ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-14-2003, 02:57 AM   #1
squatjellonumbs
monkey

bananna oracle

Deep in the land of viscus citrus, we seek the bananna oracle.
Old 03-14-2003, 12:24 PM   #2
Deviate
Butt-F***ing the World

Deep in the land of viscus citrus, we seek the bananna oracle. Surrounded by the wet jungle, the tangy air penetrated the thin material of our clothing, causing us to pull at the fabric that clung to our chests, backs, and necks.
Deviate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 12:41 PM   #3
masterofNone
________

Deep in the land of viscus citrus, we seek the bananna oracle. Surrounded by the wet jungle, the tangy air penetrated the thin material of our clothing, causing us to pull at the fabric that clung to our chests, backs, and necks. Slithering, slippery lizards slide sideways round tree trunks as we hack through the dense green with our machetes.
masterofNone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 01:08 PM   #4
Deviate
Butt-F***ing the World

Deep in the land of viscus citrus, we seek the bananna oracle. Surrounded by the wet jungle, the tangy air penetrated the thin material of our clothing, causing us to pull at the fabric that clung to our chests, backs, and necks. Slithering, slippery lizards slide sideways round tree trunks as we hack through the dense green with our machetes.

The Stream of Many Juices flowed freely just beyond the next ridge; we trudged forward to rest at her banks and gulp her rich red waters.
Deviate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 01:13 PM   #5
masterofNone
________

The Stream of Many Juices flowed freely just beyond the next ridge; we trudged forward to rest at her banks and gulp her rich red waters. The women fill the skins to the bursting point and seal them tightly, so prized is the life extending power of this water.
Old 03-14-2003, 05:03 PM   #6
lapietra
half baked

The Stream of Many Juices flowed freely just beyond the next ridge; we trudged forward to rest at her banks and gulp her rich red waters. The women fill the skins to the bursting point and seal them tightly, so prized is the life extending power of this water.

It is only this water that will persuade the banana oracle to reveal the answers we so desperately need to keep our peoples from descending into a battle that will forever divide us, and potentially end life as we know it forever.
lapietra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 05:37 PM   #7
sbraiden
monkey

It is only this water that will persuade the banana oracle to reveal the answers we so desperately need to keep our peoples from descending into a battle that will forever divide us, and potentially end life as we know it forever.

It conspired against us, the jungle, full of buzzing sounds and bites and broken bamboo-mantled limbs, but we could see her glowing burn, we thought, so hopeful we pressed on.
sbraiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 09:44 PM   #8
beckstra
one classy broad

It conspired against us, the jungle, full of buzzing sounds and bites and broken bamboo-mantled limbs, but we could see her glowing burn, we thought, so hopeful we pressed on.

From behind the line of us, I could hear the doctor. His frightful bellowing slid thick between my temples. As he started in on a fifth verse of "Me And My Monkey," I thought I might curse him where he stood...however, he was the only man on the island who could save us apart from the mighty oracle.
beckstra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2003, 03:16 AM   #9
squatjellonumbs
monkey

From behind the line of us, I could hear the doctor. His frightful bellowing slid thick between my temples. As he started in on a fifth verse of "Me And My Monkey," I thought I might curse him where he stood...however, he was the only man on the island who could save us apart from the mighty oracle.

Then it occured to me--just as he was obnoxiously blaring into the sixth verse--"Oh Mighty Monkey, hide thee not from me--Most perniscious primate, I seek thee in the bao-bao tree"---"THAT'S IT!!!," I yelled. The others stopped, startled by my outburst.
Old 03-15-2003, 12:22 PM   #10
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Then it occured to me--just as he was obnoxiously blaring into the sixth verse--"Oh Mighty Monkey, hide thee not from me--Most perniscious primate, I seek thee in the bao-bao tree"---"THAT'S IT!!!," I yelled. The others stopped, startled by my outburst

There was a humid pause filled only with the faint continuous sound of insects. Finally: "What?" said Nadir, our guide, wiping at the ever-present slick of sweat on his forehead.
Old 03-15-2003, 12:29 PM   #11
masterofNone
________

Then it occured to me--just as he was obnoxiously blaring into the sixth verse--"Oh Mighty Monkey, hide thee not from me--Most perniscious primate, I seek thee in the bao-bao tree"---"THAT'S IT!!!," I yelled. The others stopped, startled by my outburst

There was a humid pause filled only with the faint continuous sound of insects. Finally: "What?" said Nadir, our guide, wiping at the ever-present slick of sweat on his forehead. I stared back at them blankly, suddenly aware that my skin had become sickeningly dry and hot. My momentary hallucination, it seemed, was the precursor to heat stroke induced unconsciousness. I fell at Nadir's feet and darkness engulfed me.
Old 03-15-2003, 03:36 PM   #12
lapietra
half baked

Then it occured to me--just as he was obnoxiously blaring into the sixth verse--"Oh Mighty Monkey, hide thee not from me--Most perniscious primate, I seek thee in the bao-bao tree"---"THAT'S IT!!!," I yelled. The others stopped, startled by my outburst.

There was a humid pause filled only with the faint continuous sound of insects. Finally: "What?" said Nadir, our guide, wiping at the ever-present slick of sweat on his forehead. I stared back at them blankly, suddenly aware that my skin had become sickeningly dry and hot. My momentary hallucination, it seemed, was the precursor to heat stroke induced unconsciousness. I fell at Nadir's feet and darkness engulfed me.

A loud snurfling sound, raucous purring, and a wet nose in my ear sent warm ticklesome sensations through my body. I opened my eyes and beheld the largest, plushest Chausie I'd ever seen, dark gold fur softly glowing, enthusiastically kneading the fabric of the comforter around my shoulder. "Hello there," I tried to say, but all that came out was a weak breathy high sound. I tried to lift my head but could only manage to turn it slightly.
The cat finished its preliminaries and curled up in a tight ball between my cheek and shoulder. His fur smelled of fresh grass.
Where the heck am I? I thought.
lapietra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 01:20 AM   #13
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

A loud snurfling sound, raucous purring, and a wet nose in my ear sent warm ticklesome sensations through my body. I opened my eyes and beheld the largest, plushest Chausie I'd ever seen, dark gold fur softly glowing, enthusiastically kneading the fabric of the comforter around my shoulder. "Hello there," I tried to say, but all that came out was a weak breathy high sound. I tried to lift my head but could only manage to turn it slightly.
The cat finished its preliminaries and curled up in a tight ball between my cheek and shoulder. His fur smelled of fresh grass.

While my confusion percolated, I recalled the glaringly Freudian elements of my dream. Banana oracle, indeed, I thought. Wherever I was, I was obviously under the influence of considerable sexual tension.

Despite a weakness that bordered on bonelessness, I managed to lift my head and look around, past the cat slumbering deeply now.
Old 03-17-2003, 01:39 AM   #14
masterofNone
________

While my confusion percolated, I recalled the glaringly Freudian elements of my dream. Banana oracle, indeed, I thought. Wherever I was, I was obviously under the influence of considerable sexual tension. Despite a weakness that bordered on bonelessness, I managed to lift my head and look around, past the cat slumbering deeply now. Just beyond my comforter covered toes I could make out the misty mountain of laundry that had erupted, volcanoe-like, from my bedroom floor.
Old 03-17-2003, 12:15 PM   #15
squatjellonumbs
monkey

While my confusion percolated, I recalled the glaringly Freudian elements of my dream. Banana oracle, indeed, I thought. Wherever I was, I was obviously under the influence of considerable sexual tension. Despite a weakness that bordered on bonelessness, I managed to lift my head and look around, past the cat slumbering deeply now. Just beyond my comforter covered toes I could make out the misty mountain of laundry that had erupted, volcanoe-like, from my bedroom floor.
As my eyes focused, I noticed that my clothes were covered in leafy green palm-fronds.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: