FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 08:12 PM   #31
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero View Post
^thank you clittie i just noticed even though it's two and a half years later that's a GREAT TOAST!!

i'm going to make it my sig line!
I've been reading Clyt's post every day for those two and half years trying to think of a worthy response, but you, zero, have gone right ahead and actually done it! I'd like to slap you on the back.

Tunes, all I can say is totally *SNAP*. Your contributions absolutely sparkle and crackle with originality. You are a sig line MACHINE!
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:56 PM   #32
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
I have been waiting to post in this thread until Hyakujo's Fox appeared again -- because I love him like a brother. His incisive wit and his command of the flexible tool that is the English language thrill me every time I see his name. I am in awe.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:50 PM   #33
Brynn
constantly amazed

Wow. The way you post.

Last edited by Brynn : 03-12-2008 at 02:02 PM. Reason: the nickel finally dropped and sincerity is dead
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:34 AM   #34
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
Brynn - that body, that face! I can barely breathe as I contemplate their perfections. Can I have my credit card back, now?
Old 07-10-2007, 01:41 PM   #35
karma_queen
Minx

marcus! i was hoping it'd be you. i simply quiver with excitement every time i see one of your posts!
karma_queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 03:09 PM   #36
Marcus Bales

Oh, Karma, queen of my soul -- I yearn to look behind your coconuts and bathe these old eyes in the sweetness that is your avatar, that intensified essence of you, that bold, wonderful transmuted Karma. Your words in your posts only make me imagine more vividly you taking a deep breath to say them, and the little wiggle with the little giggle as you finish. Oh, Karma! My boy!

My JOY! JOY! I said JOY!
Old 07-10-2007, 03:20 PM   #37
auntie aubrey
excursions

oh MB, what a fantastic use of available font properties. i'm never sure when to try such a trick but you, sir, you just dove right in and used that size setting to its utmost perfection!
Old 07-10-2007, 04:58 PM   #38
Marcus Bales

Aubrey (I dare to call you 'Aubrey', Aubrey!), just the thought of my initials in your mouth thrills me beyond words. The way your tongue caresses the labials and plosives is music to my ears. My knees are weak, and my longing is only increased by the though of you actually saying my name.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #39
auntie aubrey
excursions

oh mister bales, i am ever so impressed that you thought to post your thoughts here instead of over there. how insightful to realize that both threads could share a common element! that kind of insight is a rare quality and i'm grateful to have had the opportunity to witness it first-hand.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:20 AM   #40
zero

^that exchange between bales and aubrey is funniest thing i've ever seen on the internet
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:45 AM   #41
auntie aubrey
excursions

that is because you have such an excellent sense of humor, mister zero. i would just call you zero but i'm afraid that this humble girl from the kudzu-riddled backwoods of georgia is not quite worthy enough to forgo the respectful prefix. it's hard enough to reply whilst averting my eyes from your greatness.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #42
Marcus Bales

That's not his greatness, that's his ... well, maybe it is his greatness after all. Wow. Look at the size of that thing. Zreo, my friend, you are the man.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #43
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

You know, Marcus, I actually used your signature line in conversation with someone I report to, and I'm almost certain that's why I'll be taking on even more responsibility soon. From sig lines to sly innuendo, well, you complete me.
trisherina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:22 PM   #44
Marcus Bales

omg Trish spoke to me! I'm like wow oh golly I can't breathe ... give me a moment ... oh, gosh, did you see that? Trish actually spoke to me, oh, I'm a little verklempt -- the Holy Roman Empire was neither holy nor Roman nor an empire. Discuss! -- oy, I need a tissue, does someone have a tissue? GIMME A GODDAM TISSUE! Oh, thank you, that's ... I'm still overcome -- Trish said my name, she spoke to me. Oh...
Old 07-11-2007, 03:45 PM   #45
zero

^marquis, would you mind if toasted the url of that toast in the "toast something that made you go LOL today" bread, the "gives you the happy" bread, and also in "the beautiful bread"?
zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: