Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 190 votes, 4.96 average. Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 08:38 PM   #3691
dddrum
Amateur Human

Lightbulb

But wait! THERE'S MORE!

AIR TRAVELERS...ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BELONGINGS FALLING OUT OF THE OVERHEAD COMPARTMENT, CRASHING AND BASHING ABOUT THE CABIN LIKE A CRAAAZY AVALANCHE? DON'T TAKE THE TRAIN! USE YOUR HEAD! GET THE AMAYYYYZING CHIRAL™!!!!!! IT MAY LOOK LIKE JUST ANOTHER BUNGEE, BUT DON'T BE FOOLED... THE AMAYYYYZING CHIRAL™ IS MADE WITH SKILLIONS OF TEENY TINY TITANIUM FIBERS, WHICH ARE WOVEN INTO THIN, SPRINGY STRANDS, WHICH ARE THEN SPUN TOGETHER TO FORM SLIM, FLEXIBLE CORDS, WHICH ARE IN TURN BRAIDED TOGETHER IN AN INCREDIBLE, SPACE-AGE PROCESS WHICH EVEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND, EXCEPT THAT IT'S CALLED MAMMAJAMMAZANATION®! WOWIES!!! THE RESULT... THIS TOUGH LI'L MO' FO'! "IT STRETCHES TO FIT, BUT IT WON'T TAKE NO SHIT!!!" ...AND THESE PATENTED SHIRR-GRIPP® CLAMPS HANG ON LIKE A COMA PATIENT... UNTIL YOU TURN 'EM LOOSE!! AND BEST OF ALL, IF YOU ORDER RIGHT THIS FREAKING SECOND, WE'LL TRIPLE YOUR ORDER... AND THROW IN THIS EXPANDABLE KEEPER KEEPER™, TO KEEP YOUR AMAYYYYZING CHIRALS™ ORGANIZED! THAT'S FIFTEEN CHIRALS™, THE EXPANDABLE KEEPER KEEPER™, AND THIS "WHAT THE F#@K WAS THAT, A BOWLING BALL?" T-SHIRT... FOR JUST THIRTEEN EASY PAYMENTS OF... whew, err... excuse me, I don't feel so g

Last edited by dddrum : 06-30-2009 at 08:57 PM. Reason: the pursut of perfaction
dddrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:56 AM   #3692
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
The Boring Old Reality Award goes to Wikipedia for:

chiral (pronounced /ˈkaɪrəl/) is used to describe an object that is non-superposable on its mirror image.

Human hands are perhaps the most universally recognized example of chirality: The left hand is a non-superposable mirror image of the right hand; no matter how the two hands are oriented, it is impossible for all the major features of both hands to coincide. This difference in symmetry becomes obvious if someone attempts to shake the right hand of a person using his left hand, or if a left-handed glove is placed on a right hand. The term chirality is derived from the Greek word for hand, χειρ (cheir). It is a mathematical approach to the concept of "handedness".

The Mrs Gorton's Memorial Award goes to treekisser for:

chiral adj. Possessed with the irrational fear of death by choking on a fish bone.

Ever since he found a bone in his filet-o-fish sandwich while a young seaman's apprentice, Captain Coffee always becomes intensely chiral when dining alone.

The Don't Leave! We'll Be Right Over! Award goes to YsaPur EsChomuw for:

chiral – adj. involving hands coming into contact and feeling, fondling or caressing with a varying degree of intensity another person’s body.

Ysobel, after accidentally stumbling upon her latest chiral lover, decided to cancel all appointments with her osteopath for a month.

The Other People Fantasizing About The Judge's Rich Fantasy Life Award and the Coveted Second Place Award goes to Coffee for:

chiral - The area near the front door of a house of prostitution where the ladies gather when a customer walks in.

"Can I interest you in a bubble bath as well sir?" said the red feathered lady hopefully, after a disheveled Rancher Bales picked her from the chiral. "And lets just make you more comfortable and leave that muddy ranch coat and your boots outside the door as well sir" said Madame Ysobel supportively.

The Is It Hot In Here Or Is It Just Me? Award goes to xfox for:

chiral pleasing all the people all the time.

Sarah paid her doctor after receiving her medical insurance money, saving the insurance company the trouble of coding the procedure, approving of and sending the notice, etc. and she chiralled in her singular fiduciary responsibility and direct relationship with her doctor.

The Dinzdale Award for Tastelessness and First Place goes to: dddrum for:

chiral - But wait! THERE'S MORE!

AIR TRAVELERS...ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BELONGINGS FALLING OUT OF THE OVERHEAD COMPARTMENT, CRASHING AND BASHING ABOUT THE CABIN LIKE A CRAAAZY AVALANCHE? DON'T TAKE THE TRAIN! USE YOUR HEAD! GET THE AMAYYYYZING CHIRAL™!!!!!! IT MAY LOOK LIKE JUST ANOTHER BUNGEE, BUT DON'T BE FOOLED... THE AMAYYYYZING CHIRAL™ IS MADE WITH SKILLIONS OF TEENY TINY TITANIUM FIBERS, WHICH ARE WOVEN INTO THIN, SPRINGY STRANDS, WHICH ARE THEN SPUN TOGETHER TO FORM SLIM, FLEXIBLE CORDS, WHICH ARE IN TURN BRAIDED TOGETHER IN AN INCREDIBLE, SPACE-AGE PROCESS WHICH EVEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND, EXCEPT THAT IT'S CALLED MAMMAJAMMAZANATION®! WOWIES!!! THE RESULT... THIS TOUGH LI'L MO' FO'! "IT STRETCHES TO FIT, BUT IT WON'T TAKE NO SHIT!!!" ...AND THESE PATENTED SHIRR-GRIPP® CLAMPS HANG ON LIKE A COMA PATIENT... UNTIL YOU TURN 'EM LOOSE!! AND BEST OF ALL, IF YOU ORDER RIGHT THIS FREAKING SECOND, WE'LL TRIPLE YOUR ORDER... AND THROW IN THIS EXPANDABLE KEEPER KEEPER™, TO KEEP YOUR AMAYYYYZING CHIRALS™ ORGANIZED! THAT'S FIFTEEN CHIRALS™, THE EXPANDABLE KEEPER KEEPER™, AND THIS "WHAT THE F#@K WAS THAT, A BOWLING BALL?" T-SHIRT... FOR JUST THIRTEEN EASY PAYMENTS OF... whew, err... excuse me, I don't feel so g

Take it away Dddrum!
Old 07-01-2009, 11:30 PM   #3693
dddrum
Amateur Human

Gosharootie, thanks, Marcus! **ROWR BAZZLE** I throw in one cheap shot, and this is what I get?????

Hmm. More than fair, come to think. Ol' Dame Karma is a harst mishress, eh?

Anyways, the new word is... sodalitious

Last edited by dddrum : 07-01-2009 at 11:49 PM.
dddrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:08 AM   #3694
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
sodalitious - a particular type of moustache, also known as sosalvatoric, characterized by a symmetrical pair of thin sine curves, asymptotic to the septum.

Did you see the sodalitious on that guy? He looked like Snidely Whiplash!
Old 07-02-2009, 01:34 AM   #3695
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

sodalitious: A juvenile crime descriptor indicating the perpetrator was not intoxicated.

Despite completing his first stint at rehab at 14, Joseph was nonetheless sodalitious when he knifed his grandmother to death during an argument about using her car.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:08 AM   #3696
Brynn
constantly amazed

sodalitious - adj. describes any word that did not previously exist until coined for Dictionary game purposes by a Dictionary Game judge while drinking a soda.

"Hey triple d, did you you enjoy your soda?"
"I sure did, Brynn. It was sodalitious!"
"Sodalitious. Gosharoonie, what a cute word that is. Did you just make that up?"
"Yes, Brynn, I did."
"I love that, triple d. I think you're sodalitious."
"Thank you," he said humbly and simply, moved.

Last edited by Brynn : 07-04-2009 at 11:21 PM. Reason: I wanted to post another definition, but felt in the end that I could'nt improve upon this one, so I expanded.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:10 AM   #3697
Stephi_B
waaaaaaa :)

sodalitious adj

describing s.th. (s.o) which (who) is there (where exactly, depends on the context, of course) - simply there, without any reason, meaning or goal

sodalitious joy grabbed her
starting, somehow
-- nevermind!
in her left little toe.

Last edited by Stephi_B : 07-02-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Stephi_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:37 PM   #3698
YsaPur EsChomuw
oi

sodalitious adj. referring to an intimate relationship between male colleagues, in which one of them is overtly effeminate.

- Do you know the two guys, Gawain and Noel, from A4? Guess what! I’ve accidentally come across their sodalitious blog on the Internet. It’s called My Booty-litious Doll. Awesome!
- Mhm, accidentally indeed.
YsaPur EsChomuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #3699
treekisser
It isn't easy being green

sodalitious adj. exhibiting a rare but highly contagious medical condition affecting above average children and having the following symptoms: 1. below normal body temperature, 2. gassiness with frequent burping, 3. bubbly saliva, 4. excessive thirst, 5. frequent and urgent urination, and 6. uncharacteristicly sweet and effervescent temperament. The syndrome was first discovered by Sigmund Pepper in his own children. Dr. Pepper also observed that sodalistic children tended to exhibit an aversion to milk.

The Lake Wobegon Preschool closed for two weeks after three of the younger children became sodalitious after morning snack.
treekisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:58 PM   #3700
xfox
slightly effective

sodalitious very tasty.

Barbara's hot dogs and beans were sodalitious and vanished in short order.
xfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #3701
YsaPur EsChomuw
oi

sodalitious - adj. overcarbonated

When I was young beer used to be bitterer and a lot less sodalitious. Now I even have to pay for the air in it. Nothing is as it used to be...
YsaPur EsChomuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:24 AM   #3702
Coffee
Cheeses Save

sodalitious

A poorly conceived legal case. A fraudulent filing of P.I. lawsuit for intentional self injury.
The term originated in the case of D.D.Drum vs. Pepsi Cola Co. Inc. where the plaintive, a well known litigious individual with dozens of spurious personal injury suits on his record, sought to sue the soda pop giant for injuries and loss of important bodily function due to a soda can exploding in his lap. Witnesses at the scene, however, described seeing the plaintif "gleefully shaking the hell out of a microwaved can of soda" while "chuckling avariciously" as he mumbled "sue the piss outa you pop m'fvckers"...ironically one might add...before purposely opening the can in close vicinity of his lap outside a 7-11 store sending shards of aluminum into sensitive bodily tissues. The term was accidentaly coined by a member of the media who misquoted a Pepsi Cola legal team member as having said "Pepsi Cola regrets Mr. Drum's injuries but feels vindicated that the court and jury quickly determined that this case was without merit and thus sodalitious, our victory is sweet".

"We ask that the judge throw out this case on grounds that it has already been found sodalitious in the case of D.D.Drum vs Pepsi Cola Co. Inc" opened the attorneys for 7-11 stores in the case of D.D.Drum vs 7-11 stores in the matter of a personal injury suit claiming inadequate monitoring of the use of a publicly accessible microwave oven.
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:16 AM   #3703
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
sodalitious (adj) without due consideration of reputational consequence

Monday 6th July 2009, Mouseland, FLA.

In an effort to counter eyewitness testimony that he had been seen prior to an alleged incident, seated in his vehicle vigorously shaking a soda can in his lap, Mr. D. D. Drum, leapt to his feet and offered an impromptu demonstration to jurors in support of an alternate explanation of his actions that the judge later described as the most sodalitious thing he'd ever seen in a court of law.
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:30 AM   #3704
Marcus Bales

sodalitious - counterpoint for a modal tune.

"Mr D.D. Drum began the evening's musical entertainment, if either term is really appropriate, with an example of a modal tune, which apparently means to Mr Drum that in the course of the song he is to be forgiven a number of wrong notes, but that was nothing compared to the sodalitious, which was composed almost entirely of wrong notes." --Mouseland Performance Review, August 2009
Old 07-07-2009, 04:47 AM   #3705
Brynn
constantly amazed

sodalitious - what it feels like to have the most fun reading a round since the invention of Cheez Whiz on a Ritz.

"Oh wow," said Tracy, "I only just now got the T-shirt joke! "What the F%*k was that, a bowling ball?" Ha ha ha ha! I am laughing out loud - L-to-the-O-to-the-L, pretty sodalitious, man!"
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: