ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-30-2004, 07:56 PM   #31
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

Barren wasteland, kind of like Oklahoma during the great depression. Fallow fields of nothin upon nothin'....all with Moel's sig.
Audreyvgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 01:21 AM   #32
12"razormix

Quote:
Originally posted by moel
if i remove the centre stone, will the light shine through?

if i would like it so much, then tell me why not? if i'd like it then so must they. its obvious, dont you see, cant you see simply for ages every person, just like me and you. would i really hold myself to be so different? i assure you my head is clear enough to recognize that sneaky flaw. concentrate, i'm saying this now not for your good, but for ours! i am no special case, but ordinary just like you! forming my own misunderstood self, absurd, by nature and that is all there is to it! you and i, we form an ocean. im convinced of it! you people that feel alone in your suffering, that is your torture! your very torture! dont you see, dont you see you are not alone! you impossible romantics, you are not alone! yes you are so good at rubbing yourselves in it, all the while, blinded. but if only you would open your eyes and see! instead youve laid out your sentence and locked yourself away for good. all the while you could be living, honest to goodness living! well, you are wrong, and you are wrong about me, it was never my intention to hold myself above anyone by way of their pity, and to have wished upon myself sorrow and projected anguish! bah! pish-posh! ive no idea what it means to be finished, i can tell you that, but the emptiness eludes me, and i hunt for it under the imagined sky. we travel off inquisitively to mars, yet we are still baffled by the vastness of our own oceans!

in the spring, sit in the rocks. sit in the rocks and watch the water. then remember you might do something in your life, maybe. but surely, someday you will die. surely a minute will pass. and surely your loved ones, friends and family may grieve and cry out in sorrow. then another minute will pass, then an hour, and another. days. years.

but anyway, you might do something. "you cant possibly begin to describe perception; there is always some degree of misunderstanding. why should you try to express yourself? but i say... do as you like."

"who are you talking to?"
12"razormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 08:06 AM   #33
zero

Quote:
Originally posted by 12"razormix
Last self-deleted by zero on 01-20-2004 at 06:04 AM
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 07:39 PM   #34
moel

Last edited by moel : 06-14-2004 at 08:16 PM.
moel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 11:57 AM   #35
zero

slow-blink. burning.
Old 06-05-2004, 09:32 PM   #36
moel

i heard music, and they hurt, i mean my ears were hurting. it took me a few seconds to member that i was listening to my stereo through those little 'ear-bud' type headphones. i guess i'd fallen asleep, but not for very long, because the tape was still going. nah, it wasn't the click of the player stoping that woke me, it was the switch in music, the mood. when i started it i was listening to myself, my own recording, on some old tape thats been around for years. "how could i give her this?" quickly crossed my mind (more of a feeling then a thought). the idea embarrassed me a great deal. but i knew i would. it's one of those things you do anyway. like, you want to be embarrassed, and take the risk. there's pleasure in it, and as much as you dont want to, you've done it before you can even think about it anymore. i'd resigned myself to that, but every now and then you forget that you've already made up your mind.
Old 06-05-2004, 10:57 PM   #37
zero

Quote:
Originally posted by moel
"how could i give her this?" quickly crossed my mind (more of a feeling then a thought)
no choice. (she prolly still plays it too though).
Old 07-04-2004, 06:04 PM   #38
moel

Last edited by moel : 07-05-2004 at 08:06 AM.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:58 PM   #39
rapscalious rob

The periodic harvest- moles find their turnips
free flowing verse planted before the watchful eyes of apes
in vast fertile fields, abloom in all the colors of thought
then quickly cut down and packed up,
sent to a place
where there is a light that does not go out
the monkeys hoot
throwing bananas at the sky
cursing the empty fields
fodder for controversy
the fruits of fiction
shipped from the great white north
to the sunny south.
Old 07-09-2004, 10:59 PM   #40
moel

waiting room (a love story)

watching, and keeping with the subject, kaylee saw mason lean over and contort himself to allow for the stranger to pass through the door. it was a tight squeeze, but he managed to pull it off without making contact. "don't touch me, i know you're there." he mumbled, now so unaware of what he said and what he did not say. never make contact unless it means something, he thought. of course she thought nothing of it. kaylee was used to him, and he was lucky.

waiting, the room was full of people waiting. a twisted ankle; a small burn; someone needed stitches. they held magazines to cover their eyes. but every one of them had to have noticed the odd effort mason made in trying to avoid the man. he was standing right in the doorway. the look of fear on his face, when he almost did not make it, as if the smallest contact would spoil and annihilate him on the spot, rather then the usual outright fit of obscenities. she wasnt embarrassed by this, or the fact that he started yelling to her from across the room. she loved him. But why, she thought, why is he wearing that stupid jacket again? He looks so stupid in that jacket.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:59 AM   #41
moel

now. in the dark parking lot. surrounded by high banks and cold trees set against the dark sky. sitting in a car, surrounded by snow, listening to music, watching the snow melt and run down the windshield. the buzzer goes and I throw on my coat. i walk quickly to my car and jump in the passenger seat. like ive imagined. Ive opened my book but i cant read it, there are words, but no sentences. all i can do is look at the window, its pure white.
Old 07-11-2004, 01:12 AM   #42
moel

i was cold and i was looking for my green sweater. i hadnt worn or even seen it in over a year. what made me think of it now i wasnt sure, but I knew i wanted it. Regardless, i thought i had a good idea of where it might be. i ripped everything out of the cabinet, which was very messy. the one where everything just gets shoved into, just to be rid of it or hide it. it might be full of half-folded clothes, old movies, shoes, but most of the time they contain a little of everything. all little bits of the past all randomly askew. tightly packed chaos hidden dark in a fine wooden cabinet. the cabinet gives it order. I thought

with such junk around my feet I found it close to the back, and held it up for inspection. almost no wrinkles, amazing. I held it to my nose and found it didn't smell horrible and quickly shoved the junk back into the cabinet.

I lifted myself up and through on the sweater. my memory flashed to wehn i had first got it. I turned around and moved the bed back where it belonged (the room was so small i had to push the bed out of the way to open the cabinet doors).
Old 07-11-2004, 01:25 AM   #43
moel

Last edited by moel : 07-11-2004 at 01:03 PM.
Old 07-18-2004, 12:23 AM   #44
moel

Last edited by moel : 07-18-2004 at 12:31 AM.
Old 07-18-2004, 12:37 AM   #45
zero

words perfectly carved into a treetrunk seen by no one until today

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: