« ynm-day | Main | tidbits »

February 15, 2006

buster douglas

after fame...annie has become a bit....err...chunky. she still swears she can do tricks, but i doubt that she has the six foot verticle leap she used to.

yesterday she tried to hide underneath a transparent plastic sandwich bag.

as the brits might say..."bless her"

Where is the #4 on your home page? Am I missing it?

Posted by: arentzeltssuzu [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 15, 2006 11:58 AM

Awwwwwwww, she is so adorable... you're making me really miss my baby girl!!

Annie reminds me of my aunt's cat, Pooki. She's a chunky little thing, built like a pit bull though.

Posted by: Mal [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 15, 2006 3:03 PM

Nothing more cool than a guy who loves his cat! Chicks dig that!!

Posted by: tball [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 17, 2006 5:46 PM

Fat or not, Annie looks gorgeous.

Annie's cameos were scene stealers in the dancing properly educational series.

Perhaps her next dramatic project could be modeled after Kirstie Alley's show.

Posted by: Jeff S [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 18, 2006 11:02 PM

Annie may be chunky, but my cat weighs 16 lbs.... I don't overfeed her, she's just lazy. And HEAVY

Posted by: Jasmina [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 23, 2006 6:47 AM

Poor Annie is fat! Really, it's no joke. It's very bad for kitties to be overweight. But, you knew that already. Have you put her on a diet?

We love Annie, and want to see her live a long, long time.

Posted by: large marge [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 24, 2006 9:21 PM

awww. It's so good to see the little stripey boojums again :) so cuddly!

Posted by: lapietra [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 7, 2006 3:41 PM