ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > Being little
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-09-2002, 10:50 AM   #16
Lauren
monkey

I currently go to Fransworth Middle school....It's a cross between hell and boredom. I personally think the school is evil and i do belive the feeling is mutual with most students who attend i wish 2 attend chatholic school but alas trapped in my evil school..... I am in Mohawk which has the most members at the moment and our house is home to thew jocks and brains of the school....Tawasentha is home to pretty much what appears to be every goth in the school and yet still more jocks hiawatha is home to the goodie to shoes friendless loner type ppl tho we have a few of those in each house Hiawatha also has the most wannabe bad-ass kids. There is suppose to be drugs in the school but incase you ppl have forgotten this is Guilderland, New York you might hafta go into Albany to get anything that big
Farnsworth does not allow kissing hugging hand holding etc. but our teachers are pretty much old and blind so that really works out. Our principles are such morons that i don't feel they have enough brain cells to run the school which is also pretty run down. We have wonderful sports teams and extra activities but the school all together lacks somthing
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 10:40 PM   #17
amanda
old s'cool

Sorry, just an English teacher

Principles aren't morons, but can be held by moronic people.

Principals can be morons, though. I've worked for a few.
amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 01:49 AM   #18
saskuoch
Somebody stole my cheese

You shouldn't wish to attend Catholic school. If you've never been there, you have no idea what you're wishing for. It was always such a scary place to me. I remember being in Morality class and having my teacher tell us that God won't go with you into an abortion clinic. And the nuns...oh man...they were old. We had only one young nun, and she was from some foreign country (I never had a class with her, so I don't know which one). She didn't really understand American kids. They'd all come to our high school dances and hug us to see if we'd been drinking. Because if you had been, they called your parents and made them come pick you up. They also did that if you showed up too late (past 9:00) because you were required to stay at least from 9-11. And they knew who was supposed to be there because we had to have permission slips. Most of our parents even thought all the rules were stupid.
We are, of course, now living in what George W. Bush has called the "era of personal responsibility": if a child chooses to have parents who can't afford health care, that child will have to accept the consequences.
saskuoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 11:33 PM   #19
QueenCourtina

Unhappy A loser

I guess I was a loser in middle school. I didn't get my first kiss until I was sixteen and then it was horrible. It was just a little peck at a keg party from my boyfriend and then he broke up with me the next day. But then I was a guy magnet after that and later became prom queen so I guess it all worked out better in the end.
Old 11-10-2002, 11:58 PM   #20
amanda
old s'cool

Mmmm...thanks. Now I feel like a real loser, not having my first kiss until I was 19.

All I remember about our prom queen was she had eggs thrown at her during the procession. I guess nobody liked the idea of having a known drug-abuser representing our class. Pretty damned impressive for kids who conformed to every other high school convention.
amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 12:14 AM   #21
saskuoch
Somebody stole my cheese

Don't worry amanda- I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18.

At my Catholic all-girls high school, we had a drawing for prom queen. I don't think anyone but that girl remembered who it was the next day.
We are, of course, now living in what George W. Bush has called the "era of personal responsibility": if a child chooses to have parents who can't afford health care, that child will have to accept the consequences.
saskuoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 01:53 PM   #22
Lauren
monkey

ah yes, suddenly i don't think i have it so bad ne more. I think i would be one of the those kids throwing eggs at the prom queen if she was a druggie! I live in Guilderlanf though so there isn't ne drugs here u gotta go into albany!!!
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 10:40 PM   #23
NekoPunk
Don't dream it, be it...

see, the funny part about that is everyone who went to our skool smoked pot. sooo.... our prom queen being a black chick named "shaniqua" with hair piled three feet on top of her head being walked down the court by the mail guy in the crypts... wasn't that strange to us.... ^__^ hell, we were so gone by the time they announced anyway, no one cared until a week later. *l*
You bring your knees in tight...
But it's the pelvic thrust...
That really drives you insane!
Let's do the time-warp again!
Let's do the time-warp again!
NekoPunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: