seems to me, there is some new hipper thing, notthat i'd go there, but i've seen another forum, why?
It's the daily show ze broadcasts. Like a blog, only a video. Ppl can comment on it & etc. Also where the whole "duckies" thing comes from.

That is why I refer them to the other board. I can only speak for me, but I do not watch his show every day. not sure who else knows about this.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:50 AM   #7
rmr

i have brain crack too

thanks
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 01:33 PM   #8
Tunesmith
click click click

Sports Racers are followers of Ze's vlog, The Show. Basically, if one is a true Sports Racer, one will follow The League of Awesomeness's (Ze's) requests i.e. "dressing up your vacuum".

So if posters on the message board aren't Sports Racers, who are you? Just followers of Ze? (not suggesting it's a bad thing )
Tunesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 02:34 PM   #9
xfox
slightly effective

My contributions don't amount to much, and being ignored is as painful as a brain cramp, tho' for a truly average person I do okay.

Pretty sure a sports racer can be anybody, so join the club.
xfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 04:43 PM   #10
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunesmith
Sports Racers are followers of Ze's vlog, The Show. Basically, if one is a true Sports Racer, one will follow The League of Awesomeness's (Ze's) requests i.e. "dressing up your vacuum".

So if posters on the message board aren't Sports Racers, who are you? Just followers of Ze? (not suggesting it's a bad thing )
Sports Racers post on the other board, the one I posted for you. You can post wherever you want, but if you're going to refer to the vlog, only a few here will catch the reference, the rest of us will just be confused.

This board was created in 2002. Some of the people have been posting here since then, others came after that. I do believe it all began with a video called How To Dance Properly.

Last edited by priceyfatprude : 09-23-2006 at 04:45 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 12:48 AM   #11
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

I found it with the drawing tool where they had a link to it on Nicolodeon... lookin for things for Bink to try. I find his games and tools and the stuff he can mathematically figure out the draw for me, the other stuff, well, um. Maybe I'm too old. I don't wanna look at him, but damn nice brain for logarythms.
Old 09-24-2006, 04:17 AM   #12
zenbabe
Lollypop!

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:39 AM   #13
craig johnston
dalai clique

Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
jeez, you go away for a couple of days........

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: