« evidence... | Main | very cool - but too much dough »

for those interested

I'm also blogging here:

The Huffington Post | The Blog

"I feel disenfranchised."

haha

Posted by: surbhi at May 12, 2005 9:38 PM

LOVED SMALL WORLD. YOU THE ONE LOOKING FOR VOICES FOR YOUR POD CAST?

BEST,

MATTHEW ROSE/PARIS, FRANCE

Posted by: MATTHEW ROSE at May 13, 2005 12:03 AM

You write in the Huffington Boast that Dennis Prager is somehow off the mark for being concerned about the left's increasing hostility in the arena of public speech, especially at college campuses.

"I feel disenfranchised.

Dennis...I told a guy at Starbuck's to go f*ck himself when he cut me in line. I also peed on a car that took my spot outside my apartment. Might I not also symbolize the Left's flirtation with the Demon's of Anarchy?

More to the point...i apologize for the way that those kids acted. they shouldn't have yelled about anal sex. It had very little to do with the topic at hand, and i agree that if we all start shouting about anal intercourse all of the time our country will fall into ruin."

No, that's not more to the point.

More to the point is this. The left's psycho-hostility is the norm now and these events are happening more and more often.

You apologize for the"way those kids acted"? The idiot shouting obscenities at Anne Coulter wasn't shamed; Democratic Underground celebrated his actions . He's a star now.

"If we all shout about anal intercourse all the time our country will fall into ruin?" When Laura Ingraham was diognosed with breast cancer recently, Democratic Underground celebrated. Bill Kristol was smacked in the face with a pie before addressing an audience.

You ARE all shouting about anal all of the time. It ain't "cool", Ze, and it sure ain't humorous.

Posted by: reelcobra at May 13, 2005 12:13 AM

reelcobra

you are a moron. ummmm...you idiots shoot abortion doctors.

Posted by: mum at May 13, 2005 3:46 AM

Hard to come back from that.

I hope Ze sees it. It proves my point.

Posted by: reelcobra at May 13, 2005 4:12 AM

you are an imbecile

Posted by: at May 13, 2005 6:39 AM

not sure if it proves your point, but it wasn't all that great of a comeback, i agree. you don't see the irony in Ann Coulter being heckled though?

by the way - dug your documentary - i think it was you..."Slasher"?

good stuff.

Posted by: ze frank at May 14, 2005 8:57 PM

Thanks. Yes that was mine...

Posted by: reelcobra at May 23, 2005 5:07 PM