ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2007, 01:07 PM   #1
Frieda
in limbo

Pimp a Wish

lets share some positivity and have some more happys with our wishes:

grant the wish of the person before you and then, pimp it to make things even better! woo hoooo!

i'll start:

i wish i'd get a big bonus from my boss

(now someone's supposed to grant this and top it off-- yay! then, this person can make a wish of his own)

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:25 PM   #2
DiggerDude
High Five Guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieda View Post
lets share some positivity and have some more happys with our wishes:

grant the wish of the person before you and then, pimp it to make things even better! woo hoooo!

i'll start:

i wish i'd get a big bonus from my boss

(now someone's supposed to grant this and top it off-- yay! then, this person can make a wish of his own)
Not only do you get a big bonus but you get promoted to a incredibly easy yet important position that gives a good pension so you never have too work a day in your life again.

I wish I had awsome ninja skillz.
DiggerDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:01 PM   #3
T.I.P.
balancing actor

You instantly acquire awesome ninja skillz. Walking by your local music shop, you are then amazed to discover that you can play the complete works of Franz Schubert for solo piano blindfolded with one hand tied behind your back.

I wish I could fly.
T.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:09 PM   #4
daverbee
Key Lime Pie rocks!!!

You do. You donate all your Frequent Flyer miles to charity and are now free to travel anywhere you want to around the world due to the fact you also have strength enough to carry yourself anywhere with your luggage strapped to your back. Since you possess lightning speed and batlike sonar/radar skills, you never collide with anything and with your ability to live in atmospheres almost devoid of oxygen you can reach heights never thought possible to a human without breathing assistance.
You have this

printed on a t-shirt you wear everywhere. Unlike the fictional character, you are totally immune to kryptonite.

Whew! I wish I could get some rest.
Old 04-29-2007, 02:30 AM   #5
DiggerDude
High Five Guys!

Granted, You get a high paying job testing mattresses. Now you can rest anytime you like and call it work.

I wish I could draw better.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:27 AM   #6
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Granted: your touch with pencil, pen, brush, and clay are infused with an elusive but undeniable brilliance. Dumfounded, critics herald you as "the next da Vinci/Picasso/Dali/Georgia O'Keefe." Uncorrupted by expectations and freed by your successes, you live out the remainder of your days on a well-protected Montreal estate, airbrushing glossy elaborate scenes on gas tanks for the power elite of the world's motorcycle clubs.

I wish I could play the banjo.
trisherina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 02:40 PM   #7
Coffee
Cheeses Save

POOF - You learn to play the banjo, your mastery of the instrument becomes such second nature to you that the banjo ceases to challenge your ability, and you soon lose interest in the instrument. You then move on to mandolin and surpass the ability of Bluegrass masters Jesse McReynolds and David Grisman. Then Cello, Viola, Violin, there seems to be no stringed instrument from any culture that you can not master, and you master them all. You begin to design your own multi-necked/stringed instruments combining features of many existing instruments and eventually you introduce radical new chord and neck designs causing humans rethink our understanding of stringed instruments and their capabilities...yet, it is NOT enough. You begin to secretly wish that you could play funky tuba.

I wish my boat was paid off, blue water equipped, and I had a fat cruising kitty saved up that would let me cruise Mexico, South America, and the Caribbean for a few years.
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 03:01 PM   #8
DiggerDude
High Five Guys!

On your way you find a small uninhabited but beautiful island. You claim this island for yourself and it becomes a highly succseesful tourist destination and you become rich beyond your wildest dreams. In no time you are driving your gold car to your huge mansion in the carribean to eat fine caviar and other really expensive foods.

I wish I made games for a living.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:02 PM   #9
daverbee
Key Lime Pie rocks!!!

You don't already? Well, OK!
Your games revolutionize the gaming industry and they name you gaming mogul of the millenium. Everyone dotes on your every word and nobody will buy any game that doesn't have your name on it in some capacity. You retire with more money than Bill Gates and with lots more ethics. (As if that wasn't possible anyway.)

I wish I was a horticulturist.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:39 PM   #10
Jack Flanders
landscaping is fun

Ok - you're a Horticulturist but unfortunately, your Hor can't be taught at all so she went back to the streets and just got arrested, again.

I wish I was back down at the shore.

(I think I posted this in the wrong bread - wahh I'm so confused! )*

*Think corrupt a wish.

Last edited by Jack Flanders : 05-07-2007 at 02:44 PM.
Jack Flanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:22 PM   #11
Anna
n

global warming kicks in big time then automatically stops. You find that your living room is now 30 feet away from the shore and you're living on beach front property.

I wish for a bottomless glass of iced coffee that is forever chilled at 48 degrees.
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:38 PM   #12
T.I.P.
balancing actor

you got it. Along with a delicious piece of never-ending cake that magically burns away any excess calories you absorbed during the day and keeps your skin smooth as a baby.

I wish the crazy homeless guy I saw earlier tonight woke up sane tomorrow and started rebuilding his life.
T.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:10 PM   #13
DiggerDude
High Five Guys!

Granted, Next time you see him he is running Google and it is more successful than ever. In thanks for fixing his life through the power of wishes he gives your free shares in Google, which (as I said before) is more successful than before and still growing, yay you.

I wish all my homework was done.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:43 PM   #14
Brynn
constantly amazed

Poof! You have just acquired an impeccable photographic memory, along with the wisdom and analytical skills that will eventually make you the most sought-after graduate in the history of education. Homework is now a pleasure that is quickly dispatched with in the time it takes to eat an ice cream cone, with twice the satisfaction. The most marvelous thing about this is that you now speed through all of your studies at such an accelerated rate that you have cut a year and a half off of your studies, enabling you to take all the easy under-water basket weaving electives that your heart desires for the rest of your time in school.

I want daverbee to get his wish too -
Daverbee has become a world-renowned horticulturalist, requiring him to jet off to various countries to advise the most respected master gardeners in the most beautiful gardens of the world. It also requires him to explore the wildest parts of the earth, trekking over mountains and through rainforests to find elusive new species to bring home and cultivate. He manages to coax enchanting new creations out of ingenious genetic combinations that are not only beautiful, but deliciously edible, nutritious, medicinally miraculous and easy to grow on the most drought-ridden land. All land struggles and bloody conflicts the world over come to a peaceful end as disenfranchised people begin to spread out and reclaim once-barren land for fruitfulness.As a result, daverbee becomes the first horticulturist to win the Nobel Peace Prize.

I wish I always knew exactly what to say to someone who's grieving.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 10:28 PM   #15
Anna
n

Wish granted! Your voice now has the power of healing, any word you utter will warm the hearts of the grieving, bring hope to the hopless, raise the living from the dead and allow you to sing der hoole rache kocht in meinem herzen in one breath.

I wish for a pen or pencil when ever needed.
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: