ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-07-2005, 09:55 AM   #91
zero

here is a picture i did not take of a deserted car park bathed in morning light, a young boy and girl in the centre of it, the boy 10 feet away from the girl, the two of them facing away from me and bending at the waist, tripodded like sandpipers searching for shellfish, the boy with a piece of powder-blue chalk in his left hand, the girl with rose-pink in her right, each enscribing long straight lines horizontal to the parking spaces for no apparent reason at all.
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 10:54 AM   #92
Con ate dog
some guy

Here's the look on my student Max's face when he finally GOT IT: a slow student who goofed off, he spent three weeks busting his balls to learn, then one class I threw him a tough question that the class was screwing up. This is the PRECISE moment he opened his mouth to say "The green ball is between the book and the window, and.. IN FRONT OF THE BLACKBOARD!"

Okay, he pronounced "green" as "grin", but still...
Old 08-07-2005, 02:07 PM   #93
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Here are photos I forgot to take of signs that reminded me of the zeboard while I was driving and approaching the US border: Borderline Ranch, Borderline Auto, and Boundary Cafe.
Old 08-13-2005, 02:47 AM   #94
xfox
slightly effective

>
>
>
>
>
>
This is the video I didn't take of a deer with her fawn watching me ears forward momentarily before turning tail and a warm August dusk humidity thick bearing green life bursting out of itself as the road disappeared behind, emerged ahead in the same rut of sixteen years as night fell.
xfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 08:56 AM   #95
Clytie
thundering is my favorite

that one last group photo before i left...thats me in the hot pink halter and mini ensamble with the platforms
bound by the rich red that runs coarsing
united we stand
stronger than before
able to face the dark
with hands entwined
Clytie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 03:41 PM   #96
Con ate dog
some guy

The precious look on my face when the teacher wearing high heels stepped back onto my big toe. I was wearing sandals (and no, no socks).

Last edited by Con ate dog : 08-15-2005 at 03:42 PM. Reason: who cares?
Con ate dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 10:00 AM   #97
zero

here is a picture i didn't take of a woman with her eyes shut in bracklesham, her features lit by the pale sun breaking through the morning's mist and the shadows of the buildings. hers was the face of an actress: her features striking and unforgettable, and she held her head royally, lifted up towards the sun. she was utterly still and sat in her wheelchair as pedestrians swept by.

dressed elegantly in autumn colours, the upper part of her body was adult but her legs were short and twisted back on themselves ending in small, child-like feet.

greater dignity i cannot imagine
Old 08-25-2005, 09:28 PM   #98
Brynn
constantly amazed

Here's just a tiny picture, cropped very closely, of the Asian-American woman and her two year old daughter who are on my bus every morning. As the girl wraps her legs around her mother's waist, the soft morning light bathes her face perfectly as the little chubs of her cheeks smash sleepily against her mother's chest. I almost missed it but the stranger next to me whispered that I should look over at them.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 01:56 PM   #99
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
Here's a picture I missed of a guy giggling to himself in the middle of a Florida sidewalk while soliciting contributions from passersby to his collection of imaginary photographs. Note how the ambient light makes a sort of halo around his widow's peak, and illuminates his eyes with the glow of a fallen angel.

Last edited by Marcus Bales : 09-15-2005 at 02:06 PM. Reason: some reason I forgot
Marcus Bales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 02:46 PM   #100
dinzdale
King of the patns

x

Close up of my friend Pammy's left areola.
dinzdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 03:19 PM   #101
Max Headroom
monkey

^^^Come on man, you know I can't not look at that kind of stuff right now!!

Fashion takes something beautiful and over time makes it ugly.
Max Headroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 04:06 PM   #102
gigi
Walkin' Spanish

(gorgeous pic, marcus. i hope you don't mind my printing it and hanging it in my laundry room.)

X

I offer you a rare glimpse of the pileated woodpecker as it secretly mates with the ivory billed woodpecker. Until recently, the latter was thought to be extinct, but we now know (thanks in part to this picture) that they have been plotting all along to create an enormous-woodpecker master race. (perhaps this should have been posted in the high risk of sounding geeky?)
Old 09-16-2005, 08:42 PM   #103
zero

this is not a picture of an abandoned part of a modern british train station, a dimly lit concourse in the premature darkness of the evening with all the shops boarded and closed with shutters, old periodicals on the newstand and a large victorian clock in the centre, dangling precariously from the ceiling. the time, 21:04.

neither is this a picture of a woman fearfully eyeing a dark-skinned man in the recently refurbished area of that station early in morning of september 16th 2005 as he slowly extended his hand into a canvas bag and removed nail clippers and began clipping his nails.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:48 AM   #104
Sapphire
Hippy Chick

Yesterday I was simply not quick enough to capture an image of my husband and I alternating between laughing uproariously and enjoying the beauty of the images not posted here. We particularly enjoyed the erotic images that were not quite captured on film but will blossom forever in our minds. For future note: I will also fail to capture an image of my husband and I reinacting a few of those erotic images.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:10 AM   #105
Brynn
constantly amazed

x

Through a bright window surrounded by darkness, Linda and I can be seen laughing and dancing in the living room as Rick lounges on the sofa narrating the indecipherable lyrics to a really bad song.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: