« suck-a-thumb and others | Main | as you might have guessed »

March 23, 2006

thought i wouldn't make it?

put this in your smoke and pipe it.

Drink some Emer'Gen C and get lots of rest Ze. Hope you feel better.

Posted by: Thommy Browne at March 23, 2006 6:27 PM

And here I thought it was Thursday March Twenty THIRD. I guess it's not my birthday after all...

Posted by: Becky at March 23, 2006 7:21 PM

wow... very random but excelent!
(i gotta get me some of those ridilin pills that make u hilucinate) :o

Posted by: John j. [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 23, 2006 8:16 PM

holy. god.

you are SO lucky i am married and not a weirdo. because otherwise i would totally become your stalker.

you make me laugh. thank you. oh, and you really did look like death warmed over today. but yet, i still liked you! ;) what charm, what charisma. what the hell, you're just funny. damn.

Posted by: Sarcomical at March 23, 2006 9:23 PM

Which one of the two states called Carolina are you heading to? Please say North...and maybe Charlotte?

Posted by: Ashley at March 23, 2006 10:54 PM

i am a chinese girl, i found you space in a occasinal time, noted your information ....

Posted by: lynn at March 23, 2006 11:01 PM

thanks for these ze. again and again you place smiles on my face.

Posted by: lisa at March 23, 2006 11:24 PM

Aw...I want to hug you and make you feel non barfy! Poor thing.

Posted by: Jessica winter at March 24, 2006 1:52 AM

Well worth the wait and extra impressive due to the extenuating circumstances (hangover). :)

Posted by: Jane at March 24, 2006 8:05 AM

Mr. Frank, I grew up in NC!!!! Is that where you're going?? I'd love to hear more about your trip to the Carolinas, but then again, I'm afraid of what you might say!!! HA!

Have some biscuits and cheese grits while you're there, that oughtta take care of that cold.....

Feel better soon, ya nut!!

Posted by: bertie [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 24, 2006 8:46 AM

Does this mean you're going on tour? Do we buy advance tickets or get them from the sleezy scalper at the door like we always do?

Posted by: Hooked [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 24, 2006 9:56 AM

Ew, you are one sexy thang!

Posted by: disgruntledemployee [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 24, 2006 10:09 AM

wherever you got the stuff, let me know so i can have some too.

Posted by: abby at March 24, 2006 12:32 PM

haha "I'm a pervert! I'm a pervert!" what was with the duckies?

Posted by: Kat at March 24, 2006 2:03 PM