ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2003, 10:37 AM   #16
malina
leaving

that could work! ( if i had a radio )

should i go into my savings and buy a shark radio ?? .. i think i'd go with some religious fanatic german station - much more effective!
malina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 10:43 AM   #17
Frieda
in limbo

Quote:
Originally posted by malina
that could work! ( if i had a radio )

should i go into my savings and buy a shark radio ?? .. i think i'd go with some religious fanatic german station - much more effective!
SCHLAGERS!

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 11:14 AM   #18
fodder

this one moron i work with stands around and talks all about himself incessantly (unfortunately he is obsessed with bob marley and 'hip hop' and astrology and this really annoying voice oh god)

oh, my manager stands in the restaurant and watches the front desk when we get overly busy (and understaff), it's really creepy
Old 07-22-2003, 11:15 AM   #19
malina
leaving

Quote:
Originally posted by Frieda
SCHLAGERS!
YAY!!!
Old 07-22-2003, 11:18 AM   #20
agentsmith
rap geisha

anyone with an annoying coworker should get themselves a cd player and blast out some good ol' 80's heavy metal. I assure you, those bastards will be begging for mercy.

and dee snider will be back in buisness.
Old 07-22-2003, 11:26 AM   #21
wizard
monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by Frieda
SCHLAGERS!
Try the very famaous "Radio Scharivari" and wait for "Mendozino" - thatīll do her
wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 11:34 AM   #22
malina
leaving

JOJ! i'm on it....
Old 07-22-2003, 12:21 PM   #23
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

My 2 most annoying coworkers:

One sits in the cubicle next to me. She stands up every once in awhile & lets out this huge *SIIIIIGH*. It sounds like she's hissing. Her nickname is Cobra. She used to give me rides to work once they stopped bus service out here, but one day I must've pissed her off b/c she told me to find my own way in, no warning, no nothing. So she's not endeared herself to me. She's hard of hearing, and cranky about almost everything. Grrrrr. She's also getting a swelled head as of late.

The other one shares the same first name as the first one. Shoulda been my first warning. This one smells. There is no other nice way to say it. She has a medical condition that warrants her using the bathroom (#2) almost immediately after she eats. So that's part of the smell. But the worst part of the smell is that she tries to cover up the shitstink by spraying on this bargain basement perfume she must've bought in 1976, bought all the bottles b/c they were discontinuing it. The perfume smells rank enough all on it's own. Bleh. The other thing about her is she is clingy--would stalk you if you'd happened to eat lunch w/her the day before. Would actually stand by your cublicle w/her brown bag & wait for you to stop working & take your lunch. W/in 2 months of working w/her I knew her life history, and refused to eat lunch w/her ever again. She would also comment on the food I brought to eat for lunch, and that is something I cannot stand. Yes, I can cook. No, I will not cook for you. If you're too uncreative to bring a lunch other than a ham sandwich every day & use Arby's Sauce packets on it, then how is that my problem? She also talks too loud when she is on the phone & has an annoying voice & high pitched witch's cackle for a laugh.

Today she smells like Skin So Soft, but there is no nice way of complimenting her on it w/o making it sound bad. "You smell great today! As opposed to every other day for the past 4 years..."

Yes, she is prolly very lonely. Yes, I should have some more compassion. Yes, I am an a$$hole. This is not news.
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 03:56 PM   #24
surflugen
getting Donuts

Quote:
Originally posted by zefrank
she poops and it stinks and she doesn't apologize.
every two seconds she asks me to get her food....
she thinks the office is a god damn playground

she is constantly threatens to leave...then when she finally does, all she wants to do is come back....

ugh
I Love my cat too!
surflugen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 06:20 PM   #25
ambo
feline, naturally

Quote:
Originally posted by malina
she makes that sound deep in your head when you pull up snot cause you're too lazy to blow your nose - and she does it regularly, with impeccable timing, every 2-3 minutes when it's bad. a couple of days ago, she managed to let out a loud burp in mid-hack! i cannot stand it and i will go insane !!!!!
ah, malina stole mine !!!!
i call it schnrrrrrrrrp
it's positively disgusting - the guy in the cubicle next to mine does it - where does it all go ?
but the loud burp just had me so cracking up !!!

at BofA, there was this woman who would sneeze like a chihuahua bark
it was so loud and so sudden, you would jump out of your skin

i heard her say to someone once "yeah i know it's loud, but my doctor advised me never to hold it in"

i started saying "jeesus" every time she did it
it didn't help
Old 07-22-2003, 07:16 PM   #26
Red Princess
thread soiler

i used to work with a woman who would do tha slneeeerp snot thing and then spit in the trash can.
Old 07-22-2003, 07:30 PM   #27
zenbabe
Lollypop!

I used to work with a guy that sat in the cube right behind mine and sell amway all day on the phone. Nonstop on the phone, he would also cyber date and pick up chicks all day. We found his profile site one day and sent it all over the office. He was a health nut that would wrap even his apples and oranges in siran wrap. What a freak. He had this habit though, he would blow his nose about every 15-2- minutes, not just your average discreet nose blow, but it made a sound like a giant high pitched fart. GAH!

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 11:05 PM   #28
ambo
feline, naturally

there should be some kind of entrance exam....
Old 07-23-2003, 04:35 AM   #29
dickieC
Professional ZeMonkey

For life, you mean?
Old 07-23-2003, 06:10 AM   #30
malina
leaving

Quote:
Originally posted by dickieC
For life, you mean?
< clutching her purse > Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: