ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-20-2004, 03:53 PM   #766
beckstra
one classy broad

Dear DC,
I am coming in November. Please be nice and Autumn-ish so I can wear sweaters and jeans and my newly knit scarf and stroll around the mall without an overcoat. Also, please let me into the White House, cause I want in.

Dear Creative Ideas,
I'm not saying stop or slow down, but please write and paint yourselves. You're frustrating me.

Dear Sugar-Sugah,
I don't miss you as much as I miss chocolate. In fact, I don't miss you as much as I thought I would. I mean, yes, I still yell at my dad when he eats ice cream in front of me, but mostly it's just because it annoys me. So, to you I say, HA! Fruit is all I need.

Dear Calories,
I hate math, but I appreciate the need for it when it comes to you.

Dear Lower Half,
Please catch up to the top half. You are moving too slow. You are gigantic and need to...you know...catch up to what's happening above my waistline and what's happening to my stomach.

Dear Kristina,
Why yes, yes I am. Thank you for noticing.

Dear The Day Shift,
I like you, like *that!* The only problem is it is my weekend and I woke up at 0900! AARRGGGGHHHHH!!!

Dear Monkeys,
You are fun.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:37 PM   #767
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Dear Rat,

Thanks for suggesting we take our bikes and Katie to the park today. It was a beautiful day, and I always love watching how much Kate enjoys trotting along next to my bike, her tongue lolling out.

Thanks for taking me by the hand at the playground and saying, "Come on! I'll show you what it feels like to be a child again!" and taking me ceremoniously to each piece of playground equipment in turn.

Thanks for sharing your sour Skittles and ice water with me, and pointing out the way our newly polished pink and purple toenails looked so twinkly in the sand.

Thanks for reminding me to tuck my GameBoy in my shoulder bag so that I'd have something to do while you ran amok post-Skittles.

And thanks for the big hug at the end of all that, and for telling me that I am the world's best mom.

Love,
Mom

P.S. Where did you come from?
Old 08-20-2004, 09:48 PM   #768
lapietra
half baked

Dear Alternate Supervisor,

I don't like working for you. I wasn't sure what the others were talking about before, but now I know. I'm glad you're not my real boss.

Your way of communicating makes me very anxious and I'm not sure I'm doing things right, which makes it hard to concentrate, and then I get more anxious. You really need to warm it up a bit, and not be so darn controlling.

If I thought I had to work for you all the time, I'd be pretty upset and I think I would have to find another job. I hope my boss's management techniques rub off on you more. I like working for her.

Sincerely,
Lala

Last edited by lapietra : 08-21-2004 at 12:30 AM.
lapietra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 03:29 AM   #769
melissa
monkey

Trisherina,
Your post made me cry. That sounds lovely. Thanks for sharing.
melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 04:03 AM   #770
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Awww, thanks, Melissa. It's not me deserving credit, though, it's her.
Old 08-21-2004, 04:09 AM   #771
melissa
monkey

I think it's both of you.
Old 08-22-2004, 02:52 AM   #772
melissa
monkey

Dear Melissa,
You need to realize that as long as you live with someone else, the kitchen isn't going to be as clean as you want it to be. Get over it.

Common Sense
Old 08-23-2004, 05:21 AM   #773
Simage
monkey

To: God <god@heaven.net>
Subject: World Management
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:25:08 -0600

Dear sir

It would please me greatly to be informed of the long term goals of your current management policies. The rich seem only to get richer and the poor poorer while those of us in the middle barely scrape by. why is it that when I work over time the government gets more money from my hard work than I do, when I get a raise why are my cheques smaller? why do you allow one nation to impose its will on the entire world. how is this state of being your will? what father, were he all powerful, would allow children to shoot each other in our schools? are you actually out there listening, or are you a construct of Rome, perpetuated down thru the ages. or are you just a powerless fraud only answering the heavenly phones while your boss is on holiday??

respectfully

Deeply concerned

<preaching>these are not my actual views on these matters or one gods involvement or apparent lack thereof in them. I do beleive he has a plan for each and every one of us, and that the difficulties in the world are only meant to strengthen us,but sometimes I have to vent... let it all out and remind myself to have faith that he has his reasons, and those reasons encompass the good of all mankind</preaching>
Simage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 11:03 AM   #774
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Dear Low-Carb Assholes,

You are ruining my grocery store. Kindly follow a diet that lets you eat from all 4 food groups & GET OFF YOUR ARSES & EXERCISE!!!

Love,

PFP
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 11:21 AM   #775
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

Dear Papers on my Desk.

I've had it with you, you are suffocating me. You get here uninvited, yet you keep coming. I can't tell who is important and who isn't anymore, so you force me into inaction, and now you are so many that I am totally paralyzed with the thought of dealing with you.

I clean the kitchen, and somehow you end up here. WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!???! I hate you for your clever reproduction while i'm sleeping. I hate you for causing my claustrophobia. I hate you because I have to keep some of you for proof of what it is i don't know for the government, should they want to poke their nose in here.

I would like you to each decide where you go. I would like you to get into all those folders and plastic boxes that I bought, and then, I would like you to heave yourselves into the storage area, where I'll never have to look at you again, and if I do, I'd like you to write a list on top of your plastic box, so that I can easily retrieve you.

You have tormented me for years, and I am tired of it. Audrey
Audreyvgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 11:24 AM   #776
RuneT
baaaaah?

Morning aud!

Hear hear!

I wish i could afford a personal accountant, cleaner and a lawyer do do the shit.
mmm yeah.

RuneT, respect!!
RuneT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 11:37 AM   #777
Clytie
thundering is my favorite

brought to you by the letter

bound by the rich red that runs coarsing
united we stand
stronger than before
able to face the dark
with hands entwined
Clytie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 11:37 AM   #778
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

My sister has threatened to hire a personal organizer for me, either that or a psychiatrist. This procrastination is becoming a disease. hahaha

We can't be good at everything, now can we.
Old 08-23-2004, 11:39 AM   #779
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

Your pM box is full, Clytie!
Old 08-23-2004, 03:32 PM   #780
funkytuba
Spone to Proonerisms

Dear colleague,

I'm actually quite happy that you have found another job. That ROCKS. I'll make my life hell for the next while, but I think it's great that you're moving up.

Hopefully mgmt will take this as yet another sign that they need to make some substantial changes to the way things are done here and actually change things.

yeah right

Sincerely,

FT

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: