Rimmie, Arizona for you... Most of AZ is desert, very hot but beautiful there:

ARIZONA PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ my website
+ my photo site
smellyrayzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 01:52 PM   #137
zenbabe
Lollypop!

Arizona is cool.....if you are a tumble weed....

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:00 PM   #138
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

PARIS Hilton reportedly threatened to pull out of the Brit Awards unless she had a Jacuzzi in her dressing room. Hilton, will report from the red carpet, was allegedly ready to boycott the show if she didn't get the special bath. An insider said to Britain's Daily Star the 24-year-old, who is thought to be pocketing 100,000 ($235,500) for the show, was shocked she wouldn't have a few "home comforts". "The producers had to tell her the facts of life, that her dressing room is precisely that - a place to get dressed, nothing else," the source said. "Paris wasn't happy and threatened to pull out. However wiser heads explained to her that her fat fee should more than compensate for any discomfort." - From BANG Showbiz
Old 02-11-2006, 02:35 PM   #139
zenbabe
Lollypop!

Paris Hilton is confused over a planned visit to London next week.

The hotel heiress will attend the Brit Awards on Wednesday, but believes that she requires a special passport to get into the capital.

"We've told her over and over again that she doesn't need one and that there's no such thing as a special London passport but she just won't listen," an aide told the Daily Star.

"Her boyfriend Stavros Niarchos has told her she needs one - and Paris believes everything he tells her."

-Dr. Seuss
Old 02-11-2006, 05:28 PM   #140
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

I think Madonna's been trying to get one for years, too, but the queue keeps moving past her.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:53 PM   #141
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

You don't pee in the cab--you pee between 2 parked cars before you get into the cab, everyone knows that.

For you, Zennie:

Redford: "Sundance Is Getting Out of Control"

Hollywood veteran Robert Redford fears his Sundance Film Festival is growing too big, after seeing celebrities like Paris Hilton attend the event. Redford hosted his 25th annual festival in Park City, Utah, last month, which was started in 1979 to showcase low-budget, independent films and talent. However, as the festival grows larger and larger every year, some celebrities have begun turning up just for parties, even though they have nothing to do with the films on show. Redford tells Newsweek magazine, "To the outside world, it's a big fat market where you have people like Paris Hilton going to parties. Now, she doesn't have anything to do with anything. I think the festival is close to being out of control." Despite Redford's disdain for the socialite, Hilton has attended the parties of Sundance every year since 2004.
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 06:33 AM   #142
jasmina
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisherina
I think Madonna's been trying to get one for years, too, but the queue keeps moving past her.
And no matter how much she puts on that dreadful fake British accent, we're not fooled one little bit
(Gwynnie's cool though, we like her)
jasmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 07:02 AM   #143
~*WickedAngel*~
Sanitarium Patient

Location: Peeking through your window with my binoculars and digital camera.
I think Paris Hilton's own 'copyrighted' quote sums it all up, "Whatever. That's hot."
Old 02-15-2006, 12:14 PM   #144
Avalon

Hilton Caught Up in PETA Anti-Fur Attack
Socialite Paris Hilton has become the latest target for animal rights group People For The Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) - literally. The Simple Life star was ambushed by an anti-fur activists last night as she made her way to a London Fashion Week after-show party with designer Julien Macdonald, after modeling at his show earlier in the evening. But PETA protestors weren't after Hilton - they were out to attack Welsh MacDonald for his "relentless use of fur." In a show last autumn he even draped a baby fox fur around the neck of Jade Jagger. He and his society guest, Hilton, were pelted with flour as they made their way to his late-night party. PETA Europe's Yvonne Taylor says, "Julien MacDonald may have been able to ignore images of bloody skinned animals gasping for breath in the past, but hopefully a dash of flour will help him rise to the occasion and forsake fur once and for all."
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:32 PM   #145
~*WickedAngel*~
Sanitarium Patient

Location: Peeking through your window with my binoculars and digital camera.
Has anyone seen House of Wax?

That movie was great! Too funny, even with all the blood and stuff.
Old 02-15-2006, 11:17 PM   #146
Avalon

I actually own that little jewel.
It was up for a Razzie..well earned nomination.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:55 PM   #147
zenbabe
Lollypop!

She is going to Jail!!!!!!

-Dr. Seuss
Old 05-05-2007, 05:19 PM   #148
Anna
n

Anna is offline   Reply With Quote