ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-06-2006, 06:00 AM   #121
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

"Hi, I dont know how else to get this question to you as I am not sure where to find your email address other than through contact seller. I am looking for a fawn coloured bakelite handle for a sideboard from about 1930s if you can email me at mumsstamps@hotmail.com, I can attach a pic of what I am looking for, many thanks, helen"

1. My email address is prominently displayed in all my auctions

2. I assume the above was in response to the many hundreds of bakelite handles I have decided to list since I eschewed the doiley trade
Old 02-16-2006, 10:04 AM   #122
~*WickedAngel*~
Sanitarium Patient

Location: Peeking through your window with my binoculars and digital camera.
Sorry for posting late on this one, but I was just wondering. Snake, have you had any better luck with buyers? If not, do you have anymore stories. I really enjoyed reading this.

It reminded me of the time I spent as an eBay seller for a local resignment store here in Chattanooga. We sold items for other people. We dealt with a lot of pure crap from the buyers on eBay, and the people who gave us crap to sell. Most of it was pure crap, and we had to take the time out to make this stuff look good. My point of this is that I know the frustrations you're dealing with, and I fully sympathize with you. You're a better person than me for dealing with eBay and the morons that comes with it.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:08 AM   #123
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*WickedAngel*~
do you have anymore stories. We dealt with a lot of pure crap from the buyers on eBay..........
Have you checked the link in my signature...........?
Old 02-16-2006, 10:13 AM   #124
~*WickedAngel*~
Sanitarium Patient

Location: Peeking through your window with my binoculars and digital camera.
I didn't before, but I am now.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:11 PM   #125
ShopaholicChick
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by madasacutsnake
Have you checked the link in my signature...........?

LOL those are great i did the ebay thing for a while and there are some real loons out there...i wish i had saved a few of mine LOL i switched to cafepress and now i design my own stuff and sell it on shirts...a lot of people are encouraging me to list the stuff on ebay...and i keep telling them what kind of psychos are out there...but they don't seem to believe me...maybe i need a site like your LMAO i love it!!!
Old 02-21-2006, 08:20 PM   #126
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

is that spam? LOL
Old 02-21-2006, 10:36 PM   #127
zenbabe
Lollypop!

I think as long as it isn't a brand new thread and she has more than 2 posts she is good..lol...stretching a little..but good...

ahhh maddy!! Your link doesn't work anymore!

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 06:14 PM   #128
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Ebay more than doubled its fees and gave my store less exposure. I've closed my ebay store and from now on I'll be buying only. And now. For my swansong.......................

Dear * this is 3369eileen a ebay user. last april i ordered a rainbow lorikeet enbroidery sampler bird parrot. i was new on ebay i was probably only their for a couple of weeks. anyhow i do apoligise for not checking my email and messages. i only started learing the computer at the time. ebay has contacted me to see if the seller you can remove the item strike for me. or if you have any parrot completed embroidery avaliable please let me know and i shall buy from you. or just remove the strike. bye for now. eileen

(LIES I TELL YOU, BIG FAT LIES! I won't bother to go into details, you'll just have go with me here.)

Apologise for ignoring the interstate phone call I made at my own expense and send me the $2.07 which you owe me for the phone call and listing fee.

Dear *, ill pay you tomorrow by paypal . does this mean that you will be able to remove the item strike for me. let me know how i can get into your ebay shop and ill have a look at your items and if i laike anything ill let you know . bye for now eileen.

(Wow. She's silly enough to respond - maybe she's really silly enough to pay me what she owes?? Hmmm, worth a try)

Hi,

I accept Paypal at this email address: ******************

Thanks!

(She actually paid me LOLOLOL).

Dear * ive paid you tonight the 2.10. sorry for any inconvenience at that time as i was only learning how to use the computer. and i was new to ebay. i would not do that again. i always check my mail now. are you still on ebay? oztion auctions is not bad. ive bought a few items their already. anyhow ill try and see if i can find your shop on ebay and ill have a browse through. yes i will definatly pay straight away. hope theirs no hard feelings. have a nice night. eileen.

After nine years...........I SCAMMED A SCAMMER BACK YAY!
Old 10-31-2006, 09:26 AM   #129
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

well, mebbe there is a god.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:12 PM   #130
Avalon

Police: Halloween explosion at PayPal office building wasn't an accidentSAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) A Halloween night explosion shattered a window at a building housing offices for eBay's PayPal division, forcing the evacuation of dozens of employees.
PayPal spokeswoman Amanda Pires said Wednesday that the company had not received any threats but declined to comment on the investigation. The blast hit the first floor of the company's network operations center.
"We believe this is an isolated incident," she said. "We're working closely with local authorities. We have everything under control."
Business was not disrupted, but the complex was closed Wednesday and cordoned off by police tape. About 1,900 eBay and PayPal employees who work in buildings on the campus where the explosion occurred were asked to work from home or at another eBay campus in San Jose, Pires said.
No injuries were reported and no explosive device was found, but investigators determined the blast was deliberately set, Sgt. Nick Muyo said. Police had no suspects.

Investigators from the San Jose police and fire departments, the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were investigating.
PayPal, which provides a platform for online payments, is a lucrative division of San Jose-based eBay Inc., generating some $350 million in revenue for the online auction company in the latest quarter.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:37 PM   #131
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
PayPal spokeswoman Amanda Pires said Wednesday that the company had not received any threats
Bull. I've threatened them many a time.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:49 AM   #132
Avalon

LOL Thought you might have.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Old 04-04-2007, 05:25 PM   #133
Avalon

I am now officially EBAY free.
Some chick hijacked my never used account to sell some lame ass Runescape (?) merchandise.

The account is closed.
YAY

I have her name
her address
and her phone numbers

*insert evil laugh here*
Groucho Marx
Old 04-04-2007, 07:36 PM   #134
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

You need to pass them onto the police. Find her local police department and make a report there. Also ensure that they pass the complaint on to whoever is your equivalent of our federal police.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:58 PM   #135
Avalon

^^^^^^Yes.
I have been busy all day on the phone with various offices and law officials; they make such a big deal out of identity theft of any kind...then hand you off to a dozen other offices like they are bored with your complaint. Pfft.
Groucho Marx

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: