ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 117 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-13-2007, 09:22 PM   #496
Brynn
constantly amazed

dear andromedans,

i would like to express my admiration of the fantastic meteor shower you gave us last night. however, as you may be aware, there will be a collision between your galaxy, and our own milky way galaxy in just a little over 3 billion years from now, and i thought we had best get a few things sorted out prior to this impending galactic merger. as a first step, may i suggest an exchange of small advance parties? we can easily arrange deep cover for your beings on our planet earth, in the minor system of sol. a suitable and convenient ruse for them would seem to be that of greengrocers. in return, we would expect a little hospitality on your end. here is a lengthy list of what we would require in the way of comfort:

1. Twenty-four cases of Nutella
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 07:03 AM   #497
Anna
n

dear andromedans,

i would like to express my admiration of the fantastic meteor shower you gave us last night. however, as you may be aware, there will be a collision between your galaxy, and our own milky way galaxy in just a little over 3 billion years from now, and i thought we had best get a few things sorted out prior to this impending galactic merger. as a first step, may i suggest an exchange of small advance parties? we can easily arrange deep cover for your beings on our planet earth, in the minor system of sol. a suitable and convenient ruse for them would seem to be that of greengrocers. in return, we would expect a little hospitality on your end. here is a lengthy list of what we would require in the way of comfort:

2. M&M's, both plain and peanut. Fifty Cases Each.
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:42 AM   #498
Odbe
hope dope

dear andromedans,

3. Tim-Tams, original. Thirty cases.
4. Bird's Eye frozen peas. Twenty five cases.
5. Some more cases.
6. German gingerbread. Sixty cases.
Odbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:35 AM   #499
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
dear andromedans,

5. Some more cases.
7. Small Cases. Fifty large cases.
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:14 AM   #500
zero

dear andromedans,

5. Some more cases.
8. pastry cases. one baker's dozen.
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:12 AM   #501
lukkucairi
earth worker

dear andromedans,

5. Some more cases.
9. casing cases. seven gross.
lukkucairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 10:16 AM   #502
T.I.P.
balancing actor

dear andromedans,

5. Some more cases.
10. Medicine for a gross case of sinusitis
T.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 05:08 PM   #503
brightpearl
Rhinoceros fan

dear andromedans,

5. Some more cases.
11. A gross of briefcases (Fendi) in case we need a case to carry the aforementioned cases.
12. 2000 little "in case of emergency, break glass" hammers
brightpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:58 PM   #504
zero

dear andromedans,

5. Some more cases.
11. A gross of briefcases (Fendi) in case we need a case to carry the aforementioned cases.
13. suspected cases of monetmellies - seventenn (tbc)
Old 07-08-2007, 09:40 PM   #505
Brynn
constantly amazed

dear andromedans,

5. Some more cases.

In addition, one member of the potential "advance party" will be requiring a lifetime's supply of multiple cases of coffee, plus (quote) "technological advances from you that will ensure our defeat of that damned bloated Betelgeusian red giant rugby team in next year's All Stars and Planets contest."
Again, thanks for the show, and please give some thoughtful attention to our impending predicament. Time is of the essence!
Anxiously awaiting your reply,
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:34 AM   #506
funkytuba
Spone to Proonerisms

dear andromedans,

5. Some more cases.

In addition, one member of the potential "advance party" will be requiring a lifetime's supply of multiple cases of coffee, plus (quote) "technological advances from you that will ensure our defeat of that damned bloated Betelgeusian red giant rugby team in next year's All Stars and Planets contest."
Again, thanks for the show, and please give some thoughtful attention to our impending predicament. Time is of the essence!

Anxiously awaiting your reply,
The Squid Overlords of Earth
Old 07-12-2007, 02:23 AM   #507
nycwriters
Stuck in T.O.

Dear boss,
nycwriters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:41 PM   #508
zero

dear boss,

let me understand this 'cause, ya know maybe it's me. is it right what i heard from big bernardo porridgio? he has told me you are to be "capo di tutti capi". listen, i aint gonna
Old 07-31-2007, 01:56 PM   #509
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
dear boss,

let me understand this 'cause, ya know maybe it's me. is it right what i heard from big bernardo porridgio? he has told me you are to be "capo di tutti capi". listen, i aint gonna complain, but are you sure you want this gig? I mean, think about it, boss -- you're going to have to be traveling and that means leaving that schmuck Gino Garbanzo in charge while you're gone -- and I ain't tellin' no tales outta class, but you remember what happened
Old 08-01-2007, 07:58 AM   #510
zero

dear boss,

let me understand this 'cause, ya know maybe it's me. is it right what i heard from big bernardo porridgio? he has told me you are to be "capo di tutti capi". listen, i aint gonna complain, but are you sure you want this gig? I mean, think about it, boss - you're going to have to be traveling and that means leaving that schmuck gino garbanzo in charge while you're gone - and i ain't tellin' no tales outta class, but you remember what happened with the meat truck? garbanzo froze that cop so hard

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: