ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2003, 10:29 PM   #16
nycwriters
Stuck in T.O.

"Did you really just suggest that?" a baffled Y said, "I mean what kind of person do you think I am?"

"Umm wasn't that clearly established from the get-go?" Z smugly said, smirking. "I mean aren't you the one with a reputation for this kind of thing?"

"What are you talking about?" replied Y, demanding: "Who have you been talking to?"

"Oh didn't you hear?" said Z. "It's all over town; didn't you know?"

"How should I know?" answered Y. "What am I, omniscient or something?"

"Why is it so important to you, anyway?" mumbled Z, rolling his eyes. "Would you pass the salt?"

"Is that all you can think about?" screeched Y, "Didn't the doctor warn you about too much sodium in your diet?"

"What do you care?" yawned Z, scratching his belly. "Anyway, you think I can eat your cooking without it?"

"Why do you always complain about my cooking?" fumed Y. "Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"

"Didn't YOUR mother pierce my skull with her grating, high pitched squeal?!" exclaimed Z. "You haven't been taking voice lessons from HER, have you!?"

"So what if I have?" countered Y. "Won't you just shut up and take the salt already?"

"Okay, how about we just settle down?" suggested Z. "We're both men, aren't we?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" roared Y, "How could you even say such a thing after last night?"

"Didn't you tell me you had an unfortunate encounter with a hand grenade during the war?" questioned Z, "And weren't you named after a chromosome?!"

"What the hell have you been smoking?" said an exasperated Y, "Are you on crack??"

"Crack? What's crack?" asked a puzzled Z. "Do you mean the thing that shows up every time you bend over to pick something up?"
nycwriters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 10:40 PM   #17
ProfessionalGun
"We've Got a Floater!"

"Did you really just suggest that?" a baffled Y said, "I mean what kind of person do you think I am?"

"Umm wasn't that clearly established from the get-go?" Z smugly said, smirking. "I mean aren't you the one with a reputation for this kind of thing?"

"What are you talking about?" replied Y, demanding: "Who have you been talking to?"

"Why is it so important to you, anyway?" mumbled Z, rolling his eyes. "Would you pass the salt?"

"Is that all you can think about?" screeched Y, "Didn't the doctor warn you about too much sodium in your diet?"

"What do you care?" yawned Z, scratching his belly. "Anyway, you think I can eat your cooking without it?"

"Why do you always complain about my cooking?" fumed Y. "Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"

"Didn't YOUR mother pierce my skull with her grating, high pitched squeal?!" exclaimed Z. "You haven't been taking voice lessons from HER, have you!?"

"So what if I have?" countered Y. "Won't you just shut up and take the salt already?"

"Okay, how about we just settle down?" suggested Z. "We're both men, aren't we?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" roared Y, "How could you even say such a thing after last night?"

"Didn't you tell me you had an unfortunate encounter with a hand grenade during the war?" questioned Z, "And weren't you named after a chromosome?!"

"What the hell have you been smoking?" said an exasperated Y, "Are you on crack??"

"Crack? What's crack?" asked a puzzled Z. "Do you mean the thing that shows up every time you bend over to pick something up?"

"Why I oughta. . . hey- you're trying to change the subject, aren't you?!" pressed a frustrated Y. "Do you really think I'd forgotten about your suggestion that I do something foul and inappropriate based on some mysterious reputation that everyone in town knows about but me!?"
ProfessionalGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 11:58 PM   #18
danh
broken mind

"Why I oughta. . . hey- you're trying to change the subject, aren't you?!" pressed a frustrated Y. "Do you really think I'd forgotten about your suggestion that I do something foul and inappropriate based on some mysterious reputation that everyone in town knows about but me!?"

"Why do you care so much anyway?" asked Z in an annoyed tone of voice. "You've already done that foul and inappropriate thing with everybody else in town, haven't you?"
danh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 12:19 AM   #19
nycwriters
Stuck in T.O.

"Why do you care so much anyway?" asked Z in an annoyed tone of voice. "You've already done that foul and inappropriate thing with everybody else in town, haven't you?"

"ACK! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" screeched Y. "WHO TOLD YOU?!!! You've been following me around again haven't you?!"
nycwriters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 12:42 AM   #20
danh
broken mind

"ACK! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" screeched Y. "WHO TOLD YOU?!!! You've been following me around again haven't you?!"

"So what if I have been following you? Shouldn't I be worried? You can't keep indulging in this deviant behavior all your life, won’t you come to your senses and have a look at the world around you Y?” pleaded Z.... “And to fight off boredom, one needs a good hobby, right?”
danh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 03:18 AM   #21
noxxville
Disco Maven

"So what if I have been following you? Shouldn't I be worried? You can't keep indulging in this deviant behavior all your life, won’t you come to your senses and have a look at the world around you Y?” pleaded Z.... “And to fight off boredom, one needs a good hobby, right?”

"What are you suggesting?" snarled Y. "Do I look like the kind of person who collects stamps?"
Old 02-16-2003, 02:37 AM   #22
moel

"What are you suggesting?" snarled Y. "Do I look like the kind of person who collects stamps?"

"Well, arent you going to answer me?!" again questioned Y. "Whats taking you so long?"
moel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 08:16 PM   #23
noxxville
Disco Maven

"Well, arent you going to answer me?!" again questioned Y. "Whats taking you so long?"

"How am I supposed to know?"posed Z, "Do I look like Carnac the Magnificent?"
Old 02-16-2003, 08:38 PM   #24
moel

"Do you always have to be such a jackass?" Y asked angrily. "Why don't you just do what you came here to do or just **** off and leave me alone?"
Old 02-16-2003, 09:14 PM   #25
voxpop
monkey

Dazed and confused, Z cries, "Don't you know how much I care about you? can't you see I'm trying to help you?"
voxpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 02:25 AM   #26
moel

"Do you always have to be such a jackass?" Y asked angrily. "Why don't you just do what you came here to do or just **** off and leave me alone?"

Dazed and confused, Z cries, "Don't you know how much I care about you? can't you see I'm trying to help you?"

"Oh, is that what you're doing? Thats what you really want?" Y spoke in a much calmer voice. " Fine, will you pass me the glue?"
Old 02-17-2003, 11:52 PM   #27
Lauren
monkey

"The glue, I drank the glue sorry i was parched" said z reluctantly
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 10:49 AM   #28
noxxville
Disco Maven

"Oh, is that what you're doing? Thats what you really want?" Y spoke in a much calmer voice. " Fine, will you pass me the glue?"

"What kind of question was that?"asked y,"Are you tlking in some god damened code again?"
Old 02-18-2003, 11:52 AM   #29
zenbabe
Lollypop!

"What kind of question was that?"asked y,"Are you tlking in some god damened code again?"

"What, are you on your period again?" asked y, "Are you planning on just going around making statements all damn day?"

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 05:15 PM   #30
noxxville
Disco Maven

"What, are you on your period again?" asked y, "Are you planning on just going around making statements all damn day?"

"How could I have known?" pleaded z, "How may questions can one person answer?"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: