« french doors | Main | reminding you »

March 24, 2006

from Jacksonville

from me to you

Ze I think these are such a good idea. With the media in your country and mine (UK) either a pile of **** or rapidly getting there, Aah reckan spreading accurate, important news through this sort of medium is nuffin short of a godsend. You stud, you.
Big fanfully,
Ben

Posted by: Teeny Tiny Terence at March 24, 2006 8:00 PM

You crack me up.

Posted by: oregoncoastgirl at March 24, 2006 11:33 PM

Thanks for that. I haven't done much thinking in a while.

Posted by: divisionbiscuit at March 25, 2006 4:43 AM

Ze, this is a fan letter, not a scary stalker letter. I just wanted to tell you that I hit your site daily--there is just so much to love. Seriously, I think that you are brilliant and hilarious, and that's quite a combo. Also love the fact that, apparently from your NY resolutions, you like to have a good time. And you apparently hate the scary GWBush as much as I do. So enjoy Florida and enjoy life. Thanks for all the stuff.

Posted by: Ken Kidd at March 25, 2006 9:19 AM

That is one big fire hydrant.

Posted by: Holly at March 25, 2006 11:46 AM

yes, i for one would like to know WHY you are traveling to such exciting locales. are you on tour? with annie? if so, come to indy and i'll not only come to see you but i'll buy all your merch, too. you know, posters of you and annie in matching robes, a mix CD of Ze's Greatest Hits, bumper stickers of your life-sized face, paw-print molded paperweights...

thanks for the laugh again today. ;)

Posted by: Sarcomical at March 25, 2006 12:27 PM

I was just thinking, I love ya, but we don't always agree. Isn't it great that we live in a free country. We can rail against the President, but for everything else, you need a license.

Posted by: monback [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 25, 2006 9:05 PM

i pretty much love this.
a lot.

Posted by: meredith at March 26, 2006 1:47 PM

A toilet phone? With a mirror?! I want one a those.

I like Sarcomical's bumper sticker idea too....

You are too funny Mr. Frank!

Posted by: bertie [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 27, 2006 1:06 PM