Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > DEBATE HALL
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-11-2003, 01:16 AM   #16
Miss Malevolent
Bitch³

Quote:
Originally posted by catbelly
Aha... thanks... does it ever have the connotation of being a "boy toy" type prostitute?
Not in the 'hood, to my knowledge.
Marquise De Merteuil: Women are obliged to be far more skillful than men. You can ruin our reputation and our life with a few well-chosen words...And I've succeeded because I've always known I was born to dominate your sex and avenge my own.
Miss Malevolent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 01:16 AM   #17
zenbabe
Lollypop!

Quote:
Originally posted by catbelly
Miz Mal, I don't know what the term "punk" means in this context - can you enlighten?

zen, what do you see as the major difference between being raped in prison and being raped outside of prison? I don't get why you don't want the prison scenario brought in - do you think it's not relevant?

I think a rapist getting raped in prison is justice, and well deserved.

What I am wondering is a man's perspective on getting raped. A normal, nice guy. How he would handle it. If it would be anything like how a chick would deal with it. What would make it different. Social stigmas that wouldn't allow him to talk about it and what that would manifest into....

We can talk about prison rape if you want...but that's not what I am talking about....

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 01:25 AM   #18
catbelly
monkey

Oh, I think I see... normal nice guys are not found in prisons, so prisons are not relevant. Ah.

Miz Mal, do you have any links that will enlighten? I know you've already posted about effects and how people deal (or can't deal), and it looks like you found some stats.
catbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 01:34 AM   #19
zenbabe
Lollypop!

cat I haven't cruised the local prisons, so I don't know if normal nice guys hang out there. But I am willing to bet that there arn't many. There are stories about people that are justified by DNA 10 years later that are exempt, but for the most part..I think they get everything that is coming to them.

I just don't think that men ever consider getting raped the way women do and I want to know what they think about it.

and what their reaction would be..and how they would feel....I am really curious...

rob is the only guy that has commented.

-Dr. Seuss
Old 09-11-2003, 01:52 AM   #20
catbelly
monkey

Not everyone in prison is a killer mutant psychopath who has committed unspeakably perverse crimes, and not everyone outside is a normal nice guy. But, whatever (LOL we can debate this in the "bias" thread).

The reason I bring up rape in prison is that I think your Joe Average guy may not be that hugely different - psychologically speaking - from someone in prison, so discounting that whole area of study / discussion is going to narrow the information you are going to get. But, maybe that's what you're going for, that narrow focus on a particular type of person? IMO the studies on the rape of the average nice guy are going to be pretty thin, I will wait for Miz Mal's stats but I would think that the normal nice guy is the least likely to report.

I think Rob is the only guy in the debate forum, period!
Old 09-11-2003, 03:44 AM   #21
zenbabe
Lollypop!

the reason I don't want to talk about guy on guy rape in prison is because I am trying to focus on what would happen to a man if he was raped on the way home from buying milk from the corner store.

-Dr. Seuss
Old 09-11-2003, 03:12 PM   #22
catbelly
monkey

I'll do a google search
Old 09-12-2003, 05:26 AM   #23
zenbabe
Lollypop!

Fvcking Jar heads!!!!!

I am so sick of this shit!