« great work | Main | another music filter »

April 6, 2006

evabudy lika da

TRUTH

you can also see this + previous shows here

You live in a nice neighborhood. I'd love to look out the window of my brownstone and see "The Claw"!

Posted by: Leah at April 6, 2006 12:34 PM

The Show has become a necessity of every weekday of my life. If it stops, I will stop getting out of bed.

Posted by: Kiso at April 6, 2006 12:49 PM

Woo-hoo! You used the "comment jingle" again.

Posted by: Aimee at April 6, 2006 1:16 PM

Ze, you make our drunken day over at www.whiskeywednesday.blogspot.com.

Posted by: schroger at April 6, 2006 1:18 PM

today, my erotic thoughts were caused by the claw.....ooooooh ze....yummy pants....

Posted by: Kitze at April 6, 2006 1:55 PM

Do I have to leave a long and boring comment that proves that you, Ze, must do my thinking for me, in order for me to become a Sports Racer Sidekick? I do have a power move, it involves a laptop and a cup-a-joe. Just wondering (not to be confused with thinking).

Posted by: Stuckino at April 6, 2006 1:57 PM

They never let you out of college. It's like the Matrix. In fact, you're still there. All this stuff? It's in your head. Free your mind, man!

Posted by: Amber [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 6, 2006 2:08 PM

Fantastic!

Posted by: Jason at April 6, 2006 3:18 PM

Stucking - leaving long and boring comments will make Ze's COOL friends stick pins in their interactive voo doo dolls, causing you to wish you were cool too.

I know I do.

Posted by: sford [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 6, 2006 3:20 PM

Oh rats, another clean e-mail address that will soon be harvested and exploited (not by Ze!). (I am sford_valgr also.) I was hoping that this typekey thing would prevent my e-mail address from appearing. Oh well.

Don't worry, those of you who, like me, haven't been referred to on The Truth. He loves us too. Probably even more.

Posted by: sford [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 6, 2006 3:24 PM

Today at work, in hiding (well not really hiding, but huddled behind my desk with the speakers on low) with the one other liberal, we were listening in awe of the TRUTH by Zefrank, when my evil boss walks in and takes my speakers away so we can't listen to the liberal propaganda :(

I BLAME YOU SPORTS-RACER. Your super power is far too liberal, please come up with something appropriately FOX-newsesque so I can get my speakers back, that, or find a resonable excuse for the moral-decency of republican finance reform.

xoxo

Posted by: Andrew [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 6, 2006 3:30 PM

where is this "sidekick" you speak of? and what is this "sidekick's" power move? i think you should have done your power move in a cape. or AT LEAST some sort of indentity-cloaking mask. sheesh. ;)

Posted by: Sarcomical at April 6, 2006 3:57 PM

You should get a show, I'd watch it.

Posted by: Rinku at April 6, 2006 4:41 PM

Andrew wrote:
"....my evil boss walks in and takes my speakers away so we can't listen to the liberal propaganda :(....."

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE! perhaps a letter writing campaign to your boss? Petition? A new ZeFrank competition? Send in photos of yourself prostrating (is that a word?) pleas for the safe return of the speakers. An essay competition? Relay for speakers race.
Stand and be counted!!

Posted by: Lizzie at April 6, 2006 4:46 PM

Turbo rocks. Great power move, Ze. Speaking of evolution, I wonder what new forms our present species are transitional to?

Posted by: Vaughan at April 6, 2006 5:02 PM

I'm hooked! You're like the love child of Conan O'Brien and Jon Stewart...

Posted by: Tamara at April 6, 2006 7:23 PM

Thank you for thinking so I don't have to for once-I'm a graduate student, adjunct professor,and a therapist. I have to think too damn much. It's nice to stop for a few minutes while I watch you think for me...

Posted by: Amy at April 6, 2006 7:54 PM

And I thought I was the only one hiding during my lunch break to listen to the TRUTH in my office...the saddest part is that I'm my own boss...

Posted by: Margot at April 6, 2006 7:56 PM

Ze, you should do TRUTH #2 with this morning's news that Libby said Bush authorized the leak of the FBI woman's identity because she is anti-war. Surely this is grounds for impeachment, even not counting all the other disgusting crap he's done in the name of ???? Jesus? God? Power? The American Way? Just 'cause?
Thea

Posted by: Thea at April 6, 2006 8:13 PM

...and joel mchale from The Soup

Posted by: Jasper at April 6, 2006 8:26 PM

it would be uber cool if you did your power move while driving some pow-pow-pow-power wheels.

Posted by: peri at April 6, 2006 9:29 PM

You say 'blog' like its a dirty word.

"She touched my blog. :X "

Posted by: Elise at April 6, 2006 11:06 PM

Ha! Now I'll be doing "Thunder Claw" every damn time I walk in the house! Then I'll get my 3-year-old to follow me around chanting "Sports Racer! Racing Sports!" making my wife think: "Just who the hell got into thier heads?"

Posted by: Jeff at April 7, 2006 1:46 AM

a haiku, for you:

ZeFrank is da bomb
He does not smell like chicken
Only tastes like it

Posted by: Boing at April 7, 2006 2:02 AM

My power move isn't yet ready for public showing, I'm still working on it, but I can tell you that it's called "pink steel"

Posted by: Lucy at April 7, 2006 8:34 AM

A friend just sent me the link to your show... You're really funny; I love it. Don't worry about Amanda Congdon. Everybody has a crush on you.

Posted by: Danny at April 7, 2006 11:01 AM

Power moves...
Ze, end with my misery: tell me you´re married!

Posted by: LaLe [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 9, 2006 2:29 AM