ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 117 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-29-2005, 09:49 AM   #166
ch_burchill
monkey

Dear Mrs. Grünelhüger,

we at the Jolly Allotment Union welcome you to the world of ornamental hens!

your bantie sultan starter-pack is currently not available due to the increased demand of this splendid offer. you can expect delivery of our beloved rhode island red rooster babies pack within the next
ch_burchill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 09:58 AM   #167
zero
ª ★ ª

Dear Mrs. Grünelhüger,

your bantie sultan starter-pack is currently not available due to the increased demand of this splendid offer. you can expect delivery of our beloved rhode island red rooster babies pack within the next few days. when the pack arrives, please be sure to carefully unpack your "little princesses" from their
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 10:09 AM   #168
ch_burchill
monkey

Dear Mrs. Grünelhüger,

your bantie sultan starter-pack is currently not available due to the increased demand of this splendid offer. you can expect delivery of our beloved rhode island red rooster babies pack within the next few days. when the pack arrives, please be sure to carefully unpack your "little princesses" from their protective mini-coops (especially cuddly Desdemona, the one with the deformed
Old 08-29-2005, 10:19 AM   #169
zero
ª ★ ª

Dear Mrs. Grünelhüger,

your bantie sultan starter-pack is currently not available due to the increased demand of this splendid offer. you can expect delivery of our beloved rhode island red rooster babies pack within the next few days. when the pack arrives, please be sure to carefully unpack your "little princesses" from their protective mini-coops (especially cuddly Desdemona, the one with the deformed knees).

due to the background noise levels in your hollywood locale, your new rhode island red rooster babies may become alarmed from time to time. may we therefore suggest you consider purchasing several sets of our henphones®? these

Last edited by zero : 08-29-2005 at 10:30 AM.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:29 AM   #170
ch_burchill
monkey

Dear Mrs. Grünelhüger,

your bantie sultan starter-pack is currently not available due to the increased demand of this splendid offer. you can expect delivery of our beloved rhode island red rooster babies pack within the next few days. when the pack arrives, please be sure to carefully unpack your "little princesses" from their protective mini-coops (especially cuddly Desdemona, the one with the deformed knees).

due to the background noise levels in your hollywood locale, your new rhode island red rooster babies may become alarmed from time to time. may we therefore suggest you consider purchasing several sets of our "henphones©"? these will enable the wee darlings to feel right at home in their new, glitzy surroundings by
Old 08-29-2005, 10:38 AM   #171
zero
ª ★ ª

Dear Mrs. Grünelhüger,

due to the background noise levels in your hollywood locale, your new rhode island red rooster babies may become alarmed from time to time. may we therefore suggest you consider purchasing several sets of our henphones®? these will enable the wee darlings to feel right at home in their new, glitzy surroundings by fitting snugly around their ears and playing a selection of poptacular "anthems of the eighties" which, as we are sure you will know, can also increase the laying capacity of this particular breed.

may we take this opportunity to wish
Old 08-29-2005, 10:53 AM   #172
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
Dear Mrs. Grünelhüger,

due to the background noise levels in your hollywood locale, your new rhode island red rooster babies may become alarmed from time to time. may we therefore suggest you consider purchasing several sets of our henphones®? these will enable the wee darlings to feel right at home in their new, glitzy surroundings by fitting snugly around their ears and playing a selection of poptacular "anthems of the eighties" which, as we are sure you will know, can also increase the laying capacity of this particular breed.

may we take this opportunity to wish you an anticipatory "Happy Thanksgiving" in our mutual quest for "turkey alternative" celebrations?

Last edited by Marcus Bales : 08-29-2005 at 10:55 AM. Reason: lost zefrank board preemption round
Marcus Bales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 11:00 AM   #173
zero
ª ★ ª

Dear Mrs. Grünelhüger,

may we take this opportunity to wish you an anticipatory "Happy Thanksgiving" in our mutual quest for "turkey alternative" celebrations?

yours in rare-breeds

-=correen mccluckie

REGIONAL MANAGER
Old 08-29-2005, 11:31 AM   #174
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Dear Dr. McWhirter,

I write to you as a matter of extreme urgency.
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:59 PM   #175
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
Dear Dr. McWhirter,

My father, Ugeche Ramadan, was the Finance Minister for
Old 08-29-2005, 01:06 PM   #176
zero
ª ★ ª

Dear Dr. McWhirter,

My father, Ugeche Ramadan, was the Finance Minister for fifty three years, four months and three days in my country of
Old 08-29-2005, 01:20 PM   #177
ch_burchill
monkey

Dear Dr. McWhirter,

My father, Ugeche Ramadan, was the Finance Minister for fifty three years, four months and three days in my country, the island Nation of Mypos
Old 08-29-2005, 01:44 PM   #178
zero
ª ★ ª

Dear Dr. McWhirter,

My father, Ugeche Ramadan, was the Finance Minister for fifty three years, four months and three days in my country, the island Nation of Mypos.

i therefore wish to lodge an official claim for the world tenure as a finance minister record. as a small token of gratitude-in-advance for your acceptance of my claim and its subsequent publication in the 2006 edition of the guiness book of corporate records, i am sending to you under separate cover

Last edited by zero : 08-29-2005 at 01:59 PM.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:58 PM   #179
jasmina
monkey

Dear Dr. McWhirter,

My father, Ugeche Ramadan, was the Finance Minister for fifty three years, four months and three days in my country, the island Nation of Mypos.

i therefore wish to lodge an official claim for the world tenure as a finance minister record. as a small token of gratitude-in-advance for your acceptance of my claim and its subsequent publication in the 2006 edition of the guiness book of corporate records, i am sending to you under separate cover nekkid pictures of myself, which should only be used in extreme
jasmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 01:35 AM   #180
Brynn
constantly amazed

Dear Dr. McWhirter,

i therefore wish to lodge an official claim for the world tenure as a finance minister record. as a small token of gratitude-in-advance for your acceptance of my claim and its subsequent publication in the 2006 edition of the guiness book of corporate records, i am sending to you under separate cover nekkid pictures of myself, which should only be used in extreme emergencies such as detection from enemies from within the state.
We are now exiled and wish to transact a business preposition with your kindest self as the emissary between your goodwill and our Swiss bank account, which will require a small advance from you to be refunded immediately upon receipt. Please consider this investmenats with the utmost secrecy, using the nekkid pictures as guarantee of my sincerity.
My father Ugeche Ramadan, aside from beings Minister of Finances was also
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: