ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2003, 06:31 PM   #16
LadyCrow
WhY sO SiRiUs?

1. Describe your dream job - something you'd do even if you weren't being paid to do it. ("Sleeping" and "drinking beer" are not valid answers. And if it's what you're doing now, tell us what it is.)

It's what I do now; playing with beads.

2. They name a sandwich after you. What are the ingredients? How much does it cost? (inspired by red )

"Crowich": Olive oil & rosemary bread, smoked gouda cheese, romaine lettuce, peppered turkey, cucumbers, tomatoes, capers, a dash of caviar and Annie's Goddess dressing. Actual cost? Priceless.

3. What's the one question you reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllly wish Ze would answer on one of these question lists?

Ze: you still haven't mentioned wether you want to meet @ Tollgate next time you're in the Albany area...

4. What do you love most about the opposite sex (or your preferred romantic pairing - don't want to be presumptuous )? like least?

Least- self-depreciating comments
Best- ability to make me laugh

5. Tell us about a really embarrassing moment that makes you laugh your ass off now.

Being on an 8th grade field trip & having my pants split in a strategic area... embarrassing then, but funny now (duh)

6. You're at the pearly gates. St. Peter's interviewing you. What's the one thing about you that will convince him to let you in? (more fun if you really think of something...)

I'll take care of the animals.

7. Plain or frosted?

Both, please. (And I'm not talking about frosted mini-wheats...)

8. If you could talk to your childhood self, and your childhood self would actually listen, what one bit of advice would you give yourself to help you later?

Don't be such a slacker while in college. Make the most of it!

9. You're getting a free photo shoot, at a location of your choice, all expenses paid. What do you wear, and what would your surroundings be?

What I think would be cool: long black velvet hooded cape, long black velvet skirt, funky black velvet shirt, appropriate silver jewelry and black suede boots @ Stonehenge during Samhain.

10. Bonus question: Describe the universe in 25 words or less.

Great google moogle!

Thanks for the though-provoking questions, lala.

Pax,
LC

"If there is a bedrock principle of the First Amendment, it is that the government may not prohibit the expression of an idea simply because society finds the idea itself offensive or disagreeable."

-- Justice William J. Brennan
(1906-1997) U. S. Supreme Court Justice
Source: Texas vs. Johnson, 1989

Illegitimi non carborundum...

Whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger. - Heath Ledger
LadyCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 03:20 AM   #17
laughingbuddha
monkey

1. Describe your dream job - something you'd do even if you weren't being paid to do it. ("Sleeping" and "drinking beer" are not valid answers. And if it's what you're doing now, tell us what it is.)
It'd be computer game testing!

2. They name a sandwich after you. What are the ingredients? How much does it cost? (inspired by red )
Cheese, potatoes, something crunchy.. called.. get enlightened

3. What's the one question you reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllly wish Ze would answer on one of these question lists?
Number 5

4. What do you love most about the opposite sex (or your preferred romantic pairing - don't want to be presumptuous )? like least?
their eyes -- so expressive
bitching -- need i say why

5. Tell us about a really embarrassing moment that makes you laugh your ass off now.
dancing my ass off in the middle of a road on top of a car...all because i wanted to wina bet

6. You're at the pearly gates. St. Peter's interviewing you. What's the one thing about you that will convince him to let you in? (more fun if you really think of something...)
I'll let people know what hell is really like..

7. Plain or frosted?
frosted

8. If you could talk to your childhood self, and your childhood self would actually listen, what one bit of advice would you give yourself to help you later?
Study!

9. You're getting a free photo shoot, at a location of your choice, all expenses paid. What do you wear, and what would your surroundings be?
Women...the dumb bimbos kind...and the mountains...

ME
Old 10-17-2003, 10:47 AM   #18
red
elite rabble

Quote:
Originally posted by Frieda
yay! let's go together!

but, that's a bit unusual.. an astronomer that actually wants to go up?? most astronomers just want to see the stars from the earth!
It'd give me a whole new outlook and I've always wanted to see the dark side of the moon.
red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 10:58 AM   #19
RuneT
baaaaah?

My dream job is not a job. It's something I want to do but I don't know what is yet.

Italian ham, ruccola salad, mayo, sweet tomato and some secret spice.

Buy me a beer?

It's very individual. I like them to be women.

running around nekkid in a hotel.

They all screwed me down in that shit hole. Let me in!

7. Plain or frosted?
Plain or frosted

kick their asses!

mars, a space suit!

I have no words when i see greatness.

RuneT, respect!!
RuneT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 01:27 PM   #20
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Surfing the net for money. Or being a foster mom to homeless puppies.

Creamy peanut butter, marshmallow fluff & real bacon bits on Wonder Bread. It costs $1.99, comes with Fritos & a cup of Hawaiian Punch.

Any & all. He never answers them.

Love most: Ability to cut thru the bullshit & their sometimes fascination w/the simplest girly things.

Like least: Inability to pick up on subtlety.

Buying my first "toy", it's a fun exchange:

Me: It's a gift.
Male Cashier: I hear that *every* day. (takes toy out of package, pops in a battery & turns it on)
Me: OMG, *what* are you doing?
Male Cashier: We have to test these out before they leave the store to make sure they work, since you can't return them.
Me: But you've been handling cash, your hands are dirty--maybe I don't want you touching my toy?
Male Cashier: I thought you said this was a gift?

Yeah.

I've already been to hell--I've lived in Ohio.

7. Plain or frosted?

Frosted. Chocolate frosted, preferably.

1) Ask the assholes who they think they are. Wait for an answer. If you don't get one, say, "Yeah, that's what I thought, dicksmack." and walk away. It's what you wanted to do anyway.

2) Watch the weight & cut down on the hydrogenated oil. You are allergic to it.

3) Don't go on The Pill, it's going to spike your blood pressure, squeezing the hell out of your kidneys.

I wear full body makeup. And a smile. I want tasteful nudes done ala certain pics I've seen of Marilyn Monroe, where she's got feathers or a blanket covering the naughty bits. I don't care where. The pics are in b&w, and I'm ecstatic. I might actually do this one day for a certain man if he plays his cards right & if I get to keep the negatives.

What I was going to do for Ze's birthday was a b&w of me looking over my naked shoulder w/a wicked smile. The shot is from the middle of the back on up. Either that or on a loveseat, shot from the back, my head & shoulders sticking out one end, my feet on the other. The shot is black & white, except for my red popsicle.

Fvcking huge. We are nothing but pollywogs in this ocean.

Last edited by priceyfatprude : 10-17-2003 at 01:45 PM.
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 01:39 PM   #21
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Re: Re: time for questions....

Quote:
Originally posted by jaymirror
aubergine, hot paprika, tomato sauce, cheese, and guacamole (that's a creamy sauce made of avocado and garlic). It costs a french kiss (before eating it).
I know what guacamole is, but what is aubergine?
Old 10-17-2003, 01:48 PM   #22
BusyRich
monkey

Photography (www.busyrich.com)

Hmmm, a sandwich containing Sweet and Sour Chicken and laced with caffeine could really take off, it'd be called BusyRich baguette. 3.75.

This one.

Most: hmmmm, I do have a thing for necks.
Least: Can't park a car

None, I always cringe when I think back to embarassing moments, then someone will see me cringeing for no apparent reason and that's embarassing too. It's a downward spiral.

Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in, Let me in.

7. Plain or frosted?

Plain or frosted what? If it's eggs, the answer's plain, if it's a burger, the answer is still plain.

Buy shares in Intel and IBM.

New Zealand, I'd be behind the camera so I'd just dress comfortable and scruffy.

Expanding at the speed of light and that's the fastest speed there is. It has been for billions of years, so it's quite large.

Last edited by BusyRich : 10-17-2003 at 01:51 PM.
BusyRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 01:51 PM   #23
yodeling_booyah
What's the word......

Teaching teens or middle school kids art. I love interacting with young adults whose world is very small yet could one day be influenced by someone as non-influential as ME. Did that make sense?

"Melton-wich" A bagel with smoked salmon, capers, red onion slices, cream cheese, and looove.

You know, I haven't been around much lately. I don't think there is a question that Ze wouldn't answer.

I like best the smell of messy Saturday morning hair. And the scrub of a five-O-clock shadow.

Least I like being a thousand miles away from him.

Farting during a deadly quiet 6th grade science test and blaming it on the kid that sat next to me when he started laughing.

I am part of the extreme Christian right that infuriates everyone and tries to convert everyone- and my way is the only way, dangit!!

7. Plain or frosted?

Donuts are all I can think of and they make me quiver with nausea.

Stay away from the vodka. Or at least mix it with something. No, just stay away period. And make better choices with friends.

I'd do two body studies: one in black velvet low key and one in white cotton. No necesseties showing. Tasteful stuff. I'd choose an all-natural light studio, of course.

Genesis 1:1-10. Might be more than 25 words. I dunno. I'm not so up on the universe these days. There are some great books I heard about "The Book of Nothing" and " The Elegant Universe" by John D. Farrow if you want other varying sources than the Bible. Hey, I think I'm past my 25 words.
Old 10-18-2003, 02:14 PM   #24
jaymirror
anartist

Re: Re: Re: time for questions....

Quote:
Originally posted by priceyfatprude
I know what guacamole is, but what is aubergine?
Maybe it's called egg plant? It's a dark blue or black vegetable with the shape of a peer but then larger.

Last edited by jaymirror : 10-18-2003 at 02:20 PM.
jaymirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2003, 02:17 PM   #25
lapietra
half baked

Yup - that's what it is

I remember asking how to say "eggplant" in my Italian language class in college and having the instructor look at me as if I was loony... "Aubergine" is a *much* better word for it... unless you're talking about white aubergine, which do kind of look like eggs...
Old 10-18-2003, 02:24 PM   #26
jaymirror
anartist

Cool, so you can speak some Italian? Me too. Actually, that's my mothertongue But these days I'm mixing up English, Dutch, and some German with it, so when I speak I hardly ever understand myself. Luckily people are so kind and they always find something nice to answer.
Old 10-18-2003, 02:25 PM   #27
malina
leaving

melanzaaane!
malina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2003, 02:29 PM   #28
lapietra
half baked

mmmmmmmmmelanzane...... (one of my very favorite veggies)...

I pronounce and understand (written) Italian much better than I speak it... I studied it along with German and French for my degree (Music, Classical Vocal Arts) and use it for singing
Old 10-18-2003, 02:37 PM   #29
jaymirror
anartist

I also sing, but not for a living. Just for fun.
Old 10-18-2003, 03:58 PM   #30
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Thumbs up

Aubergine is also a great song sung by Elvis Costello, done by the Jazz Passengers. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

The only Italian I know is the swears, thanks to having an Italian father. And most of the food. Mmmmmmmmm, warm zabaglione w/fresh raspberries. *gazzes*

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: