ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 117 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-25-2005, 12:33 PM   #286
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
Dear Superintendent of Public Schools Administrator,

I am riting to complane about the ejucashun I just got. Summ peppls tel mee tha foocher wil be brhigturr now butt i gos ta telya. howw? ITTCE EELEVN HO COLCK ATT NIEHT!!! (dament!)

Anda nuttathing -- howmy sposeta gitta jobat'll paymeanuffta
Old 09-26-2005, 09:17 PM   #287
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

I am riting to complane about the ejucashun I just got. Summ peppls tel mee tha foocher wil be brhigturr now butt i gos ta telya. howw? ITTCE EELEVN HO COLCK ATT NIEHT!!! (dament!)

Anda nuttathing -- howmy sposeta gitta jobat'll paymeanuffta by a spelchequer??

Sinsurly,,
Old 09-26-2005, 11:35 PM   #288
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.

Anda nuttathing -- howmy sposeta gitta jobat'll paymeanuffta by a spelchequer??

Sinsurly,

George

PS How DO u splel "Kahndoughleeza"?
Old 09-27-2005, 12:34 AM   #289
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Dear George,

To answer your last question first, generally it is spelled Tokenblackwoman but you may also see it spelled
Old 10-03-2005, 07:33 AM   #290
zero

Dear George,

To answer your last question first, generally it is spelled Tokenblackwoman but you may also see it spelled TACKLE MA KNOB NOW.

coincidence? i think not.

-=mildred
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 07:47 AM   #291
zero

hello

i am
Old 10-03-2005, 01:41 PM   #292
12"razormix

hello

i am mildred's cousin bernice. i just got back from
12"razormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:18 PM   #293
zero

hello

i am mildred's cousin bernice. i just got back from the hair salon
today and i got the WORST bang trim ever! my bangs are
Old 10-03-2005, 02:56 PM   #294
12"razormix

hello

i am mildred's cousin bernice. i just got back from the hair salon today and i got the WORST bang trim ever! my bangs are level with the tiny scar on my forehead that i got at the age of 5 when i fell and hit my head on
12"razormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 03:27 PM   #295
zero

hello

i am mildred's cousin bernice.

i just got back from the hair salon today and i got the WORST bang trim ever! my bangs are level with the tiny scar on my forehead that i got at the age of 5 when i fell and hit my head on that fateful day when i was to audition for the part of "annie" in my local theatre production of that same name.

i mean look at it - i've washed it twice since i got home and it's still totally spazzed out (surely it can't worse from here?). i feel like ringing my mum at work and shrieking down the phone "YOU'RE A LAWYER, SUE MY HAIRDRESSER'S ASS FOR EVERYTHING HE/SHE HAS!!"

i don't know why i paid. i think i was just in shock, and telling myself 'you might just not be used to it, wait for a while', but i nearly burst into tears when the guy who shamelessly took my money on behalf of my hairdresser said 'it looks cool'. i wanted to grab him by his scrawny neck and shake him until his teeth rattled. i'll know the next time though - not that i'm ever going there again.

shoes (may i call you shoes?), the salon was called

Last edited by zero : 10-03-2005 at 10:57 PM.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:10 AM   #296
Brynn
constantly amazed

hello

i just got back from the hair salon today and i got the WORST bang trim ever! my bangs are level with the tiny scar on my forehead that i got at the age of 5 when i fell and hit my head on that fateful day when i was to audition for the part of "annie" in my local theatre production of that same name.

i mean look at it - i've washed it twice since i got home and it's still totally spazzed out (surely it can't worse from here?). i feel like ringing my mum at work and shrieking down the phone "YOU'RE A LAWYER, SUE MY HAIRDRESSER'S ASS FOR EVERYTHING HE/SHE HAS!!"

i don't know why i paid. i think i was just in shock, and telling myself 'you might just not be used to it, wait for a while', but i nearly burst into tears when the guy who shamelessly took my money on behalf of my hairdresser said 'it looks cool'. i wanted to grab him by his scrawny neck and shake him until his teeth rattled. i'll know the next time though - not that i'm ever going there again.

shoes (may i call you shoes?), the salon was called "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow" which in my opinion is a pretty cute name if you like combining puns with cliches, which I do as a matter of fact, so I thought for sure that I could get at least some good bangs there without
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 04:35 AM   #297
zero

hello

shoes (may i call you shoes?), the salon was called "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow" which in my opinion is a pretty cute name if you like combining puns with cliches, which I do as a matter of fact, so I thought for sure that I could get at least some good bangs there without ending up looking like a wet dog.

the future is just ridicule, extensions and hairbands ... i must have peace and this is the only way.

tell auntie mabel i love her and don't forget to feed the hamster

goodbye

-=bernice

Last edited by zero : 10-06-2005 at 04:37 AM.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:03 AM   #298
Marcus Bales

Dear Prudence,
Old 10-06-2005, 03:59 PM   #299
dddrum
Amateur Human

Dear Prudence,

Won't you come out to play?
Old 10-07-2005, 10:22 AM   #300
Marcus Bales

Dear Prudence,

Won't you come out to play?
Dear Prudence, the skies are so gray.
But your mum is out
No dad about

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: