ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-30-2003, 06:51 PM   #1
euphoric goose

The Crack Story--One sentence please (Control yourself poeple!!)

During the summer of my immutable youth, I spent my days at the beach, watching the girls in their two-piece bathing suits, and my nights, drained and drunk, with my two best friends until the sun hit our sand-covered faces.
euphoric goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 09:36 PM   #2
Gareon
monkey

During the summer of my immutable youth, I spent my days at the beach, watching the girls in their two-piece bathing suits, and my nights, drained and drunk, with my two best friends until the sun hit our sand-covered faces. And yet, as the sand-causedskin abrasions gave way to the frozen mask-like expression of the professional beachcomber, I couldn't help thinking that there must be a better drug with which to deaden mind.
Gareon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 09:59 PM   #3
Yes
Barbie Mädchen

During the summer of my immutable youth, I spent my days at the beach, watching the girls in their two-piece bathing suits, and my nights, drained and drunk, with my two best friends until the sun hit our sand-covered faces. And yet, as the sand-causedskin abrasions gave way to the frozen mask-like expression of the professional beachcomber, I couldn't help thinking that there must be a better drug with which to deaden mind. Not that I hadn't tried many things - Marijuana, acid, and heroine come to mind as some of the many I'd had my fun with.

Last edited by Yes : 07-26-2003 at 10:02 PM.
Yes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 11:52 PM   #4
petitesoeur
making waves

During the summer of my immutable youth, I spent my days at the beach, watching the girls in their two-piece bathing suits, and my nights, drained and drunk, with my two best friends until the sun hit our sand-covered faces. And yet, as the sand-caused skin abrasions gave way to the frozen mask-like expression of the professional beachcomber, I couldn't help thinking that there must be a better drug with which to deaden mind. Not that I hadn't tried many things - Marijuana, acid, and heroine come to mind as some of the many I'd had my fun with. If I hadn't been so strung-out, I might have noticed that me and my friends were no longer alone.
petitesoeur is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: