« | Main | convervative conservative »

June 21, 2006

from a friend of a friend

Joe Kral Needs Help

a reminder: get health insurance....

OMG! that's insane. I knew healthcare in the states was expensive, but I had no idea it was THAT expensive.

I'm so sorry for your friend of a friend.

Posted by: Jen at June 22, 2006 2:26 PM

OMG! I knew healthcare in the states was expensive, but I had no idea it was THAT expensive :(

Much luck to your friend of a friend.

Posted by: Jen at June 22, 2006 2:28 PM

One of the main reasons you need farking health insurance (oops, almost forgot what site I'm on???)

is

back problems; back, neck and shoulder pain and almost half the population of the U.S. has some form of aching back nearly every day.

This might help: Back Be Better, a blog about relieving back, neck and shoulder pain using exercise, yoga, ergonomic products and lots of information from articles and surprisingly informative ads.

Posted by: txdave at June 27, 2006 9:16 PM

i think it is awesome of you to put up this link on your page. you have a bazillion fans who care about the things you care about, and you're using your powers for good. i hope your viewers will donate, even the new ones and the hard chargers. also, on his website, there is an alternative option for donating. they're having a benefit art gallery show. you can donate an item of art to be auctioned off and all the proceeds will go to the medical bill. you should throw in a little piece of your art, i think it would help.

Posted by: emily kaneshiro at June 29, 2006 7:30 PM

Thank you for posting that! Sounds like he was being treated at the Pentagon with those prices. I doubt health-care costs will decline, but spreading the word about people in need is a great alternative.

Posted by: Gidget Gossip at July 2, 2006 5:39 PM

remember when national politicians even said the words "health insurance" Does Bush even know what health insurance plan he himself is on? Ack. How many more people have to go down like this. Best to Joe Kral whom I don't know but fully support.

Posted by: Rich at July 13, 2006 4:35 AM

Hey

I love ur page...

Regards from Stockholm

Posted by: Nicky at July 19, 2006 5:47 PM

I would rather go without eating than without health insurance. While I sympathize, it's irresponsible to throw the dice and then rely on other people to bail you out if you lose. The $8k/year for basic coverage is too much to pay, true, but like taxes, not optional. Wise up people - if you live in the USA, you're going to have to pay.

Posted by: Jeff at July 23, 2006 9:18 AM

>OMG! that's insane. I knew healthcare in the states was
>expensive, but I had no idea it was THAT expensive.

Health care is the only reason I have a fulltime job. Insurance.

Posted by: andrew at July 29, 2006 7:26 PM