Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > DEBATE HALL
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-16-2003, 04:07 PM   #1
rapscalious rob

This was forwarded to me by a friendů

Quote:
Paranoia Life-Saving Tips for Women

1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!

2. Learned this from a tourist guide to New Orleans: if a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you.... chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car: Kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won't see you but everybody else will. This has saved lives.

4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. DON'T DO THIS! The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.

5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:

A.) Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat.
B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
C.) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out. IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)

6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. (Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot).

7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN!

8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP IT! It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well-educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked "for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.

Forward this to all the women you know. It may save a life. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle. Send this to any woman you know that may need to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it and it's better safe than sorry.
Old 09-16-2003, 05:18 PM   #2
jackiejoy
monkey

"4. Pick your nose. Apparently there's some study somewhere, I can't remember where, that said rapists were less likely to attack a woman who picked her nose. *shrug*"

This reminds me that when I first came to zefrank I saw rmr's avatar and thought that was really her LOL!

Anyway, good tips all. Thanks!
jackiejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 03:41 PM   #3
Frieda
in limbo

if someone grabs you and forces you to the ground, him/her laying on top of you, grab the ears. they come off easily and bleed/hurt like hell.

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 06:02 PM   #4
Zyle
No Longer In Hiding

- the vulcan deathgrip works.

- if someone strangles you from the front they are likely gonna be at arms length from you. Do a thumbs up with both hands and ram them as hard as you can into their armpits. If you do it hard enough it can send them into shock. Even if you don't they will sure as hell losen their grip.
Old 09-17-2003, 06:33 PM   #5
dickieC
Professional ZeMonkey

ZYLE!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I would like to apologise on behalf of my gender that these emails/web circulars even exist. If you pass a bloke in the underground car park I hope you don't instinctively think he's a nasty.
Old 09-18-2003, 02:49 PM   #6
amanda
old s'cool

- you CAN confront potential threats. if you feel someone is following you, turn around and ask them. this shows that a.) you are paying attention to your surroundings and b.) asserts that you are confident and willing (and able) to protect yourself.

I have done this several times. Everytime, the guy has taken off, not willing to deal with a direct confrontation.

Confidence is one of the best tools in the world. Use it.
amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 03:17 PM   #7
Frieda
in limbo

Quote:
Originally posted by Zyle
- the vulcan deathgrip works.

- if someone strangles you from the front they are likely gonna be at arms length from you. Do a thumbs up with both hands and ram them as hard as you can into their armpits. If you do it hard enough it can send them into shock. Even if you don't they will sure as hell losen their grip.
ZYLE!! YAY! you've finally stopped packing!!

how are you??

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 01:16 AM   #8
zenbabe
Lollypop!

If you can work it, get one good closed fisted hit or karate chop to the neck, it will collapse the trachea and your attacker is screwed..aim for the adam' apple...

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: