« lapse | Main | anutha frog review »

March 30, 2006

truth

yessir

you can also see this + previous shows here

also: thanks bryan and conrad for the presents...i loves me them books.

Love it again

Posted by: Karen Kohlhaas at March 30, 2006 12:29 PM

This is my new favorite blog...

Please don't stop with the news updates!

Posted by: Scott_D [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 30, 2006 12:38 PM

no, thank YOU.
and have a happy birthday. are you going to do your birthday report in your... birthday suit? Just an idea.

Your site is now my homepage.
You have the perfect mixture of delivering really disturbing news with "make me spit out my coffee" humor. I don't think I could handle it any other way.

Posted by: mama_art [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 30, 2006 12:51 PM

Happy birthday sweetie...by the way, ¿how old are you?

Posted by: Margot at March 30, 2006 1:58 PM

Even though that mean chick from that video game show doesn't have a crush, you are the hottest thing since ... before Paris Hilton started saying things were "hot!"

Happy Birthday too - Come over for Mario Party and Booze, it helps with lonley and depression.

Thanks for the truth - and yes, my scriptwriter wrote this for me so please disreguard.

Posted by: Andrew at March 30, 2006 2:11 PM

Dearest,

Wishing you a fantabulous birthday, and my present to you is a link that perhaps you haven't seen.

It's a collection of audio recordings of Shirley Q. Liquor. She'll have you tellin' yo friends to axe they mama how she durrin.

Posted by: prozim at March 30, 2006 2:28 PM

I enjoyed that ...

Posted by: Richie at March 30, 2006 3:22 PM

Hey! Happy Birthday! I'm a March baby myself. Mine was the 8th! We are a rare and powerful breed!
Thanks for doing my thinking for almost two weeks now, you're a lot funnier than the voices in my head.

Posted by: Isaac at March 30, 2006 7:59 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Posted by: Ashley at March 30, 2006 10:39 PM

You rock!! oh and happy birthday.
I love the updates and they still are making me laugh hahahahhahaha ...

Posted by: Cecile Buhl at March 30, 2006 11:34 PM

You know Ze - for your birthday maybe you should put together a clever little invite, and maybe show people how to dance in it or something... who knows, someone might like it.

Happy B'Day

Posted by: Barry at March 30, 2006 11:39 PM

Free books. What a racket.

Posted by: complicite [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 30, 2006 11:48 PM

Ok.. I made it. I fixed de QTime problem and had it all together!! Truth overdose!!
Well.. fist of all: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You know that we will be A LOT (seariuosly) of people wanting to be with you in this special ocation, but we also know tha you don´t have enough chairs... So I thought that maybe for next year you might think in renting a bigger place..what about The Garden? (http://www.thegarden.com/Rentthegarden/index.html)
Too small? Allright.. then make a contest! "Win a guest for birthday" The winner will have to pay for the transportation to your place, your birthay present AND the cake. You just have to blow the candle...
So, that´s for next year.
For this one I wish you to be happy, to keep wishing, and to go further into your way... because you get closer to us.
Luv ya´LOT

Posted by: LaLe at March 31, 2006 12:10 AM

oh, I think that my previous post lost in cyberspace... :(

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (I scream it b´cause I´m too far)
Please, be ahppy. Keep wishing every day. And go further into your way... because you get closer to us when you do.
Luv ya´, "weirdo talking to myself alone"! A LOT.

Posted by: LaLe [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 31, 2006 1:00 AM

You share a birthday with Christopher Walken and my ex.... Happy Birthday?

Posted by: MissPrint at March 31, 2006 7:46 AM

Maybe next he'll say "Get 'er done"!

Such wisdom spews from his mouth!

Posted by: hoop at March 31, 2006 7:58 AM

Hey Ze, I've been keeping up with your page since I got your passive aggressive communication video as a forward from one of my coworkers. You amuse me :). BTW the smiley doesn't mean bite me jackass...

Posted by: Amy at March 31, 2006 8:12 AM

Happy Birthday to a fine young person! We can rail about the President in this country, but for everything else, we need a license. Have a wonderful day & a great year!

Posted by: xfox at March 31, 2006 8:46 AM

Hi. Happy Birthday. :)

Posted by: A at March 31, 2006 9:56 AM

Happy birthday, Mr. Frank!

Posted by: bertie [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 31, 2006 12:29 PM