ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > DEBATE HALL
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 12-06-2004, 01:14 AM   #91
Avalon

I got what I wanted; you undid the edit.

I have never called you a name. I said you were arrogant and an elitest. I have always resisted the temptation to stoop to your name calling level.

You are a rude man and cruel to others at all cost. You were rude to me when you were unkind to others I care about.

I will give you a top shelf Christmas gift. I will pretend you are dead and you may do the same of me. You want to speak to me again, use the Ouija.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 01:20 AM   #92
masterofNone
________

congratulations on your victory. i assume you gave up on the exhaustive search. but now, i'll change that request, instead i'll ask you to find me an example of me being rude to anyone, let alone "cruel at all costs," without being subject to their rudeness first.

certainly i'm capable of being an unbelievable bastard. i would be the first to admit it. but i rarely act on that unless i've been provoked.

but, y'know, don't trouble your self with anything like the truth.

eta -

and, by the way, "arrogant and an elitest" was not the only thing you called me. let's not be revisionist, darlin', because i can go back and pull quotes of your appraisal of me. i recall them quite clearly. see, they hurt my feelings.

Last edited by masterofNone : 12-06-2004 at 01:26 AM.
masterofNone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 01:35 AM   #93
Avalon

Secret society thread, darkroom ( unless you deleted there as well ), and pms. But you knew that already; probably just forgot, huh?
I am not in the least bit tired of anything but you.
Sooo, rant on.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Old 12-06-2004, 01:39 AM   #94
masterofNone
________

so... when have i PMed you?

i can't imagine that anyone would share a personal message with others. wouldn't that be... rude and, y'know, easily edited? i mean, how would you know whether you were getting both sides of the story?

but i trust your judgement.

i'm sure i was just mean for the sake of being mean.

that happens all the time.
Old 12-06-2004, 01:46 AM   #95
Avalon

yep
Groucho Marx
Old 12-06-2004, 01:49 AM   #96
Avalon

Yeah, that's it.

hahahaha..you deleted your post?? pfft.
Groucho Marx

Last edited by Avalon : 12-06-2004 at 01:10 PM.
Old 12-06-2004, 01:57 AM   #97
masterofNone
________

y'know, i'm pretty much okay with folks making up their minds about what the truth is. when folks get to the 4000 post threshold they'll see what went on. i haven't ever deleted anything from there. but you know? a few daft hippies have actually had their deleting sprees... so the record may seem a little spotty in a few places. but, when folks hit the threshold and go back and read what went on... they can always ask the other monkeys in there.

i think i'll be fine with folks making up their minds when they have all the facts.

yep. i was a rude to a few. that's how i respond to rudness. but i was never rude to anyone without a good reason and i was never rude to you before you targeted me. if you can prove me wrong... i'll be happy to admit it.

so.

wrap your head around that.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:04 AM   #98
Avalon

moN, I meant what I said, I will never go back into the darkroom. Never. I have no desire to visit, post, or read anything in there again.
. You may quote me, etch that in stone, blood, india ink, whatever.

So if you want to argue with me, it will have to be out here.
Wrap your head around that one.
Groucho Marx
Old 12-06-2004, 02:11 AM   #99
masterofNone
________

that's fine. it just seems odd to me that you're willing to judge my behaviour toward your "friends" and label me without having the whole record to review.

the development of the animosity betweeen two individuals is more complex than someone just deciding to be mean.

there are always reasons. you have never asked me my reasons or wanted to know my side of the story.

why is that?
Old 12-06-2004, 02:13 AM   #100
Avalon

It was clear from your postings that you just considered them to be unworthy and useless posters.
Groucho Marx
Old 12-06-2004, 02:20 AM   #101
masterofNone
________

it was clear from my postings?... did it ever occur to you that you might have missed part of the build up to the argument? that, perhaps, someone might have deleted some posts?

i mean, you had to speed read through the darkroom. how do you know you have all the facts?
Old 12-06-2004, 02:24 AM   #102
Avalon

Should you be arguing with me in here? thought zen tossed us out.

I did read quickly, but thoroughly. If I missed something, please do enlighten me as to what set you off.
Groucho Marx
Old 12-06-2004, 02:36 AM   #103
masterofNone
________

it started off as a joke about "rewarding verbosity." a joke that wasn't taken too well by two. their response was annoying. my response was to be mildly annoyed. their responses were quite different at this point. one felt insulted, decided i wasn't his cup of tea and withdrew (he's never bothered me again and i've never had a discouraging word to say about him since). the other became offensive, insistent, and relentless. rude and pushy. i retaliated.

he deleted all of that interaction.

it's a shame you won't go in the darkroom. there's a fairly good record from that point forward. it might surprise you that someone threatened to anally rape someone else with a marine corps knife. it might surprise you more who that person was.

it isn't my fault that some folks have no sense of humor.

seriously.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:43 AM   #104
Avalon

I knew all of that.

In all honesty, I never quite saw where anything you said could be taken as a joke. ( This is not to say that particular response was correct in any way. ) But other than you saying that I am sweet on you, I wouldn't take anything you have ever said to me as a joke either. And I have a very good sense of humor.
Groucho Marx
Old 12-06-2004, 02:44 AM   #105
masterofNone
________

and everything beale says about dinz is serious.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: