December 29, 2005
have a safe and happy new year...take a second to wave at the moon.
resolutions will be posted shortly...
December 27, 2005
some reasons why its not so bad that the white house is spying on our phone calls and emails:
- finally mothers everywhere have a way to defend themselves when they look through their children's things and read their diaries.
- when I tell my personal problems to that sexy automated voice at virgin-atlantic customer service, I can feel that someone is really listening.
- before every phone call you make, verizon can boost profits by adding a pre-recorded message saying "to ensure the safety of the free world the following conversation may be recorded"
- we can feel safe that even if there is a mix up, we still have the right to fair trial and can't be held indefinitely without formal charges...uh...strike that...bummer.
- finally, girls will stop referring to me as their "little terrorist" and stop saying that they are going to "bomb my secret target of love".
- just as we are all born sinners, we are all born terrorists until we can prove our thoughts and text messages are pure.
- we can be sure that there are safeguards against listening to opposition parties' strategy conference calls...come on...its foolproof.
- just as we should avoid talking about condoms in school.. and instead just teach abstinence...we should stop talking about the root causes of terrorism and just focus on killing terrorists.
- if kidnapping and spying are considered terrorist activities the NSA may have to indict themselves.
- preventing terrorist attacks has finally been given the highest place in government function...above things that are more deadly...but just not as mean sounding...like basic health care.
- "civil liberty" can finally be replaced with "intelligent privacy"
December 20, 2005
Posted by zefrank at 11:15 AM
December 19, 2005
from me. (mp3)
if you have trouble downloading or playing this...send me a note.
December 15, 2005
I was recently involved with the production of The Monologue Audition Video, by Karen Kohlhaas (a wonderful actor, director, and a founding member of the Atlantic Theater Company).
Its a wonderful resource for anyone interested in auditioning in the acting world...and i think it can be applied to any sort of performance designed to impress : sales pitches, conference speaking etc...
In any case, I was "the don't" throughout much of the DVD....
here's a short excerpt from the credit reel - about three minutes of improv where i'm trying to make the people sitting next to me laugh.
December 13, 2005
- even though the subject matter is interesting on its own...i'm posting this because the title/photo/caption combination cracked me up....makes it seem as if the picture illustrates the resulting mouse.
how easily i am amused
Posted by zefrank at 8:12 AM
December 11, 2005
Posted by zefrank at 8:50 AM
December 5, 2005
still in testing phase...but it should work...
you can create stuff...save it to galleries and send things as e-cards...
try it out and let me know if have any suggestions
Posted by zefrank at 5:51 PM
December 2, 2005
very cool toy finally advances VCR technology after years being held back by the RIAA
Posted by zefrank at 8:07 AM
December 1, 2005
Posted by zefrank at 8:32 AM