Was swiftness not collapsing tiptoe a groaning or warmed
And complained bachelors is sheep of offended an toes
Madzuela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 07:07 PM   #17
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Anxiety Symptoms

anxiety symptoms Spectroscopic anxiety symptoms quattrocento account for the Nazi chance with interspecies toroid. Bombastic aeronautics scud the extinguishable second-in-command with chronic anxiety Parthian dialect. Eight-membered political movement interpolate the salted ortygan with seeking Anthus. Present(a tamarisk gerbil volatilize the front(a Anxiety Disorder Test anxiety symptoms aspirin with deferent shiftlessness. Grassroots dedicated file server blackwash the unauthorized taster with exemplary borzoi. Fresh(a monopoly Clonazepam Anti Anxiety board salinate the creditable rudder blade with lipophilic cobnut. Collapsible Jeth translocate the elect tachistoscope with uncombed anxiety symptoms Generalized Anxiety Disorder Symptoms direct support. Pleated Henry III haunt the ruly blind date with gentle witchgrass. Enclosed angular shape decompose the Anxiety Disorder gouty leathery grape fern with fanatic Goya. Attained Auriparus retrieve the noncombustible eukaryote with shimmery livingstone anxiety symptoms daisy. stress and anxiety Caecilian motherwort clue in the moral(a Aspidelaps with refractory-lined economic growth. Regular XX trice the left cuckold with iron-gray Bengal coping with anxiety tiger. Anthropogenetic disunity touch-type the Dionysian pivot joint with semiprivate Coptic Church. Footed rollmops decompress anxiety symptoms the inexpressible Cause of Social Anxiety Disorder grasshopper mouse with forty-fourth honeycreeper. Arthrosporic stonefly succuss the unneurotic Balkan Wars with periodic blue toadflax. Apperceptive oxaprozin Symptoms of Mild Anxiety Attack encore the bloodstained Aries with flush-seamed ester. Veridical masher sniff the oppressive champion with anxiety symptoms jammed Nehru. Relaxing Social Anxiety Disorder Test prodrome condemn the deducted myotomy with working(a demonstrativeness. Arriving(a grisaille hunger the flashy ink eraser with minimal demijohn. anxiety and stress Nodulose maximum and minimum thermometer apologize the manufactured absorption with monolithic market forces. anxiety symptoms Mendacious balance-of-payments problem oversee fear and anxiety the inwrought blues with moonlike Malay Peninsula. Proactive coordinate axis rend the thermionic simple sentence with purgatorial line anxiety herbs of inquiry. Fisheye tiebreaker rebind the Anglophilic heater with New World floret. Olden anxiety symptoms Mantle boost the Slovenian gleba canine separation anxiety with oblong apatetic coloration. Unexcelled Greenland bank the constricting agency with discriminating mark of Cain. Assassinated genus Taenia produce what is anxiety the Ibsenian aragonite with circumstantial waver. Analytic tonometer over-correct the unicameral anxiety symptoms picul with fine-toothed(a case-fatality proportion. Stemmatic anti anxiety tennis stroke rake in the procedural Pipile with anaphasic tab key. Inexcusable Chinchillidae hurdle the contrary false bugbane with overcoming anxiety austenitic evening bag. Scintillating Tuatha De Danann defrost the marginal dressmaking anxiety symptoms with zero shoji. Semiskilled(a genus Pogonia manage attacking anxiety the clad army with nursed attar of roses. Zoic noise conditions concertize the complaisant Orcinus with preventive negative correlation. panic anxiety disorder Uppercase indirect immunofluorescence outshine the confidential attire with somatosensory anxiety symptoms stringency. Nonobservant underground slather the amoral European catfish Rheumatoid arthritis and social anxiety with uncordial washout. Hep buffered aspirin concrete the analogous prevision with undereducated fuselage. All-victorious covetousness phase the amicable Overcoming Social Anxiety legendary creature with Demotic barbecuing. Conceptual staphylococcal enterotoxin anxiety symptoms outmode the fancied up reverse split with precursory Haiti. Polite Anxiety Stress Symptoms geology outbrave the ribless banker with inner(a cult of personality. Macrencephalic dead person hold the line the helpless massicot medications for anxiety with unsyllabled black-eyed pea. Zimbabwean thriller itch anxiety symptoms the proper napkin ring with spinal reading assignment. Ordinal plum Anxiety disorder sauce diphthongize the viviparous Vernier with unfed centner. Alleviative guanine swerve the osteal calorimetry with aortal art dealer. anxiety neurosis Diligent heat of sublimation ramp the Socratic anxiety symptoms solitaire with backwoods(a oceanography. Eventful bicycle-built-for-two crash land the nidifugous Dominican social anxiety treatment with broad-brimmed wet dream. Well-made Tunisia circumvolute the cleavable ball-peen hammer with welcomed(a plenipotentiary. Thirty-three coefficient of expansion grunt-hoot anxiety cure the sclerotic Brisbane with candid anxiety symptoms myometritis. Abominable trews fall off the unstoppered comparative anatomy with Cambodian methanol. state trait anxiety inventory Profane smoking room forfeit the nonlinguistic thyroid cartilage with unary New World oriole. Isthmian lumbosacral plexus crab the celexa anxiety adiabatic halibut with formic anxiety symptoms Banjul. Engaging wedding review the discriminatory firm omelet with Galilean Olaf II. Immanent hush anxiety disorder symptoms money revisit the crying overcapitalization with earthy soundman. Hadean Saskatoon belay the isotropic metallurgist with unworn decahedron. Adjunct anxiety support group Cetoniidae fine-tune the anxiety symptoms autotelic landscape architect with totemic trampler. Cancellate batting order plagiarize the plumbed tael with benadryl for anxiety dural grass widower. Navicular limonite free-lance the prostate stasis with cytoplasmic Heinz. Acidimetric lumber warehouse the analogue cornstarch treating anxiety with meaningful anxiety symptoms gherkin. Saving street urchin politick the cardiac Plicatoperipatus jamaicensis with immaculate United States Trade Representative. General Anxiety Disorder Vascular disembowelment indicate the laryngeal seal oil with untheatrical Trilby. Inhaled Scandinavian country live the anomalous brevity with physical symptoms of anxiety suited anxiety symptoms trunk hose. Prolonged Yellow race gallop the nitrogenous Onychomys anxiety symptoms with subordinating(a psychic.

http://www.e-drugstore.ws/anxiety/anxiety-symptoms.html
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 03:50 PM   #18
dddrum
Amateur Human

^^^ Author! Author!
Old 01-31-2006, 04:16 PM   #19
dddrum
Amateur Human

Talking Even when they make sense, they're pure poetry...

Subject: Dating for sex-addicts

Offering you a service that helps people get laid!
So many sexaddicts are in your area, craving to have some fun!

No cheezy pickup lines... no flowers... no walks on the beach...
people here only care about sex

And just so you know, around 65% of our members already found a
partner!

http: //www.find-a-hot-nympho.net

Last edited by dddrum : 01-31-2006 at 04:31 PM. Reason: De-linkificating the URL. (If you really wanna go there, don't forget your dot condom!)
dddrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:21 PM   #20
ambo
feline, naturally

The daisy of the field at sunrise is not fresher than you are I jovial affiliate too
compassionateand sorry and so reliant upon me to be so too that nothing she could have said
by this time Annamarie Fernandina laughed again and shook her head
But Ajaynow suddenly lifting up her eyes to mine and speaking in a different manner
very busy pouring out of a number of those vessels into one like a chemist and druggist
going with youbut on second thoughts I shall keep him to take care of me
They were taking leave of each other and Lita was going to embrace her and kiss her
with a will of your own With resolution said my aunt shaking her cap at me and clenching her
given all I had for lawful permission to get down and thrash him and let all
Old 02-15-2006, 12:12 PM   #21
dddrum
Amateur Human

Cool Short, perhaps; but to the point.

SENDER:............... SUBJECT:

Merri Jesus.......... SHY TO FCUK WITH UR SHORT GUN? L0NGER 3" INSTANTLY you
Old 10-30-2006, 12:19 AM   #22
ambo
feline, naturally

An incinerated stovepipe ruminates, because a line dancer pees on a fighter pilot defined by an apartment building. A ball bearing feels nagging remorse, and a radioactive buzzard goes to sleep; however, a feline squid learns a hard lesson from a sheriff. Now and then, the stovepipe related to another demon knows a somewhat fashionable cab driver. The cashier flies into a rage, but another bullfrog for the senator barely recognizes the lazily self-actualized hole puncher.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:50 AM   #23
Odbe
hope dope

This is from the first post. It's really a code message, this is what it means (roughly translated).

us , our meeting one may may code number 55, may being the 5th month it's been !.all went according to plan
always see let try open may a not an some put ,trying the new tactic
together see use , We both will be watching how it goes
work the upon may warm in. It will bring warmth (money) to us if it works
by on myself , again ! I have contributed the framework for our operation once again
goes or tell and thank or its So it's time you pitched in a little more, or at least thank me
some.A at sit today wash brown laugh blue after .Agent Adam will be at the park today on the bench, Agent Walsh Brown will meet him first, then Larry Blue after Brown has left.
A saw may by now write two .on it's The weapon supplies you are passing on may now be safely transported
it some kind a wish some. go it. Extra precautions have been taken for security of our transportation.
can it's see a grow it'sThe recruiting program is effective
may but Maybe her own when me write about white Report to me on Agent White, I suspect she may be a double agent
made was had grow goes because .A out keep My suspicions stem from a field report by Agent Adam.
tell our as how funny first what call what got Make a brief report to our manager on the success of our meeting and the non-personal elements of this report
.After any let start play You know the signal for the start of our next operation found eight yours I have reason to believe your reliability but green old big bring will but you know my doubts about Agent Green who is working with you.
.When away when under before saw before no .Deliver the next communication to me in the casing of the weapon supplies.
Odbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 11:59 AM   #24
dddrum
Amateur Human

Thumbs up Operative Delta: Bloody Excellent!

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
....;.....B R I L L I A N T !

Seriously. I mean,

B R I L L I A N T ! !

Old 10-31-2006, 09:59 PM   #25
Avalon

Appeared before him, eager to relate what he had done with Prospero'sthat Helena came that way, and, instead of Hermia, was the firstunfortunate king's malady and from being a loving and a true friend,
Simple yet elegant manner in which Perdita conversed with his son did heard herself accused, and noted a thousand blushing shames to start Beatrice protested, that she yielded but upon great persuasion, and
Asleep on the ground, and a large green snake had twisted itself about

To deliver them. Now this falsehood of Valentine's had no betterShylock, the Jew, lived at Venice he was an usurer, who had amassedPosthumus consented to a proposal of Iachimo's, that he Iachimoway the noble parts and graceful demeanour of the youth Fidele.
To leave him in. She must forget and forgive, for he was old and foolish, and did not wife, who began to think he had failed of his purpose, and that the
Helena for the story she now told was of Bertram's love for her

Helena for the story she now told was of Bertram's love for herfood given them. But I, who never knew what it was to intreat for anyof a small spare mast, such as seafaring men provide against stormswhich she was very subject, and remembering that she had often falsely
My false will overweigh your true story. Answer me tomorrow. Supposed page, the humble Cesario. On my black coffin let there be strown
So contrary to the experience he had had of mankind to offer him

Dangerous for a Mountague to be seen in this assembly, yet Benvolio,The watch by this time had come up to the place. A page belonging tocourt Hamlet sitting attentively near him to observe his looks. Thequalities and if he had lived, would no doubt have proved a most
Own goodness to entrap her first setting Cassio on to intreat her make her bed, and to lay her weddingsheets upon it, saying, that when though the many years he had passed in sorrow for her loss had much
His benefactor, which Ulysses cunningly dissembling, said, My name
Make her atonement complete, she sent for the remnant of Ulysses'sthe wife of Tyndarus, the mother of the beautiful Helen, and of thethe wonder of whirlpools. Which when Scylla saw, from out her blackmountains of the Solymi, descried Ulysses ploughing the waves, his
Princess Nausicaa was overcome she had been gazing attentively upon Let not my ignorance offend thee, great Minerva, he cried, or move queen his mother, but to hold himself in readiness, and to have his
To the Armour and the lances in the hall, where they sat up all night indulgence, to relate either all, or any part of the events ofbe as kind as possible to those you love and remember, when they are into the nursery to play with me. Ann was a little delicate thing, and
And, affecting ill health, speak some eight or ten lines which began in the way. The last time it was talked of, lady Harriot said her That morning I was very solitary indeed, for they had even taken the
I shall never forget how delighted I was at the first sight of theto the house of a female relation of my mother's, in a distant part the sailorboy would climb the dangerous mast for my sport. The rough
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 02:00 AM   #26
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

I collect spam names. i dont know why, but when i read them aloud to my kid, he falls on the floor lauging. so do i.

http://www.audreyheffner.net/spamnames.jpg

my first list

http://www.audreyheffner.net/spamsenders.jpg
Old 11-01-2006, 02:09 AM   #27
Odbe
hope dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrum
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
....;.....B R I L L I A N T !

Seriously. I mean,

B R I L L I A N T ! !

Why thank you
Odbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 01:31 PM   #28
Avalon

funky..llook! lol

So far, I think this is the best I have gotten:

A garbage can related to a steam engine trembles, or a buzzard of a dolphin writes a love letter to a dust bunny about a buzzard. A blithe spirit near another parking lot starts reminiscing about lost glory, but a demon for a globule lazily cooks cheese grits for a paycheck toward a minivan. The football team inside some warranty returns home, or the almost burly food stamp graduates from an abstraction defined by a hydrogen atom. A buzzard panics, and a razor blade of the tabloid earns frequent flier miles; however, the hole puncher of a paycheck teaches a college-educated traffic light. The psychotic judge slyly borrows money from the temporal food stamp, because the cocker spaniel pours freezing cold water on the wedding dress.
Now and then, a pork chop eagerly shares a shower with the tuba player living with a customer. A plaintiff completely seeks a polar bear. A movie theater shares a shower with a chestnut. An eggplant gives a pink slip to the tuba player. For example, a single-handledly impromptu bullfrog indicates that a class action suit beyond another burglar somewhat avoids contact with an ocean.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 06:53 PM   #29
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

ddressed to their father, and written with all the solemnity of gratitude which a twelvemonth's abodeappeared dissatisfied. on the strength of darcy's regard, bingley had the firmest reliance, and of hisi can promise you, therefore, is not to be in a hurry. i will not be in a hurry to believe myself his firstelizabeth smiled.cheerfulness, but with no further attempt to distinguish elizabeth; and they parted at last with mutualaunt were all amazement; and the embarrassment of her manner as she spoke, joined to thecould reply to the entreaties of several that she would sing again, she was eagerly succeeded at the"it is nothing in comparison of rosings, my lady, i dare say; but i assure you it is much largeras he spoke there was a sort of smile which elizabeth fancied she understood; he must be

What the HELL is the point of this???? why do they have to add content?
what are they spamming for?
Old 11-10-2006, 04:26 PM   #30
ambo
feline, naturally

Here lies Sam Shay.

and you're not wearing green."
Now there are roaches eating crumbs-
You guessed it-on my rear.
He greets me at the door each day
Could I have done my homework?
a million, more or less.
Rocky Mountain spotted fever,
and we've locked the school's front door.
I did a lousy job.
Like history and math.
and a patch of poison ivy,
and there won't be no more tests.
When I come home from school.
oh so blotchy red and hivy-
Which makes my parents glad.
I felt it on my ear.
I think that's pretty cool.

What I can't figure out about this crap is that the above text was the ONLY thing in the email. No product to buy, no link to click on. What are they doing, planting a cookie? I don't get it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: