ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2007, 05:51 PM   #121
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna View Post
If you really want to rant and rave about anything why not start your own board and set your own rules? Skyís the limit!

BTW - Iíve noticed that you've skirted that question several times, any plans on answering it in the near future?
I know, right? I have even posted this link 4-5 times, to no avail.

"http://www.forumforfree.com

^^ I don't understand what is so hard about opening up your own forum for your very own Current Events board, if you do not like/appreciate the way things here are run. Which several of you have felt the need to point out, several times. Don't like things here? Don't post here. This is really not rocket science.

Can someone explain to me what is so hard about it? P l e a s e t y p e s l o w l y."

And yet no one has answered me.
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:55 PM   #122
zefrank
-------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
Grey ,

I can't agree with you more , this forum is not about a number of posts , but more to real interactive response among it's users ..it's a totally different class than all the smutjobs and spam masters over at ICQ ..

I guess I'll just formally introduce myself to these people and see where it leads me ...

At least I know they have a handle on the spammers here and the jackasses who want to overpower the discussion .....

I havecome to know that some people at this board think I am overly opionated , and am right wing ,and for this they may find cause to fear me , but you and I both know nothing could be further from the truth ....

To me this global anomaly is not about Right vs. Left ..it's more about Right vs. Wrong ..and of course along with that comes the all too frequent occasion to find amusement in the flailings and misnomers of the Howling Moonbats...

Grey , You know I am not a religious man , but I think this is a good opportunity for a simple prayer one to be seen as a positive initiative for the enjoyment of this board ..shall we then ?

Okay here goes !

Lord, grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.
amen !
of course you think its about right vs. wrong...that's what ideology is: a lens through which you make those judgements.

you're the same as everyone else here in that respect...i agree. but the few posts you've left reveal some pretty thick glasses.
zefrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:57 PM   #123
Brynn
constantly amazed

I could be wrong, but I think that's a little over his head.
Seriously, and I swear I'm not trying to be mean by saying this, but he may be learning-disabled. It truly might be worth considering, because if you look at his responses, you can tell that he's not really reading things with total comprehension, and he covers it by switching gears into some strange directions. My sister-in-law is learning-disabled, and naturally it affects the quality of our arguments. I don't know about the rest of you, but I seem to be recognizing some familiar communication patterns.

I'm not sure how one should ethically proceed with someone like that if that's the case.

Last edited by Brynn : 05-07-2007 at 10:11 PM.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 10:38 PM   #124
Anna
n

Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:00 PM   #125
Silverfox
monkey

World Science E-Zine

Excuse me. I thought I was starting a new thread.

Frank, please be so kind as to delete this post.

Last edited by Silverfox : 05-07-2007 at 11:03 PM.
Silverfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:23 AM   #126
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

Where the hell did this Frank thing come from? I don't like it when people who don't know me call me by my last name.. huh?
Old 05-08-2007, 12:36 AM   #127
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyvgs View Post
Where the hell did this Frank thing come from? I don't like it when people who don't know me call me by my last name.. huh?
Hey VEGAS, pipe down!

Dang. Where is JesusTittays when you need him?
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:13 AM   #128
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

tee hee. but still.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:46 PM   #129
The Duke
banned

Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie aubrey View Post
9 instances of the word "I" in that post.

Well this topic had turned to adressing myself , so appologies are due if it sounds a tad pernicious Using the "I" word so much.

Well ahh for one didn't come here to dominate ..So let's talk about you for awhile instead ...some people may like to see if you could do it without using one single letter I in your story ....roflmao
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:58 PM   #130
Tunesmith
click click click

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
..So let's talk about you for awhile instead ...some people may like to see if you could do it without using one single letter I in your story ....roflmao
I think that wasn't exactly the point...

It's more about being less subjective and unwilling to listen to other's views, if I may interpret. Not that I'm accusing you of doing this, DUke.

...wait, but I'm creating a subjectivity by venturing my opinion!

Last edited by Tunesmith : 05-08-2007 at 01:12 PM. Reason: clarification
Tunesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:03 PM   #131
The Duke
banned

Ze

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefrank View Post
of course you think its about right vs. wrong...that's what ideology is: a lens through which you make those judgements.

you're the same as everyone else here in that respect...i agree. but the few posts you've left reveal some pretty thick glasses.
I 'm not trying to tell you anything different about the fact you already know ...In fact I agree with you completely more than you know .

yes, I do see things out of a completely different set of glasses as everyone else, but in every aspect of total communication this is normal ...everyone sees the same thing differently of course

Not seeing what I see Is basically what I expect from others around me
, and I know it takes too many people too much time to adjust to another focal point ..thats the human factor

everyone including me is judgemental in their own way ,no one is free of sin ..whether they wish to even notice that fact or not while they are looking

I agree , My Lenses are pretty thick , but they are also adjustable , Now thats a plus +

Thanks for that input Ze ...
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:14 PM   #132
Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
I could be wrong, but I think that's a little over his head.
Seriously, and I swear I'm not trying to be mean by saying this, but he may be learning-disabled. It truly might be worth considering, because if you look at his responses, you can tell that he's not really reading things with total comprehension, and he covers it by switching gears into some strange directions. My sister-in-law is learning-disabled, and naturally it affects the quality of our arguments. I don't know about the rest of you, but I seem to be recognizing some familiar communication patterns.

I'm not sure how one should ethically proceed with someone like that if that's the case.

He isn't learning disabled; he is, for lack of a better term, dumb like a fox.
He is using deflection so he can keep on posting his anti everything threads. Quietly subversive while causing a shite storm when and where ever possible.

My apologies to Hfox,xfox, Michael J. Fox, Foxy Brown, Fox Mulder, Fox Network ( not the news network, however ) and Foxy Locksey for using your name in vain.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:14 PM   #133
MoJoRiSin
unbelievable

Old 02-04-2010, 08:05 PM   #134
Coffee
Cheeses Save

... well...that was random, frankly.
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:58 AM   #135
Brynn
constantly amazed

Probably referencing the post right before it (?)
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: