« fun film | Main | got 60 -70 hrs to spare? »

June 29, 2005

just watch

this

you can drag and throw her...but its much more satisfying to just watch her fall.

(i didn't make this..)

that was the best thing i've ever seen

Posted by: christine at June 29, 2005 3:06 PM

Looks like one's a crowd on your cloud!

Posted by: rick at June 29, 2005 6:35 PM

Wow ... quite the limber lady. A little challenging to catch her by the toe but well worthwhile ... and, if she hollers, let her go!

Posted by: rick again at June 29, 2005 6:42 PM

What do you think it says about the psyche of the creator that they made the rag doll figure a woman in a bikini?

Technically, it's brilliant, but I'm afraid I'll have nightmares with her in it now.

Posted by: be OH be at June 29, 2005 8:43 PM

Loved it. I don't know you but I think you are great. Loved the friendster bit, the thanksgiving that you had sent out and the falling girl is super. I'm going to post it on my blog if that is okay with you. Take care, Diane

Posted by: DP at June 30, 2005 2:54 PM

ick. i don't know why, but she grosses me out.

...maybe it's her pale skin and string bikini underwear...

Posted by: Sarcomical at July 1, 2005 1:56 AM

This is interesting, if you pop over to Archive.org, (more specifically this page http://www.archive.org/details/FALWELL downloads on the left) you can see how some people with slightly scary opinions on women's ankles, turned this into a short. Thanks for finding this page, hell is a lot more fun when you get to personally click and drag its inhabitants.

Posted by: marc at July 2, 2005 3:57 PM

That's hideous and disturbing--almost sadistic.

Posted by: Ann at July 4, 2005 6:37 AM

I guess it's a fascinating experiment in simulating movement, but is slightly (or more than slightly) misogynistic in it's execution.

Why is it that at every turn we have to see women's bodies being used for entertainment, abuse, experiementation, and as a mirror of some random person's fantasy?

Frankly, I'm over it.

Posted by: kameo at July 5, 2005 12:30 AM

it's weirly therapeutic and trancey. Could watch for hours, if only there were more hours in the day for idling around. Also it's funny when she gets stuck between the cloudy things.

Posted by: Jasmina at July 5, 2005 1:05 AM

A version with cats! I wouldn't advise going up a level in that url though. Consider that a warning!

Posted by: marc at July 5, 2005 4:21 PM

At least she allways falls down-headed (that means that her head is heavier than her butt) Feminist?? A weird kind of... (lol)

Posted by: LaLe at July 6, 2005 12:13 AM

That's absolutely hilarious, as well as deeply disturbing. I love it. And hate it.

Posted by: Mark Kenny at July 7, 2005 12:34 PM

sometimes, when she falls just right, one of her arms goes up and i can almost picture her saying "rock on!" as her her slams into a bubble

this is too much fun

Posted by: Meg at July 22, 2005 4:16 AM

I have to agree with Ann whole-heartedly. Since when does an object falling through space have to take the form of a blond skinny lady ina bikini. It is crude and disturbing and sexist.

Posted by: Cait at July 23, 2005 6:32 PM

I find this to be really relaxing to watch...is it just me??

Posted by: Kris at July 26, 2005 10:36 PM