ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 190 votes, 4.96 average. Display Modes
Old 07-02-2007, 09:21 AM   #2506
daverbee
Key Lime Pie rocks!!!

glebe

Andromedan for nachos. Glebe is very popular in the Andromeda system, especially amongst younger Andromedans on a Saturday night.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:49 AM   #2507
12"razormix
° ★ °

glebe, n.
coll. sl., espAE

pureed marijuana
12"razormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:10 PM   #2508
funkytuba
Spone to Proonerisms

glebe n. trail of thin liquid or dried mucus running from the corner of the nostril down the ergotrid parallel to the philtrum terminating at the upper lip, commonly seen on small children with head colds

"Honey, come over here! Let me get that glebe off of you." Korbin, summoned, ran across the playground to Jennifer who whipped out a tissue and purged his grimy visage of crusty snot.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:37 PM   #2509
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

glebe: A rivulet of candle wax adhering to a smooth surface.

As carefully and tenderly as a phrenologist might, a pensive Erica stroked the glebes adorning her straw-wrapped bottle of Chianti, divining its future in the recycling bin.
trisherina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:03 AM   #2510
Brynn
constantly amazed

glebe - the sudden ahhhh of pleasure and pain that pulses just behind the eyes when one has just read or seen something beautiful.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 07:05 PM   #2511
xfox
slightly effective

glebe the happiness one feels when pursuing happiness.

Glebeful was Helen as she continued to enjoy her life as she liked it.
xfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 08:57 PM   #2512
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
The Boring Old Reality Award goes to Dictionary.com for

glebe - noun [Origin: 1275–1325; ME < L gléba, glaeba clod of earth] 1. Also called glebe land. Chiefly British. the cultivable land owned by a parish church or ecclesiastical benefice.
2. Archaic. soil; field.

The Thomas Jefferson Independence Day Declaration Award marches over to xfox and salutes for

glebe - the happiness one feels when pursuing happiness.

Glebeful was Helen as she continued

The Nebulugo Award will be either teleported or matter-transferred to daverbee, who is currently on Andromeda enjoying the unique uses that Andromedans have for glebe, for

glebe - Andromedan for nachos. Glebe is very popular in the Andromeda system, especially amongst younger Andromedans on a Saturday night.

Hey, man, the Magic Brownie Award will be. Wow. What’s that? I am so … uh, what? Oh! The Magic Award. I mean The Brownie Award! I mean, oh, man. Far out. Is that daverbee? Hey, daverbee! Hey! Over here! Oh man, is he ignoring me? 12” razormix! What are you doing here? Oh, cool! Is this yours? Wow ...

glebe - n. coll. sl., espAE pureed marijuana

The Bill Cosby Hey Mom Can I Have My Nose Back Award, a large and loud-colored handkerchief specifically designed to embarrass kids on the playground, goes to funkytuba for

glebe - n. trail of thin liquid or dried mucus running from the corner of the nostril down the ergotrid parallel to the philtrum terminating at the upper lip, commonly seen on small children with head colds

"Honey, come over here! Let me get that glebe off of you." Korbin, summoned, ran across the playground to Jennifer who whipped out a tissue and purged his grimy visage of crusty snot.

The Boota Boota Award is trucked to TIP in a semi and unloaded with a crane and, when opened, triumphantly exclaims “Boota Boota!” at the 60 cases of German gingerbread within for

glebe - Andromedan exclamation, that, roughly translated, amounts to: "Where the fck are we going to find sixty cases of german gingerbread ?"

glebe ... boota boota !! ##@§!!?§%**#

The Ew! Award is handed over, eyes averted and nose covered, to lukkucairi for

glebe - an extinct giant swamp-dwelling bird, notable for its copious mucus production.

"The glebe caught its prey, as we can see here in this stunning Chinese fossil, by precision projectile vomiting of a kind of highly viscous mucus. Note the unfortunate prey's posture, which combines fear and disgust" - David Attenborough

The Big Lie Award goes condescendingly to Master Jedi for his clueless mouthing of a discredited party line with:

glebe - the term for a mock "scientist" who claims to be an expert on an area, preaches to the people. Then has his work refuted, and in the hypocritical nature of that specific party, writes a book on how mock science should be ignored and the real problems addressed. ie. Al Gore

The Story of O Award goes submissively to Coffee for

Glebe - n Freshman at a military academy who looks forward to humiliating hazing rituals.

Ensign Bales admonished the junior classmen "I want you men to pay attention while paddling the plebes and be alert to moans of pleasure...we don't want Any glebes in our academy."

The Coveted Second Place, just for the smile I got out of thinking up this next award, along with the Marquis de Sade Award For Women, with batteries included, and a free diagrammatic booklet on usage and what that little thing projecting out like a rabbit’s ear is for, goes to Brynn for

glebe - the sudden ahhhh of pleasure and pain that pulses just behind the eyes when one has just read or seen something beautiful.

The Dreaded First Place annoys by standing too close to, while the Too Much Information Award smirks and glances knowingly at, trisherina for

glebe - A rivulet of candle wax adhering to a smooth surface.

As carefully and tenderly as a phrenologist might, a pensive Erica stroked the glebes adorning her straw-wrapped bottle of Chianti, divining its future in the recycling bin.

Take it away, Trish!
Old 07-05-2007, 01:32 AM   #2513
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Spreading the pain around, I see, Mr. Bales.

The secret woid is vexillary
Old 07-05-2007, 01:54 AM   #2514
lukkucairi
earth worker

vexillary

A small ornate wooden box used by roman catholic priests for the recording of personal sins. The sin is written in blood on a kind of wooden nickel called a vecil, which is placed into the vexillary for safekeeping until the bishop receives the box on Lammas eve.

After being held in the bishop's garderobe and purified with burnt frankincense for seventeen nights, the vecils are incinerated, the vexillary is given back to the now sin-free priest, and the whole process starts again anew.

Father O'Brien's vexillary was full. So were the altarboys.
lukkucairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:44 AM   #2515
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
vexillary - that which vexes, the cause of vexation, a thing so well-done in one's own field of endeavor that one must admit its excellence, however grudgingly, even while wishing one had thought of it oneself.

vexillary - A small ornate wooden box used by roman catholic priests for the recording of personal sins. The sin is written in blood on a kind of wooden nickel called a vecil, which is placed into the vexillary for safekeeping until the bishop receives the box on Lammas eve.

After being held in the bishop's garderobe and purified with burnt frankincense for seventeen nights, the vecils are incinerated, the vexillary is given back to the now sin-free priest, and the whole process starts again anew.

Father O'Brien's vexillary was full. So were the altarboys.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:47 AM   #2516
nycwriters
Stuck in T.O.

Vexillary - the ultra gorgeous wing "man" girlfriend, who you'd never leave home without. (see - vexed and auxillary).
nycwriters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:17 PM   #2517
T.I.P.
balancing actor

Vexillary: Diamond shaped hood ornament used in the ecclesiastical world to indicate rank.

They could tell from the size of his vexillary that he was not a run-of-the-mill priest.
T.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:45 AM   #2518
Brynn
constantly amazed

vexillary - a reverse planetarium that is viewed by looking down upon a large, convex, dome-shaped surface on the ground rather than by looking up at a traditional domed ceiling.

Just one of the many problems with the remake of "Rebel Without a Cause" had to do with the decision to use the new vexillary in the Beverly Hills Hotel instead of the original Griffith Observatory, mostly because the camera angle up towards the viewing balcony made the screen lovers look like they had the mumps.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:10 AM   #2519
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

One more day for entries. These are too good so I'd like some crappy ones please to aid my decision.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:30 AM   #2520
funkytuba
Spone to Proonerisms

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisherina
I'd like some crappy ones please to aid my decision.
vexillary - 1) a person's propensity to do annoying things 2) the things themselves

Bill Clinton's major vexillary landed him an impeachment. June's mainly consisted of relentlessly asking Sir Edmund "Did you pack enough wool socks then, dear?"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: