ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2006, 10:30 AM   #1096
AllegroNg
What I Am Wearing.

Last edited by AllegroNg : 10-12-2006 at 11:03 PM.
AllegroNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:38 AM   #1097
LeahDear
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmina
I'm not going to go into the "red alert" type area.
I think you all know what I mean.
Nasty nasty nasty. Girls, clean it up! Ugh.

Yeah! What's that all about??? Why do they do it?
My first ever saturday job was waitressing at a local cafe... My cow of a boss told me to go clean out the ladies as someone had made a mess.. I trooped downstairs with a mop & bucket and was expecting some pee on the floor or at worst some poop.. I can just about deal with that.. but no.. some stupid girl had made the cubicle look like the shower scene in psycho!!! I refused point blank to clean it up... needless to say it was also my last day at that particular job.
LeahDear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 12:58 AM   #1098
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Dear New Guy:

You are dumb. Dumb for posting your first & last name on a public message board. Dumb for not realizing anyone with a brain who might want to **** you will pull up Wisconsin Circuit Court's website & plug your name into the search engine. The misdemeanor from 12 years ago is quite loverly, it explains why your life hasn't gone anywhere, and why you aren't ready for this jelly.

You are also dumb for not remembering when my birthday was the ****ing first time I told you. If you really wanted to get into my pants, that would've been the way to go. Moron.

-A

Dear Guy In The Dairy Queen Eating Dinner W/His BabyMomma & 2 Children, One Less Than A Year Old,

Stop staring at me. Yes, they are real. No, you cannot touch them. Yes, I look cute, 2 friends & I decided to move Girls Nite Out to the DQ after dinner.

But I don't even know you.

Your babymomma? She knows you. And, she must like you. I mean, she ****ed you. At least twice.

And to stare at me while you're out with her? Tacky, cheap, and disrespectful. To her. I don't care if you're disrespectful to me, I don't even know you. But I will tell you one thing, it doesn't make me think you're sexy or cool. ****er.

-Redfeathered Double Breasted Bed Thrasher
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:41 PM   #1099
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Dear G,

When you are trying to blame something for which you are responsible on others, and I walk away having loudly announced that I am looking for Ratsak, the appropriate response is not,

"Why are you looking for Ratsak?"

as then I am forced to answer,

"Because we have a rat problem"

Also, the best thing to do at this point is to Let Go and Move On, not ask me and any-one else who will listen "so where is the rat?". You are really only providing a source of ready entertainment for the staff and we have plenty of mad old people who already suit that purpose.

Snake
xxx

PS The annual leave you wanted in September? Won't be a problem.............
Old 08-15-2006, 07:27 PM   #1100
smellyrayzin
mrs. self destruct

For: those about to rock

I salute you.

+ my website
+ my photo site
smellyrayzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 03:54 PM   #1101
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Dear Pringles CheezUms,

It's not you, it's me.

I haven't had you since 1987 when you first came out. I forgot about your cheesy goodness.

So when I saw you across a crowded gas station, I thought, Why not? I knew you'd go perfectly with the cheese & tomato sandwich I'd just made. And you did. You really really did.

But this 2 cans a week habit has got to stop. Please stop being so salty & yummy? Please?

Sincerely,

Peef
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:40 PM   #1102
ShopaholicChick
monkey

dr papa smurf
isn't this the smurfiest?!?!?!
Old 08-31-2006, 01:22 AM   #1103
ambo
feline, naturally

dear ken,
stop spamming this forum, or i'll get malibu barbie to run you over with her corvette.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:48 AM   #1104
Jack Flanders
landscaping is fun

Dear person who keeps on hanging up on my phone answering machine,

Thank you for hanging up. I don't want to talk to to you either.

XXOO, Me

P.S. GTH!!!!
Jack Flanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:56 AM   #1105
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Dear Qantas,

Why is it necessary to schedule a flight to leave at 2030? Nine hours later is 0530. Which means first off I have to attempt to sleep on a plane. It's just wrong. Secondly, it means that I arrive at 0900 local time. Which, as any jet-lagged traveller will tell you, truly sucks, as your hotel won't let you get into your precious bed until the previous occupants are out of it. What makes this whole deable worse is that if you were to schedule your flight at the very civilised time of say 0900, I would arrive at 6pm my time, refreshed after a day of snacking and movie watching, and the local time would be about 1030pm - just in time to fall into my assuredly unoccupied hotel bed.

FFS if I can see this why can't you? Night flights should be taken out the back and shot.

Snake (who Does Not Travel Well)
Old 08-31-2006, 08:10 AM   #1106
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
snake on a plane!
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 09:38 AM   #1107
AllegroNg
What I Am Wearing.

Dearest Cat,
Thank you for the dead bird. I already had breakfast. Plus you already ate half of the poor thing. Next time maybe you should bring something we could both use.. like money..
Heart,
Ng
AllegroNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:42 AM   #1108
auntie aubrey
excursions

an open letter to gladx

dearest gladx:

i appreciate the thought. and i am flattered that amongst the viable choices in this vibrant community you chose me to proposition via the zefrank.com message board PM system. but i'm afraid your intentions are misdirected. don't get me wrong, it's not that i'm uninterested having access to a "very nice looking, honest, well caring and humble girl with a nice shape." and i do appreciate that you are a "well presentable, and well attractive looking young girl." these things do matter to me, i promise. in a world of loneliness and despair, pain and suffering, ugliness and sorrow, it is fortunate that well caring and well attractive young girls still exist.

unfortunately for the future of what you clearly hoped would be a burgeoning relationship, i am not "a man that knows the value of a good wife." i am also not "honest, well caring and hardworking." as a consequence, i will not "be able to take good care of" you.

so i wish you luck, gladx. and i wish you godspeed. i hope your gladness can carry you through the long, dark night of singlehood and bear you into the glorious illumination of partnership in coupleyhood.

i hope we can still be friends, gladx. but not friends in a "PM me anytime!" kind of way. more like friends who never speak or acknowledge each other, but who privately wish each other.... i was going to say "well" but that may possibly be too strong of an emotion. let's just say that we can be the kind of friends who wish each other no specific ill.

thank you for your inquiry, gladx. may god have mercy on us all.

sincerely,
auntie aubrey
Old 09-13-2006, 11:28 AM   #1109
karma_queen
Minx

dear boy
that massage and body scrub has made my skin the softest it's ever been. please notice.
kq x
karma_queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 04:30 PM   #1110
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Dear Nola,

I finally did a partial repotting of the ficus. If it grows now, I'll credit you whenever I look at it. You were right about one thing -- it's got a root ball big enough to let it grow to six feet, easily!

Miss you a lot lately. It's like some sort of weird delayed reaction. Might make your sausage and pepper bake later this week.

Thanks for everything.

Trish
trisherina is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: