« this makes me edgy | Main | in cape cod this morning »

March 27, 2006

its truth time

from mine to yours

I didn't know people actually drank those pastel colored drinks. I hope you're OK.

Posted by: A at March 27, 2006 12:13 PM

Your video updates are fantastic.

If you haven't seen this Mac guy, he has great body language. You might like his video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6553260189868317794

Personally, I haven't used a Mac for ten years- the last time I had to, the Macs were only capable of six colors (black, white, blue, green, pink, and orange).

Posted by: Alexa [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 27, 2006 12:45 PM

Oh but Macs have come so far! I was forced to use them when I went to work in a lab that had only macs wired to the microscopes for image capturing and processing. I got hooked and I'll NEVER go back!! Macs just make more sense to me. And come on, they just LOOK cooler than any PC....that's the most important thing.

Posted by: bertie [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 27, 2006 1:38 PM

i love you ze...and bacon!

Posted by: Rachel at March 27, 2006 2:28 PM

You are a fresh of breath air...sorry I have been drinking. Well, not really, but I was laughing so hard I fell off my chair and bumped my head... I was a little embarrassed. No one holds you accountable when your drunk, right?
Keep up the great stuff...it truly made my day.

Posted by: Cecile Buhl at March 27, 2006 2:55 PM

it is only look isnt it?

Posted by: lm at March 27, 2006 3:06 PM

I'm sure they have- but I understand my PC so much better. We've had PCs since I was six (I'm twenty now), and I only used Macs in school for four years.

Oh, c'mon, who *really* wants a computer that looks like a fruit? ;P

Although I hear Macs are great for image programs and yes, editing.

Posted by: Alexa [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 27, 2006 6:53 PM

Oh man! Amanda was cold!

I, too, love your video updates. I don't remember how I found your site a couple of years ago, but I check in regularly to laugh until I cry. :D I made all my friends watch all the instructional videos and the great Annie videos. Thanks for keeping it up. :)

Posted by: Danielle at March 27, 2006 8:18 PM

for what is worth: when did it become acceptable to recognize that other people that have no rights should do the jobs that nobody is willing to do for a miserable ammount of money, and that this is good for the economy? People used to be ashamed to admit that.

And by the way...Macs ARE better and cuter...and so is ZE.

Posted by: Margot at March 27, 2006 8:28 PM

But you really are cute. And I think you can break her down, over time, if you use enough mayonaise.

Posted by: Soni at March 27, 2006 8:48 PM

Hey! My 100% pureblooded American bro is a particle physicist... and unemployed. Gee thanks, you illegal aliens...

Posted by: Tina Aitala Engblom at March 27, 2006 10:37 PM

can i please have your babies?

Posted by: steph at March 27, 2006 11:08 PM

why can't you have your hair professionally blow-dried for these? amanda congdun does so i don't see why you can't at least make that effort.

Posted by: zero at March 28, 2006 4:07 AM

Your movies make my day! :-)

Posted by: Leyan at March 28, 2006 4:18 AM

I loved the videos of Annie and The String Spinner and Snowflake makers.

{=^.^=}

Posted by: WoodRatGirl at March 28, 2006 4:26 AM

Uh...okay... on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_Congdon)it says "Congdon also is the show's co-scripter with producer-director Andrew Baron." So doesn't she have, like, creative control?

(she's just playing hard-to-get ;D ...)

Posted by: Lala at March 28, 2006 4:00 PM