Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2003, 12:08 PM   #61
Perky Pat
burning bright

Quote:
Originally posted by RuneT
Perky, you are really boring, do you know that? I better leave work now. Should I leave my computer on? No? Turn it off? If I turn it off I will have to wait for 30 seconds on monday and thats very boring. But if I leave it on then sombody could access my files. Hmmm. I don't know. Tell you what, I think I will turn off the monitor. Yeah, I will turn off the monitor. Then its sort of half off and I can turn the monitor back on on monday. Thats funny, theres two on after eachother in the sentence. Is that allowed? Yeah I guess because the first on is on as turn me on and the second on is on like when kind of on so its two different words. But it sure looks funny. on on. OK i need to go. I will go to the local shop first. I need to get dinner. I'm very hungry. AS I mentioned earlier I haven't had lunch because I was at the bank during my luch signing the loan papers. You see, I'm buying a house. A big white house and its got a boat house too. With a boat in. So now I can row my boat out at sea to fish. I like fish sometimes but not to often. If i eat too much fish I don't want fish anymore and then I want some meat. I wonder if I should buy fish or eat today, at the local shop. I think that meat will be good. What should I make? Hmmm, ohh better go now. It's late. Hmmm, should I turn off the computer? No? Turn it off? If I turn it off I will have to wait for 30 seconds on monday and thats very boring. But if I leave it on then sombody could access my files. Hmmm. I don't know. Tell you what, I think I will turn off the monitor. Yeah, I will turn off the monitor. Then its sort of half off and I can turn the monitor back on on monday. Thats funny, theres two on after eachother in the sentence. Is that allowed? Yeah I guess because the first on is on as turn me on and the second on is on like when kind of on so its two different words. But it sure looks funny. on on. OK i need to go. I will go to the local shop first. I need to get dinner. I'm very hungry. AS I mentioned earlier I haven't had lunch because I was at the bank during my luch signing the loan papers. You see, I'm buying a house. A big white house and its got a boat house too. With a boat in. So now I can row my boat out at sea to fish. I like fish sometimes but not to often. If i eat too much fish I don't want fish anymore and then I want some meat. I wonder if I should buy fish or eat today, at the local shop. I think that meat will be good. What should I make? Hmmm, ohh better go now. It's late. Hmmm, should I turn off the computer? No? Turn it off? If I turn it off I will have to wait for 30 seconds on monday and thats very boring. But if I leave it on then sombody could access my files. Hmmm. I don't know. Tell you what, I think I will turn off the monitor. Yeah, I will turn off the monitor. Then its sort of half off and I can turn the monitor back on on monday. Thats funny, theres two on after eachother in the sentence. Is that allowed? Yeah I guess because the first on is on as turn me on and the second on is on like when kind of on so its two different words. But it sure looks funny. on on. OK i need to go. I will go to the local shop first. I need to get dinner. I'm very hungry. AS I mentioned earlier I haven't had lunch because I was at the bank during my luch signing the loan papers. You see, I'm buying a house. A big white house and its got a boat house too. With a boat in. So now I can row my boat out at sea to fish. I like fish sometimes but not to often. If i eat too much fish I don't want fish anymore and then I want some meat. I wonder if I should buy fish or eat today, at the local shop. I think that meat will be good. What should I make? Hmmm, ohh better go now. It's late. Hmmm, should I turn off the computer? No? Turn it off? If I turn it off I will have to wait for 30 seconds on monday and thats very boring. But if I leave it on then sombody could access my files. Hmmm. I don't know. Tell you what, I think I will turn off the monitor. Yeah, I will turn off the monitor. Then its sort of half off and I can turn the monitor back on on monday. Thats funny, theres two on after eachother in the sentence. Is that allowed? Yeah I guess because the first on is on as turn me on and the second on is on like when kind of on so its two different words. But it sure looks funny. on on. OK i need to go. I will go to the local shop first. I need to get dinner. I'm very hungry. AS I mentioned earlier I haven't had lunch because I was at the bank during my luch signing the loan papers. You see, I'm buying a house. A big white house and its got a boat house too. With a boat in. So now I can row my boat out at sea to fish. I like fish sometimes but not to often. If i eat too much fish I don't want fish anymore and then I want some meat. I wonder if I should buy fish or eat today, at the local shop. I think that meat will be good. What should I make? Hmmm, ohh better go now. It's late. Hmmm, should I turn off the computer?
I read all of that twice. I'm going to read it again now.
Perky Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 12:30 PM   #62
jaymirror
anartist

I'm waiting for inspiration to go home.
jaymirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 01:56 PM   #63
BusyRich
monkey

I have about 12 pairs of socks, maybe a couple more, but at least 12.
Old 10-17-2003, 01:58 PM   #64
jaymirror
anartist

My bike has two wheels.
jaymirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 02:03 PM   #65
Perky Pat
burning bright

Today I decided not to do something. Later on I didn't do something else. Tomorrow I may not do one of a selection of other things.
Old 10-17-2003, 02:04 PM   #66
BusyRich
monkey

my dinner's ready
Old 10-17-2003, 02:46 PM   #67
malina
leaving

my chair is warm from sitting on it
malina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 02:52 PM   #68
Perky Pat
burning bright

Quote:
Originally posted by malina
my chair is warm from sitting on it
That's not boring!

As I was sitting down this evening I blinked once. I may have blinked again after that, but if I did I didn't notice myself doing so.
Old 10-17-2003, 03:25 PM   #69
rmr

i took some extra money out of the atm today at lunch. i'm planning on going out tonight. also, i filled the tank up which is always good.
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 03:32 PM   #70
bealeblues
where's my salt?

i just yawned
Old 10-17-2003, 03:42 PM   #71
Perky Pat
burning bright

Your yawn just made me yawn too.
Old 10-17-2003, 04:22 PM   #72
rapscalious rob

I almost posted that your yawn in response to beales yawn made me yawn, but I decided against it, even though it turned out to be true. I think Iím gonna check if my tea is ready.
Old 10-17-2003, 04:26 PM   #73
rapscalious rob

My tea was ready. I am drinking it now. Maybe I will brew another cup.
Old 10-17-2003, 04:28 PM   #74
rapscalious rob

I
Old 10-17-2003, 04:29 PM   #75
rmr

i just took a call
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: