ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 39 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 11:16 AM   #1306
Stephi_B
waaaaaaa :)

There's a zillion pieces of dirty dishes (at least 0.7 zillion cups n glasses) in my flat, they must have multiplied while I was at work, cos I can remember having cleaned them all with love and passion exactly one week ago - why does the storm not blow them away?!
Stephi_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:21 AM   #1307
YsaPur EsChomuw
oi

Oh, but then you'd have nothing ladylike to drink from!
YsaPur EsChomuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:30 AM   #1308
Frieda
in limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephi_B View Post
There's a zillion pieces of dirty dishes (at least 0.7 zillion cups n glasses) in my flat, they must have multiplied while I was at work, cos I can remember having cleaned them all with love and passion exactly one week ago - why does the storm not blow them away?!
because they're not outside on your balcony, of course!

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:34 AM   #1309
Stephi_B

But, but, I opened the balcony door and the kitchen window to let a *WHOOSH* solve my dish problem.... dammit, till I carry them all outside I can wash them anyhow...
Old 03-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #1310
Frieda
in limbo

i'm so happy with my dish washer.. why dont you get one? they're not that expensive anymore!

oh yeah
Old 03-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #1311
Stephi_B

Cos I know myself, I would wash dishes even more seldom...
(And then there is this acute financial crisis since like two years - always struggling to pay the bills that have to be paid , I don't want to take a credit, that's one of my principals... more or less my only one I figure Oh, I'm looking forward to be a postdoc - I'll be finally out of the low-wage sector! )
And actually I LIKE washing dishes by hand (I'm strange, yes, yes) - when I'm in it, but I don't like to START...
Old 03-01-2008, 11:56 AM   #1312
Frieda
in limbo

you LIKE doing the dishes??

my god i hate it. 2nd apartment i moved into, i bought a small countertop dishwasher from some sold vacation days. 120 euros and no more fwking dishwashing.. everybody called me decadent but i was so happy with it!

oh yeah
Old 03-01-2008, 12:06 PM   #1313
Stephi_B

I *heart* decadents!

Hey, have I told you that I even more like other people's dishes (at other people's places I'm anyways almost the perfect little housewife sprung from a 50s commercial - oh, how my baby sis almost got angry at me when I started washing up our mess from New Year partying in her mum's flat... well she wanted me to watch more Beatsteaks concert videos instead I figure , she's a Beatsteaks addict!) - now I just need to find a person who's the same nut as me in this matter - for my housework
Old 03-01-2008, 01:13 PM   #1314
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
Bushido

Two of the four longest wars
in US history were started by
the same man -- .
a record unparalleled
and unlikely to be beaten.

There is one man in history
who matched this record
for starting and losing wars.

Saddam Hussein
Old 03-01-2008, 08:58 PM   #1315
T.I.P.
balancing actor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephi_B View Post
Hey, have I told you that I even more like other people's dishes (at other people's places I'm anyways almost the perfect little housewife sprung from a 50s commercial - oh, how my baby sis almost got angry at me when I started washing up our mess from New Year partying in her mum's flat... well she wanted me to watch more Beatsteaks concert videos instead I figure , she's a Beatsteaks addict!) - now I just need to find a person who's the same nut as me in this matter - for my housework
It's not strange Stephi, at least to me...I'm also a fan of dishwashing. I do a lot of thinking while I wash dishes. I also enjoy doing the dishes at friends' houses - it gives me the impression that I am purifying their environment and makes me happy. I'm less of a fan of housework though. Thankfully it is easy to find a cheap housework person in the neighborhood.

Here in my new apartment we have to do our dishes immediately after dinner otherwise the the periplaneta americanae that inhabit the building are drawn in and throw improvised sink parties.
T.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:53 AM   #1316
auntie aubrey
excursions

Old 03-03-2008, 08:14 AM   #1317
Stephi_B

^^Ah, somebody understands!

We have no cockroaches, but rats, in the cellar and I suppose also in the yard (I heard from one neighbour they saw one at the garbage containers, no wonder, it's a gourmet paradise for rats) - I don't mind them, I live on the third floor.

Washing up on Saturday was nice, cos I had company, my friend-who-is-back-in-Berlin-now-and-who-will-be-my-neighbour-soon watched me and while chatting about this and that we developed a new theory for disappearing socks - the washing machine opens a tunnel in time and some of our socks end up in Stone Age. Only by wearing our lost socks (in several single sock layers - the fashion standards back then allowed that) our ancestors survived Ice Age.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:24 AM   #1318
YsaPur EsChomuw
oi

Oh, that's a nice one! My theory was that they disappear in some paralell universe to appease some angry god. I thought missing half-socks were some kind of sacrifice I had to accept as a fact.
YsaPur EsChomuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:34 AM   #1319
Frieda
in limbo

did you know there's an episode of the ghostbusters cartoon that's about that parallel universe?

oh yeah
Old 03-03-2008, 08:39 AM   #1320
Stephi_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by YsaPur EsChomuw View Post
My theory was that they disappear in some paralell universe to appease some angry god.
That's a rumour Hoyt brought up - obviously he smuggled it even into comics to brainwash the masses - in order to establish himself as deity...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: