zero

To whomever may find this letter,

we, the shamans of Grimsby, are facing a great
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 11:06 PM   #244
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

we, the shamans of Grimsby, are facing a great problem with our colliery band. The tuba players
Old 09-12-2005, 11:40 PM   #245
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.

we, the shamans of Grimsby, are facing a great problem with our colliery band. The tuba players want to listen to Terri Gross, and the trombonists hate how she says "Fresh Air!", while the whole wind section
Old 09-12-2005, 11:52 PM   #246
Jack Flanders
landscaping is fun

Dear Bob the Taco,

I noticed in the papers that you got an award for doing absolutely nothing!
isn't it about time you got off your over-sized burrito butt and

never mind said rosannadanna. *slink away off stage*

Last edited by Jack Flanders : 09-12-2005 at 11:55 PM. Reason: din't read it all
Jack Flanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 11:57 PM   #247
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

we, the shamans of Grimsby, are facing a great problem with our colliery band. The tuba players want to listen to Terri Gross, and the trombonists hate how she says "Fresh Air!", while the whole wind section prefer to march up and down whilst performing easy listening versions of Leonard Cohen's greatest hits. As you can imagine
Old 09-13-2005, 12:07 AM   #248
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.

we, the shamans of Grimsby, are facing a great problem with our colliery band. The tuba players want to listen to Terri Gross, and the trombonists hate how she says "Fresh Air!", while the whole wind section prefer to march up and down whilst performing easy listening versions of Leonard Cohen's greatest hits. As you can imagine, this, combined with the whine from the motor of the drum major's electric wheelchair
Old 09-13-2005, 12:01 PM   #249
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

we, the shamans of Grimsby, are facing a great problem with our colliery band. The tuba players want to listen to Terri Gross, and the trombonists hate how she says "Fresh Air!", while the whole wind section prefer to march up and down whilst performing easy listening versions of Leonard Cohen's greatest hits. As you can imagine, this, combined with the whine from the motor of the drum major's electric wheelchair has got the percussionists into what one of them described as a "blue funk".
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 02:56 PM   #250
Marcus Bales

we, the shamans of Grimsby, are facing a great problem with our colliery band. The tuba players want to listen to Terri Gross, and the trombonists hate how she says "Fresh Air!", while the whole wind section prefer to march up and down whilst performing easy listening versions of Leonard Cohen's greatest hits. As you can imagine, this, combined with the whine from the motor of the drum major's electric wheelchair has got the percussionists into what one of them described as a "blue funk" and the rest of the band is really really tired of stutter-stepping to their urban rap beat
Old 09-13-2005, 05:38 PM   #251
dddrum
Amateur Human

We, the shamans of Grimsby, are facing a great problem with our colliery band. The tuba players want to listen to Terri Gross, and the trombonists hate how she says "Fresh Air!", while the whole wind section prefer to march up and down whilst performing easy listening versions of Leonard Cohen's greatest hits. As you can imagine, this, combined with the whine from the motor of the drum major's electric wheelchair has got the percussionists into what one of them described as a "blue funk" and the rest of the band is really really tired of stutter-stepping to their urban rap beat, whilst the skanky "majorizzles" twizzle their batizzles.

You can certainly see why we shamans (shamen? shamani? shamizzles?) are at the ends of our levitating ropes! (No.. wait. Damn. That's fakirs that have those ropes. Shoot. It was such a nice play on words, too. Well, dammit, we shamanses are powerful guys! We can have such ropes! Yes! There is no one powerful enough to deny us the possession of such shamanistical devices! NONE, I TELLS YA! Those ropes are ours! We decree it! Okay. Well.. there you are, then.) So anyway, where was I?
Old 09-13-2005, 10:26 PM   #252
zero

We, the shamans of Grimsby, are facing a great problem with our colliery band. The tuba players want to listen to Terri Gross, and the trombonists hate how she says "Fresh Air!", while the whole wind section prefer to march up and down whilst performing easy listening versions of Leonard Cohen's greatest hits. As you can imagine, this, combined with the whine from the motor of the drum major's electric wheelchair has got the percussionists into what one of them described as a "blue funk" and the rest of the band is really really tired of stutter-stepping to their urban rap beat, whilst the skanky "majorizzles" twizzle their batizzles.

You can certainly see why we shamans (shamen? shamani? shamizzles?) are at the ends of our levitating ropes! (No.. wait. Damn. That's fakirs that have those ropes. Shoot. It was such a nice play on words, too. Well, dammit, we shamanses are powerful guys! We can have such ropes! Yes! There is no one powerful enough to deny us the possession of such shamanistical devices! NONE, I TELLS YA! Those ropes are ours! We decree it! Okay. Well.. there you are, then.) So anyway, where was I?

send help before he destroys us all

- aleister crowley
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 11:54 PM   #253
Marcus Bales

Dear Adolph,
Old 09-14-2005, 12:27 AM   #254
dddrum
Amateur Human

Dear Adolph,

Something has come up. Good luck with that bunker thingy.

All my love,
Eva

(P.S.:
Old 09-14-2005, 09:24 AM   #255
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Dear Adolph,

Something has come up. Good luck with that bunker thingy.

All my love,
Eva

(P.S.: Sorry about the testicle)
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: