References to Duckies in the show
- "Thursday March twenty-second. Owwwwww! Who wants a ducky? I had some cream cheese this morning."
- (sings) "Who likes the little little duckies in the pond? I do, I do, I do, k-chicka quack quack."
- First use of duckies song/jingle.
- Monitor in the background features green floating ducks
- "But I'm no quitter, here's a follow-up called Buddhist. You can walk around and say things, just like in Atheist. But when you fall off, you come back as a duck. Kids love it."
- CUT ZOOM IN to Sports Racer duck
- "That's about the same odds as a turdurken -- a de-boned duck inside a de-boned chicken inside a de-boned turkey -- appearing by accident."
- "...two out of every five species on the planet that have been assessed by scientists face extinction. This includes one in four mammals, one in three amphibian species and one in eight birds. Duckies?!"
- "I'll spend my last moments crying. How about you? Duckies?!"
- Opening shot of Ze on a couch next to a rubber duckie. Ze looks perplexed. Shots alternate between the couch, the duckie, and perplexed Ze rocking back and forth.
- (on the woman with One Really Long Arm) "...either way, I don't know what the fuck she's smiling about. Maybe it's because the in-flight magazine had duckies!"
- "Hi! I'm Ze! What's something I like that's gay? ... Duckies!"
- (Sings) "Who likes the little little duckies in the pond? I do, I do, I do, a chicka quack quack."
- (song) "Who likes little duckies"
- "On sunday I flew in an airplane, it was awesome. In the bathroom they even had a fold-down table where you can pet your weird-looking duck after it made a poop."
- "If a duckie and a baby rabbit fought to the death who would win?"
- "I don't even like duckies today. Little yellow assholes. Sorry."
Origin of Duckies
Assuming a parallel in species development between duckies and chickens, it is hypothesized that the egg came before the duck.
"...a team made up of a geneticist, philosopher and chicken farmer claim to have found an answer. It was the egg. Put simply, the reason is down to the fact that genetic material does not change during an animal's life. Therefore the first bird that evolved into what we would call a chicken, probably in prehistoric times, must have first existed as an embryo inside an egg." - CNN.com
Frequently Asked Duckie Questions
Q: Do duckies taste like chicken?
A: Not exactly. "Admit it; you've had enough boneless, skinless chicken breasts and rotisserie chicken for one lifetime. You need to eat more duck. Duck, even supermarket duck, tastes like how I imagine chicken used to taste before factory farming: the reassuring flavor of poultry with the richness and backbone of red meat." - Matthew Amster-Burton, Pacific Northwest Magazine - Succulent Duck Legs, 02/06/2005
USB Duckie Devices
Articles in category "duckies"There are 17 articles in this category.